Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Clay goes and gets Julie

Angel looks and Says "Mom the docter said that he thinks I have Mono and something about a spinal tap I don't know what that is right now as well."

Julie Says "Don't think about that right now Angel, well it's good right now but at least we know why you've been getting sick lately now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Angel looks and Says "Mom the docter said that he thinks I have Mono and something about a spinal tap I don't know what that is right now as well."

Julie Says "Don't think about that right now Angel, well it's good right now but at least we know why you've been getting sick lately now."

Angel Says "Mom Clay doesn't have a temp, that could be a problem and yes Aunt Daisy knows about this as well."

Julie Says "You can't swim to save your life now Angel?"

Angel Says "I know that and that can be problem as well and anyways what is a Spinal Tap to begin with anyways and how do they get that now."

Julie Says "Honey please don't take up surfing then you would be in real trouble now!"

Angel Says "Mom Clay doesn't have a temp, that could be a problem and yes Aunt Daisy knows about this as well."

Julie Says "You can't swim to save your life now Angel?"

Angel Says "I know that and that can be problem as well and anyways what is a Spinal Tap to begin with anyways and how do they get that now."

Julie Says "Honey please don't take up surfing then you would be in real trouble now!"

Angel Says "Mom the docter thinks I got it from somebody at school, and he was wandering who I was around when I was here."

Julie looks and Says "Okay my daughter brings Mono home, nothing unusual just makes her really unpopular right now. I just kidding with you nobody likes getting it's just they want to know who you was in contact with lately."

Angel Says "Well let's see Ashley, Jason, Clay,Salena and Cassidy and probaly everybody else as well this ought to be fun telling everybody now as well. But how do you think I got it now I don't remember getting sick now as well."

Julie Says "You could've gotten it weeks ago that's the most unusaul part of it and not even know it as well. And you didn't know you was sick as well and this is going to be hard to tell everybody as well. It's almost like guess what the docter thinks my daughter has Mono and she was probaly around one of your kids as well now? Not exactly a ice breaker now and this is exactly what Doc Applby was talking about now he must've sensed it now."

Angel Says "He sure is cute thow!"

Julie Says "Sick and still noticing the docters right now, oh your so much like your Uncle it's not even funny when he was younger he would be noticing the nurses now if he was sick now."

Angel Says "That's sounds normal,but I can't help and Mom I wanted to tell you sooner but it seems I didn't know how to as well."

Julie Says "Well I'm glad that you did somehow get here even if it was unorthodox way of getting here thow Angel. I keep thinking of what Jason wanted to do to get your trust fund out of you now, I know you might still love him and are probaly confused you might think it was just a mistake and not press charges but it's kind of hard when alot of people know what happened as well."

Angel Says "Is that why you could keep what was happening between you and Brian a secret so long because everybody was in Hazzard and we was in Atlanta now Mom?"

Julie Says "Part of it, and that I'm a really good liar when I have to do be now Angel and I noticed you looked sick for a while but didn't want to get you alarmed now and I hope this is just flu that's easier to deal with and you won't feel like you brought the plague to the family now."

Angel Says "I guess family doesn't appreciate it when you get everybody else sick then it kind of reminds me of last year when you was sick and then I was sick. And Micheal and Brian how that ever happened I don't know now and well everybody was just getting sick at that time as well."

Julie Says "And we didn't know what we knew last year, what we knew this year as well honey and well I'm glad we do kind of hard to get used to and the only thing I had to deal with was the fact that you was drifting with my car and very simple problem until I found out your Asthma decided to come back with vegnance now. And you wasn't eating as well and everything else that happened as well."

Angel Says "Mom the docter thinks I got it from somebody at school, and he was wandering who I was around when I was here."

Julie looks and Says "Okay my daughter brings Mono home, nothing unusual just makes her really unpopular right now. I just kidding with you nobody likes getting it's just they want to know who you was in contact with lately."

Angel Says "Well let's see Ashley, Jason, Clay,Salena and Cassidy and probaly everybody else as well this ought to be fun telling everybody now as well. But how do you think I got it now I don't remember getting sick now as well."

Julie Says "You could've gotten it weeks ago that's the most unusaul part of it and not even know it as well. And you didn't know you was sick as well and this is going to be hard to tell everybody as well. It's almost like guess what the docter thinks my daughter has Mono and she was probaly around one of your kids as well now? Not exactly a ice breaker now and this is exactly what Doc Applby was talking about now he must've sensed it now."

Angel Says "He sure is cute thow!"

Julie Says "Sick and still noticing the docters right now, oh your so much like your Uncle it's not even funny when he was younger he would be noticing the nurses now if he was sick now."

Angel Says "That's sounds normal,but I can't help and Mom I wanted to tell you sooner but it seems I didn't know how to as well."

Julie Says "Well I'm glad that you did somehow get here even if it was unorthodox way of getting here thow Angel. I keep thinking of what Jason wanted to do to get your trust fund out of you now, I know you might still love him and are probaly confused you might think it was just a mistake and not press charges but it's kind of hard when alot of people know what happened as well."

Angel Says "Is that why you could keep what was happening between you and Brian a secret so long because everybody was in Hazzard and we was in Atlanta now Mom?"

Julie Says "Part of it, and that I'm a really good liar when I have to do be now Angel and I noticed you looked sick for a while but didn't want to get you alarmed now and I hope this is just flu that's easier to deal with and you won't feel like you brought the plague to the family now."

Angel Says "I guess family doesn't appreciate it when you get everybody else sick then it kind of reminds me of last year when you was sick and then I was sick. And Micheal and Brian how that ever happened I don't know now and well everybody was just getting sick at that time as well."

Julie Says "And we didn't know what we knew last year, what we knew this year as well honey and well I'm glad we do kind of hard to get used to and the only thing I had to deal with was the fact that you was drifting with my car and very simple problem until I found out your Asthma decided to come back with vegnance now. And you wasn't eating as well and everything else that happened as well."

Enos came in "i heard something about mono, something wrong?"

Enos came in "i heard something about mono, something wrong?"

Julie Says "The docter thinks Angel might have it she's been sick the past couple of days and dad noticed of all people, and he told me and Micheal about as well."

Julie Says "The docter thinks Angel might have it she's been sick the past couple of days and dad noticed of all people, and he told me and Micheal about as well."

Enos said "well ill check on yall later, im gonna go get Lydia from the NICU, shes strong enough to get out of there now, then im gonna go let Clay meet his new sister"

Enos said "well ill check on yall later, im gonna go get Lydia from the NICU, shes strong enough to get out of there now, then im gonna go let Clay meet his new sister"

Julie Says "Okay bye now see you later. I wonder how Little Mattie is doing I heard he had surgery and he's out and I heard him cry I think the whole floor heard him he's sounds healthy now."

Julie Says "Okay bye now see you later. I wonder how Little Mattie is doing I heard he had surgery and he's out and I heard him cry I think the whole floor heard him he's sounds healthy now."

Enos said "yeah, hey yall want me to bring Lydia and David by later, Daisy said it was okay if yall said so too"

Enos said "yeah, hey yall want me to bring Lydia and David by later, Daisy said it was okay if yall said so too"

Julie Says "Yeah sure both of us would like to see them wouldn't you Angel," Angel Says" uh Mom it can wait I think I'm going to throw up right now."

Enos moves out of the way as Angel runs out of the room

Julie Says "I think she'll right back the doc thinks it either flu, mono or she's pregnant right now I hope Angel isn't pregnant she's has her whole life ahead her right now Enos. Do you think I

'm throwing my career away to raise my children I wasn't around much for Angel now? Dad seems to think so right now."

Julie Says "I think she'll right back the doc thinks it either flu, mono or she's pregnant right now I hope Angel isn't pregnant she's has her whole life ahead her right now Enos. Do you think I

'm throwing my career away to raise my children I wasn't around much for Angel now? Dad seems to think so right now."

Enos said "i dont think so"

Enos said "thats ridiculous, you turn him down flat, got me?"

Julie Says "I keep telling him I want to quit even wrote a letter of resignation a couple days after I had the twins but he won't accept he wants a more professional one now."

Julie Says "Thank You Enos, but If I did come back I'm considering my dad's offer he wants me to be the Hazzard County CSI officer and well Boss Hogg likes the idea."

Enos says "you shouldnt take it, you dont need that stress, Daisy is thinking of going on the force when she gets back on her feet"

Enos says "you shouldnt take it, you dont need that stress, Daisy is thinking of going on the force when she gets back on her feet"

Julie Says "I think Dad is using as excuse just to see me at work, and you know there is much crime they need a CSI for in Hazzard now. What kind of cases would I see who stole Mz. Tizdale's motorcycle now Enos."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.