Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"She's doing better. I believe right now she's doing fine. Mr. Duke if you'll follow me then we can see your son." The nurse says.

Cue anyone.

The Nurse waits for Luke to follow and apparently Bo heard the page and went to see Julie and he didn't know that Dr. Simms wanted to see him as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Luke follows the nurse upstairs and when they reach the window Luke asks, "Can I hold him?"

Cue anyone.

Nurse Says "Please becareful of the IV's he's trying to pull it out stubborn little boy right now and will get him quiet Mr. Duke."

"Hey there buddy, what's wrong? Huh how come you're being stubborn?" Luke asks rocking him back and forth.

Cue anyone.

Matt just keeps on crying and fussing and lets a big cry, and the nurse says "Now that's more like but please Mr. Duke get him quiet allreadry."

Luke somehow gets him settled down

The Nurse Says "Amazing and you do know that I heard from another nurse that Dr. Simms wants to talk to Bo about something he didn't tell him before and importantly four months ago that could've helped as well."

In Angel's room, Julie looks at Bo and Says "How come you never told me you had Asthma and just kept it a secret all these years If I would've known my daughter had the exactly samething as you I would've tried to calm her temper down by just a little bit Bo."

The Nurse Says "Amazing and you do know that I heard from another nurse that Dr. Simms wants to talk to Bo about something he didn't tell him before and importantly four months ago that could've helped as well."

In Angel's room, Julie looks at Bo and Says "How come you never told me you had Asthma and just kept it a secret all these years If I would've known my daughter had the exactly samething as you I would've tried to calm her temper down by just a little bit Bo."

"It just never came up." Bo shrugs.

Cue anyone.

"It just never came up." Bo shrugs.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Oh you, all that fuzzing over me and yet nobody never gave you that same attention. I wish I would've known how to keep her attacks from coming when she was a little baby now that might've helped and Dr. Simms is concerned about you right now."

Julie Says "Oh you, all that fuzzing over me and yet nobody never gave you that same attention. I wish I would've known how to keep her attacks from coming when she was a little baby now that might've helped and Dr. Simms is concerned about you right now."

"I'm fine really, it doesn't bother me." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"I'm fine really, it doesn't bother me." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Bo can I ask you something about Angel did you think something was going on between her and Jason. Because Dad, did in fact one time when she was asleep he asked me if knew what was going on as well."

Angel looks up and minute and Says "Oh my side I think I cracked my ribs again, I remember from last year they can't do anything but the pain and just rest for a while. Oh does this hurt my left side again this really hurt as well and Mom, I was afraid to go to you because I thought I could handle Jason on my own now."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "Bo can I ask you something about Angel did you think something was going on between her and Jason. Because Dad, did in fact one time when she was asleep he asked me if knew what was going on as well."

Angel looks up and minute and Says "Oh my side I think I cracked my ribs again, I remember from last year they can't do anything but the pain and just rest for a while. Oh does this hurt my left side again this really hurt as well and Mom, I was afraid to go to you because I thought I could handle Jason on my own now."

Clay comes in Angels room "everyones gonna hate me, i just made a jackass out of my self out there and nearly got myself killed"

Clay comes in Angels room "everyones gonna hate me, i just made a jackass out of my self out there and nearly got myself killed"

Angel Says "You look like you got into a fight with somebody who was by the way I'll trade my side hurt like hell right now little brother."

"I think something may be but you'll have to ask her." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Clay sighed "i know yall are mad at me"

Angel Says "No way, I'm happy I'm usually sticking up for everybody else now this is quite a change now. Did I mention I perfected my right cross in high school on Alex Hogg and I know that smile, we was taking Boxing in gym class and he was sparing partner and and he was teasing me now."

Angel Says "No way, I'm happy I'm usually sticking up for everybody else now this is quite a change now. Did I mention I perfected my right cross in high school on Alex Hogg and I know that smile, we was taking Boxing in gym class and he was sparing partner and and he was teasing me now."

Clay said "i take high school wrestling and im in football"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.