Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Clay kicks Jason into Enos's car then gets up and despite his asthma, uses his high school wrestling skills on Jason

Jason is surprizing pinned and Says "I'm still getting your sister's trust fund and she doesn't have the guts to press charges on me because she loves me right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Jason is surprizing pinned and Says "I'm still getting your sister's trust fund and she doesn't have the guts to press charges on me because she loves me right now."

Clay said "my sister doesnt love you, and you aint getting her trust fund, and i got one too, but you aint touchin that one either, why dont you just leave! no one wants you here!"

Clay said "my sister doesnt love you, and you aint getting her trust fund, and i got one too, but you aint touchin that one either, why dont you just leave! no one wants you here!"

The Sheriff comes up and makes his move and arrested Jason with two counts of assualt and he says he figure out what he'll do about the switching of the inhalers as well.

Clay leans against the wall coughing from his asthma attack and it was becoming impossible to breath

There was nurses just coming on duty looks at Clay and Says "Kid come back in your having an attack you can't just be outthere like that I insist now."

In Lizzy's room Julie Says " excuse me I got to go and see how my daughters are doing I'll look like a bad mother now about this right now."

the doctor comes out side and leads Clay to a room and finds his medication after consulting Daisy about it

Julie is talking with Dr. Simms and Says "Oh I just found out today my brother has the very samething as my daughter he never told me, just kept it a secret from me I guess he didn't want to scare me now."

Dr. Simms sighed "well you should talk to him about this"

Julie Says "He just as relucanted about docters as Angel and by the way what's with the bruise on her shoulder she told she got from rolling out of bed and I asked her high was her bunk Dr. Simms."

Meanwhile in Daisy's room Luke is pacing back and forth waiting for news on his son.

A Nurse walks in and Says "Baby Mathew Jeeter Duke is out of surgery and in the NiCU recovery room and being just as fussy as ever he's back to normal infact the nurse is trying to calm him down with no luck at all right now."

"The doctors took care of him I bet. I bet ya he's fine." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "Wait a minute you mean Clay as Asthma as well and he got into a fight with Jason after what happened. What a good brother she has there now!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.