Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"Bad taste? What she did was going from the hen's house to the slaughter. Clay you listen to me good. I don't know how your adoptive parents have brought you up but I know with out a shadow of a doubt if you hang around Hazzard long enough you'll get a sense of right and wrong. Just look at Luke, not everyone turns out like their father. Angel and Luke are both perfect examples of that." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Clay Says "Thanks Aunt Lizzy, but if she comes around after he dumps I tell her "I Told You So" and thanks so much. Angel, how come there so hard on me right and what is the deal with Uncle Luke what did his father do now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Clay Says "Thanks Aunt Lizzy, but if she comes around after he dumps I tell her "I Told You So" and thanks so much. Angel, how come there so hard on me right and what is the deal with Uncle Luke what did his father do now."

"Clay if you really like this girl you're better off being sympathetic to her after Alex dumps her. Your uncle's father was a lot like...well he got kinda heavy handed now and then but Luke would never raise a hand against anyone who didn't deserve it." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Clay if you really like this girl you're better off being sympathetic to her after Alex dumps her. Your uncle's father was a lot like...well he got kinda heavy handed now and then but Luke would never raise a hand against anyone who didn't deserve it." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Clay Says "Oh my gosh, I get the message Uncle Luke's father hit him and his mother wow and the citizens of Hazzard thinks I'm going to rape their daughters because my father did to three woman from Hazzard now. That's not even right, I've have fathers tell me to quit looking at their daughter or they was calling the Sheriff Aunt Lizzy, it's not fair right now."

Clay Says "Oh my gosh, I get the message Uncle Luke's father hit him and his mother wow and the citizens of Hazzard thinks I'm going to rape their daughters because my father did to three woman from Hazzard now. That's not even right, I've have fathers tell me to quit looking at their daughter or they was calling the Sheriff Aunt Lizzy, it's not fair right now."

"Clay just tell them your half sister is the sheriff's granddaughter and you're my nephew. If anyone gives you a hard time about it well send them to me and I'll take care of them." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Clay just tell them your half sister is the sheriff's granddaughter and you're my nephew. If anyone gives you a hard time about it well send them to me and I'll take care of them." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Clay gave Lizzy and then Angel and hug and Says "Sorry about the mix up sis I didn't mean anything about it now. They haven't said anything to you."

Cue Anybody

"And they had better not if they know what's good for them." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Thanks Aunt Lizzy as well, but sometimes I wish I really didn't know who my father was it was so easier and nobody looked at me funny ever since I had found out. Or if people around here knew they just kept it too themselves as well which was probaly easier that way. No but Salena had told me that they keep saying stuff to her because we look so much alike I guess it's possible for second cousins to look like sisters now. I wonder how much her Mom and my Mom looked alike then. Unless her Grandfather look alot alike my Grandmother that would definity explain and even Cassidy kind of looks alot like us as well as well she has her daddy's blonde hair thow and ours is dark. But mine is just a bit darker than hers now, hey Salena Aunt Lizzy was telling me I was blonde until I was three months old and I was fussy baby and that I only let your father besides my mother calm me down. But I guess it was only for a short while now as well, was hair ever really light now."

Salena Says "Well I was born with dark hair and always had dark hair in fact dad knew I was his daughter right away even before I even said anything now. I guess I take alot after my father's family in many ways now."

Edited by Julieduke

Angel Says "Thanks Aunt Lizzy as well, but sometimes I wish I really didn't know who my father was it was so easier and nobody looked at me funny ever since I had found out. Or if people around here knew they just kept it too themselves as well which was probaly easier that way. No but Salena had told me that they keep saying stuff to her because we look so much alike I guess it's possible for second cousins to look like sisters now. I wonder how much her Mom and my Mom looked alike then. Unless her Grandfather look alot alike my Grandmother that would definity explain and even Cassidy kind of looks alot like us as well as well she has her daddy's blonde hair thow and ours is dark. But mine is just a bit darker than hers now, hey Salena Aunt Lizzy was telling me I was blonde until I was three months old and I was fussy baby and that I only let your father besides my mother calm me down. But I guess it was only for a short while now as well, was hair ever really light now."

Salena Says "Well I was born with dark hair and always had dark hair in fact dad knew I was his daughter right away even before I even said anything now. I guess I take alot after my father's family in many ways now."

Daisy looks at Enos "Enos, go talk to your step son, i heard Clay is having troubles with some girl, and tell him i want him to stay with me you the twins and Vidalia, tell him he cant leave, i cant loose another kid, Clay is one of the most important people in my life, along with you and the kids"

Daisy looks at Enos "Enos, go talk to your step son, i heard Clay is having troubles with some girl, and tell him i want him to stay with me you the twins and Vidalia, tell him he cant leave, i cant loose another kid, Clay is one of the most important people in my life, along with you and the kids"

"I know Daisy, but sometimes just because they leave doesn't mean they won't keep in touch." Enos says.

Cue anyone.

"I know Daisy, but sometimes just because they leave doesn't mean they won't keep in touch." Enos says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "Enos please, please do this one thing for me, please try to talk him out of going, he cant go, he told me hed come to stay, thats the first thing he said when we were talking the night before the twins came"

"Alright I'll see what I can do." Enos walks down the hall and into Lizzy's room.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Clay you just can't let the people here run you out then they'll win and your nothing like our father you just look alot like him which have people freaking out right now. And were nothing like our Dasani Grandparents as well and I would change my name to Coltrane before I would take Dasani for my surname now. Listen Clay your father is here and he wants to talk to you right now and meanwhile I'm going outside to get some air I need to think right now, you want to leave and apparently Salena can't wait to go to college right now as well. Okay Clay and Salena whatever happened to what I raised on standing up and fighting back you can't let these people run what your going to do with your life now?"

Cassiy, Salena and Clay and everybody was stunned by what Angel had just said and walked to go outside and Lizzy listened and watched as well.

Angel makes it outside and she see's Jason and he grabs her arm, and Jason Says "I have something I want you to sign and I had that Tropicana family lawyer drop it up for you and me! And you don't have to read it now it basically says that your giving me your trust fund since you don't even want it now Angel."

Angel gets her arm free and Says "The hell I will Jason and here's your ring back were over and I'm not signing and don't you dare come here I'm warning you and leave me alone once I'm back at college as well you might as well tear up that paper as well."

She runs back and it seems that Jason had followed but didn't think her Uncle would be there and Angel looks and Says "Uncle Bo, he tried to get me to sign some paper giving him my trust fund oh Mom was so right he was after my money I just finally seen his true nature he's no good now."

Edited by Julieduke

Angel Says "Clay you just can't let the people here run you out then they'll win and your nothing like our father you just look alot like him which have people freaking out right now. And were nothing like our Dasani Grandparents as well and I would change my name to Coltrane before I would take Dasani for my surname now. Listen Clay your father is here and he wants to talk to you right now and meanwhile I'm going outside to get some air I need to think right now, you want to leave and apparently Salena can't wait to go to college right now as well. Okay Clay and Salena whatever happened to what I raised on standing up and fighting back you can't let these people run what your going to do with your life now?"

Cassiy, Salena and Clay and everybody was stunned by what Angel had just said and walked to go outside and Lizzy listened and watched as well.

Angel makes it outside and she see's Jason and he grabs her arm, and Jason Says "I have something I want you to sign and I had that Tropicana family lawyer drop it up for you and me! And you don't have to read it now it basically says that your giving me your trust fund since you don't even want it now Angel."

Angel gets her arm free and Says "The hell I will Jason and here's your ring back were over and I'm not signing and don't you dare come here I'm warning you and leave me alone once I'm back at college as well you might as well tear up that paper as well."

She runs back and it seems that Jason had followed but didn't think her Uncle would be there and Angel looks and Says "Uncle Bo, he tried to get me to sign some paper giving him my trust fund oh Mom was so right he was after my money I just finally seen his true nature he's no good now."

Jason just looks and Says "Oh yeah Angel real mature run to your family when this comes up and I'm the one that switched you and your brothers inhaler now I thought it would be funny you never pay attention to that damm label to begin with anyways it was hard but I managed to do pull it on you."

Angel Says "Oh you jerk, I can't believe you made me look a idiot now do you know you could've gotten both of us in trouble for having the wrong inhaler now. The law doesn't see that as a harmless pranks I had to go the docter a couple of days ago now because of your stupid little prank Jason. Boy that shows how much you care, did you know that Jack punched Ashley in the stomach and she had her twins three months early and slipped into a coma as well, she's awake now but the both of you are no good now. Was your Mama's maiden Beaudry or something because your just awful now and I told my family that the last time we went out you shoved me and why I haven't been returning phone calls and cancelling dates that grab you did on me caused on bruise on my arm and I can't marry a man that would do that me now I'm sorry Jason."

Jason Says "I told you when I shoved you I had a really hard loss and a hard day in class and at work the night before. And the coach wants us to play better he wants a championship before he turns grey now. And listen, I'll admit I called your great-grandfather and found out about that darn trust fund but when I preposed I loved you and still do as well Angel and not just about the money."

Angel packs up even farther and Says "Stay away from me, you called my Great-Grandfather I can't even stand the man did you know he had me kidnapped and dragged me to Columbus, Ohio as well Jason. Me, Cassidy and Ruby as well, he doesn't like me so that's why I want nothing to do with the trust fund as well but I certainly don't want you getting your fithy hands on my money now it's mine and I got a big plans for it and there really honorable as well."

Jason looks and Says "Well I sorta of told him what kind of car you had now, he said was just curious since you never talk to him anymore."

Angel looks and Says "Another reason, I can't marry you Jason you just betrayed me to the man that hates me now and how could you do that do me. How much he pay for the information what you do take pictures of car and fax him my class schedule as well now."

Jason Says "Oh come on grow up allreadry Angel!"

Angel Says "I think I am and realizing your more than that stupid Corvette of your and your good looks your weasel in disguise Jason. You want my money, and I didn't even see it now and wow I went from Alex Hogg to you but he might've known about my trust fund but he never so plainly went after it now. I should've just went out with Josh now at least I know the reason he wanted to date me now he's the star quaterback and I'm the star basketball player as well. He didn't hide nothing now like you did you was so nice and charming I should've seen right through it now, I don't believe what you did to me now. Well the next time with the next guy I won't be so damm blind about what he wants from me now, and you know what your not even good looking so there."

Jason Says "Oh fine with you as well, your not all that okay there's players for the Lady Tarheels that are much better than you are right now and not as forgetful as well."

Angel Says "Well with you lets forget we even met then Jason, because I can do way better than you maybe next time I'll get a background check before I even go out with the guy now."

Jason just looks and Says "Oh yeah Angel real mature run to your family when this comes up and I'm the one that switched you and your brothers inhaler now I thought it would be funny you never pay attention to that damm label to begin with anyways it was hard but I managed to do pull it on you."

Angel Says "Oh you jerk, I can't believe you made me look a idiot now do you know you could've gotten both of us in trouble for having the wrong inhaler now. The law doesn't see that as a harmless pranks I had to go the docter a couple of days ago now because of your stupid little prank Jason. Boy that shows how much you care, did you know that Jack punched Ashley in the stomach and she had her twins three months early and slipped into a coma as well, she's awake now but the both of you are no good now. Was your Mama's maiden Beaudry or something because your just awful now and I told my family that the last time we went out you shoved me and why I haven't been returning phone calls and cancelling dates that grab you did on me caused on bruise on my arm and I can't marry a man that would do that me now I'm sorry Jason."

Jason Says "I told you when I shoved you I had a really hard loss and a hard day in class and at work the night before. And the coach wants us to play better he wants a championship before he turns grey now. And listen, I'll admit I called your great-grandfather and found out about that darn trust fund but when I preposed I loved you and still do as well Angel and not just about the money."

Angel packs up even farther and Says "Stay away from me, you called my Great-Grandfather I can't even stand the man did you know he had me kidnapped and dragged me to Columbus, Ohio as well Jason. Me, Cassidy and Ruby as well, he doesn't like me so that's why I want nothing to do with the trust fund as well but I certainly don't want you getting your fithy hands on my money now it's mine and I got a big plans for it and there really honorable as well."

Jason looks and Says "Well I sorta of told him what kind of car you had now, he said was just curious since you never talk to him anymore."

Angel looks and Says "Another reason, I can't marry you Jason you just betrayed me to the man that hates me now and how could you do that do me. How much he pay for the information what you do take pictures of car and fax him my class schedule as well now."

Jason Says "Oh come on grow up allreadry Angel!"

Angel Says "I think I am and realizing your more than that stupid Corvette of your and your good looks your weasel in disguise Jason. You want my money, and I didn't even see it now and wow I went from Alex Hogg to you but he might've known about my trust fund but he never so plainly went after it now. I should've just went out with Josh now at least I know the reason he wanted to date me now he's the star quaterback and I'm the star basketball player as well. He didn't hide nothing now like you did you was so nice and charming I should've seen right through it now, I don't believe what you did to me now. Well the next time with the next guy I won't be so damm blind about what he wants from me now, and you know what your not even good looking so there."

Jason Says "Oh fine with you as well, your not all that okay there's players for the Lady Tarheels that are much better than you are right now and not as forgetful as well."

Angel Says "Well with you lets forget we even met then Jason, because I can do way better than you maybe next time I'll get a background check before I even go out with the guy now."

Jason gets closer and Angel just keeps backing up as well, she wasn't about to make the same mistake she made four months ago and she Says "Get away from me right now Jason, were over and I really mean it right now."

Jason Says "But Angel, your never getting rid of me, and you can believe that as well I'm not giving up on you as well."

Jason gets closer and Angel just keeps backing up as well, she wasn't about to make the same mistake she made four months ago and she Says "Get away from me right now Jason, were over and I really mean it right now."

Jason Says "But Angel, your never getting rid of me, and you can believe that as well I'm not giving up on you as well."

Lizzy watches out her door as Bo, Mike, and Micheal step between the two. "Whatever you're thinking don't do it. You're gonna get yourself into a world of hurt just step away. Walk away now boy." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Jason does and it seems that Angel had went down really fast as well and she was looking and was grabbing for her inhaler as well. Clay seemed to be watching as well, and he looks and Says "Oh he didn't do what I think he just did to my sister right now I glad she dumped him how but I'm worried did you hear what he's been saying now."

Angel Says "Somebody get my Mom right now, I need her she was so right about Jason!"

Edited by Julieduke

Jason does and it seems that Angel had went down really fast as well and she was looking and was grabbing for her inhaler as well. Clay seemed to be watching as well, and he looks and Says "Oh he didn't do what I think he just did to my sister right now I glad she dumped him how but I'm worried did you hear what he's been saying now."

Angel Says "Somebody get my Mom right now, I need her she was so right about Jason!"

"Yes Clay I heard him. If I wasn't so drained I'd kick his butt. I really hope this is just one big misunderstanding. I really liked that boy." Lizzy says watching as Enos and Rosco both pull him way. "It's one thing when you physically harm my goddaughter but now he's got her so stressed out that her asthma's kicking in."

Cue anyone.

"Yes Clay I heard him. If I wasn't so drained I'd kick his butt. I really hope this is just one big misunderstanding. I really liked that boy." Lizzy says watching as Enos and Rosco both pull him way. "It's one thing when you physically harm my goddaughter but now he's got her so stressed out that her asthma's kicking in."

Cue anyone.

Julie had came and seen the whole thing and Says "Okay, what just happened between them they was going to get married and did I hear just right he told our grandfather what kind of car and he had a papar drawn so he would get her trust fund and I wonder what kind of honorable plans she had for 15,000 dollars nows Lizzy. Somebody get a docter this terrible I got to worry about this right now oh you stupid boy don't you know what you have just done to her now and please take him out of my sight right now I really don't want to see him right now.""

Jason Says "She doesn't see the big picture and get off of me right now."

Salena goes over to Julie And Says "We want to open a center for batter woman and for counseling for any sexual crimes victims as well Aunt Julie, well me and Cassidy that's what we want to do but Lizzy says now isn't the time for it right now."

Julie just looks and Says "Oh that's wonderful we need one of those places in Hazzard County now just think about the good work the three of you would be doing? But somebody needs to be a social worker of the three of you, it can't be done just now your going to need college for counseling and good security unless you want scenes like what happened between Angel and Jason now."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie had came and seen the whole thing and Says "Okay, what just happened between them they was going to get married and did I hear just right he told our grandfather what kind of car and he had a papar drawn so he would get her trust fund and I wonder what kind of honorable plans she had for 15,000 dollars nows Lizzy. Somebody get a docter this terrible I got to worry about this right now oh you stupid boy don't you know what you have just done to her now and please take him out of my sight right now I really don't want to see him right now.""

Jason Says "She doesn't see the big picture and get off of me right now."

Salena goes over to Julie And Says "We want to open a center for batter woman and for counseling for any sexual crimes victims as well Aunt Julie, well me and Cassidy that's what we want to do but Lizzy says now isn't the time for it right now."

Julie just looks and Says "Oh that's wonderful we need one of those places in Hazzard County now just think about the good work the three of you would be doing? But somebody needs to be a social worker of the three of you, it can't be done just now your going to need college for counseling and good security unless you want scenes like what happened between Angel and Jason now."

Clay Says "He's hurt her twice now before then? How can men do that to somebody that they love Aunt Lizzy I don't understand myself I never want to do that to any woman that I love and if I had as much money as my three cousins had I would help them out as well it's a good thing they want to do right now. Just like that Garth Brooks Song "The Change" we definetly need one we can't keep letting it go on and on now. I surprized she didn't hit him when they was agruing now but she was keeping her temper undercontrol right now as well."

Julie Says "She has to right now, because it can also trigger an Asthma Attack her's is different than yours Clay and I can't believe he would switch your inhalers on the two of you now the both of you's could've been hurt by it right now. Do you realize what kind of trouble he could be in just by doing that now, just as bad as what you just as seen and this is huge for him. He better kiss is hopes of career in the NFL goodbye now no team is going to pick him up in the draft not after this right here. Clay I am telling you this quietly but right now other than the trust fund issue he sounds just like my ex-husband oh my. How come I didn't see this before Micheal? Why was I so blind when it came to Angel and Jason now I should've seen it before now they was so happy?"

Clay Says "He's hurt her twice now before then? How can men do that to somebody that they love Aunt Lizzy I don't understand myself I never want to do that to any woman that I love and if I had as much money as my three cousins had I would help them out as well it's a good thing they want to do right now. Just like that Garth Brooks Song "The Change" we definetly need one we can't keep letting it go on and on now. I surprized she didn't hit him when they was agruing now but she was keeping her temper undercontrol right now as well."

Julie Says "She has to right now, because it can also trigger an Asthma Attack her's is different than yours Clay and I can't believe he would switch your inhalers on the two of you now the both of you's could've been hurt by it right now. Do you realize what kind of trouble he could be in just by doing that now, just as bad as what you just as seen and this is huge for him. He better kiss is hopes of career in the NFL goodbye now no team is going to pick him up in the draft not after this right here. Clay I am telling you this quietly but right now other than the trust fund issue he sounds just like my ex-husband oh my. How come I didn't see this before Micheal? Why was I so blind when it came to Angel and Jason now I should've seen it before now they was so happy?"

Clay clenches his fist and starts running and runs right past Enos and Rosco and just runs up to Jason when he gets out side and throws a punch and soon a huge fist fight between Jason and Clay break out but Clays asthma starts kicking in

Clay clenches his fist and starts running and runs right past Enos and Rosco and just runs up to Jason when he gets out side and throws a punch and soon a huge fist fight between Jason and Clay break out but Clays asthma starts kicking in

Julie just watches and looks oh boy, Enos and Daisy is going to have to get Clay to calm down he's really upset right now.

Julie just watches and looks oh boy, Enos and Daisy is going to have to get Clay to calm down he's really upset right now.

Jason see's the kid has the samething as Angel as, he gets the edge on him and he doesn't know the deputy is his step-father right now and he just enjoys this he sensed he didn't like him and by the way he watched.

Jason Says "You fight like a girl what can't you get up right now Duke, and take it like a man or are you a mouse."

In Lizzy's room Julie is watching them getting to her daughter right now and is upset because she didn't tell her what was going on right now as well. She Says "Lizzy, he tried to get her to sign over her trust fund switched hers and Clay's inhaler told the Congressman what kind of car she had and she was going to marry that boy now. Did you see him take after Jason I sure hope he knows what he's doing he sure has his Momma's temper now that reminds me of something of what Daisy would've done when she was younger doesn't it now Lizzy. I think but I'm not sure but Clay was running after Jason after what he did to Angel I couldn't believe well at least we know he'll stick up for her no matter what she does now Lizzy. What is Enos and Daisy going to do about that temper of his right now I see something right now, they got their hands full right now. Well one of guys will have to tell Daisy right now, I think I need sit for a while and Callie you heard everything that Jason had just said do you think the first time was a accident now."

Callie Says " No Way, was it a accident he meant it the first the second and the last time now."

Jason see's the kid has the samething as Angel as, he gets the edge on him and he doesn't know the deputy is his step-father right now and he just enjoys this he sensed he didn't like him and by the way he watched.

Jason Says "You fight like a girl what can't you get up right now Duke, and take it like a man or are you a mouse."

In Lizzy's room Julie is watching them getting to her daughter right now and is upset because she didn't tell her what was going on right now as well. She Says "Lizzy, he tried to get her to sign over her trust fund switched hers and Clay's inhaler told the Congressman what kind of car she had and she was going to marry that boy now. Did you see him take after Jason I sure hope he knows what he's doing he sure has his Momma's temper now that reminds me of something of what Daisy would've done when she was younger doesn't it now Lizzy. I think but I'm not sure but Clay was running after Jason after what he did to Angel I couldn't believe well at least we know he'll stick up for her no matter what she does now Lizzy. What is Enos and Daisy going to do about that temper of his right now I see something right now, they got their hands full right now. Well one of guys will have to tell Daisy right now, I think I need sit for a while and Callie you heard everything that Jason had just said do you think the first time was a accident now."

Callie Says " No Way, was it a accident he meant it the first the second and the last time now."

Clay gets up "damn you Jason, i have asthma"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.