Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Salena and Cassidy both nod.

Cue anyone.

Angel walked over to Uncle Jesse and Ashley and Says "Uncle Jesse, the three of us all don't want nothing to do with our Tropicana trust funds but we don't want them to go to waste so were doing something really special but I we need everybody around but first we should run this by Aunt Lizzy and Mom as well."

Uncle Jesse gives all three girls a hug and just smiles and they take it as a sign of approval from him right now.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Angel walked over to Uncle Jesse and Ashley and Says "Uncle Jesse, the three of us all don't want nothing to do with our Tropicana trust funds but we don't want them to go to waste so were doing something really special but I we need everybody around but first we should run this by Aunt Lizzy and Mom as well."

Uncle Jesse gives all three girls a hug and just smiles and they take it as a sign of approval from him right now.

Angel Says "Come cousins, we got to tell Lizzy and Mom about our plan and eventually Ashley but she just fell asleep hard day for her now."

Salena Says "Okay and listen this is wonderful now."

Cassidy Says "Well okay, I wonder what dad is going to think of our plan now were working together with this now."

Ashley, Salena and Cassidy walk in Lizzy's room and Angel Says "Aunt Lizzy, we need to tell you what were doing with our trust funds and you will be really proud of the three of us now."

Angel Says "Come cousins, we got to tell Lizzy and Mom about our plan and eventually Ashley but she just fell asleep hard day for her now."

Salena Says "Okay and listen this is wonderful now."

Cassidy Says "Well okay, I wonder what dad is going to think of our plan now were working together with this now."

Ashley, Salena and Cassidy walk in Lizzy's room and Angel Says "Aunt Lizzy, we need to tell you what were doing with our trust funds and you will be really proud of the three of us now."

"Oh I will will I?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"Oh I will will I?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Salena Says "The idea is to pool our money together and open up a crisis center and name it after Cindy Crenshaw and have you and Aunt Julie and maybe even Ashley run it so there is somebody out there woman can go to if there being abused or even gotten raped or anything that a shouldn't happened to them and that's wrong as well."

Salena Says "The idea is to pool our money together and open up a crisis center and name it after Cindy Crenshaw and have you and Aunt Julie and maybe even Ashley run it so there is somebody out there woman can go to if there being abused or even gotten raped or anything that a shouldn't happened to them and that's wrong as well."

"Kinda like a shelter." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Kinda like a shelter." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Yeah but so much more almost alike a family away from home are you intersected we got alot of work to do we could also ask Sarah and Bonnie if they want to help and Aunt Callie as well. But I was thinking these woman will be not wanting to see any men of any kind, after what they've been through we could keep the place just ran by woman now Aunt Lizzy and what do you think Mom is going to think of the idea now."

Angel Says "Yeah but so much more almost alike a family away from home are you intersected we got alot of work to do we could also ask Sarah and Bonnie if they want to help and Aunt Callie as well. But I was thinking these woman will be not wanting to see any men of any kind, after what they've been through we could keep the place just ran by woman now Aunt Lizzy and what do you think Mom is going to think of the idea now."

"I think maybe you need to hold off on this idea of yours. It's a good idea don't get me wrong but...we've all got young children and places like these get so many threats from the men that are abusing these women that it may put our families in danger." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I think maybe you need to hold off on this idea of yours. It's a good idea don't get me wrong but...we've all got young children and places like these get so many threats from the men that are abusing these women that it may put our families in danger." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Okay, I will but were not going to forget about this and when the time is right as well. And Aunt Lizzy, what made you wake up from your Coma honestly I had asked Ashley and she wouldn't tell me her reason now."

"It wasn't Matt, it was Chris." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Aunt Lizzy, who is Chris I haven't met him yet but that name sounds familier Mom knew a Chris in summer camp now when she first me Brian and when you realized he was your brother as well."

Angel Says "Aunt Lizzy, who is Chris I haven't met him yet but that name sounds familier Mom knew a Chris in summer camp now when she first me Brian and when you realized he was your brother as well."

"No not that Chris. My son Chris." Lizzy says. The three girls sit down and Lizzy tells them a slightly censored version of what happened between her and Austin and what happened to Chris.

Cue anyone.

"No not that Chris. My son Chris." Lizzy says. The three girls sit down and Lizzy tells them a slightly censored version of what happened between her and Austin and what happened to Chris.

Cue anyone.

Angel looks and Says "That's awful so you lost a boy as well. It's like your father lost not one but two grandsons then."

"Yeah it was awful. And as for your other question, Cindy was the one that told me what was wrong with Matt." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Wow, your best friend helped saved your newborn son for you. Amazing but one thing I looking forward to having a little brother but that Tizdale girl just dumped Clay yesterday when she found out what our father did and she calls him a monster now and he's real upset about it right now."

Angel Says "Wow, your best friend helped saved your newborn son for you. Amazing but one thing I looking forward to having a little brother but that Tizdale girl just dumped Clay yesterday when she found out what our father did and she calls him a monster now and he's real upset about it right now."

"Why don't you have him come talk to me, maybe I could make him feel better." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Why don't you have him come talk to me, maybe I could make him feel better." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "I think I will he's with his Mom right now and she's just about asleep right now she's exhausted from having twins. Did you know I got to talk to him right now anyways I think he's carrying my inhaler and I have his take a look a minute Uncle Bo found out for me."

Angel Says "I think I will he's with his Mom right now and she's just about asleep right now she's exhausted from having twins. Did you know I got to talk to him right now anyways I think he's carrying my inhaler and I have his take a look a minute Uncle Bo found out for me."

"Alright." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Are you alright Clay you look a little down." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Clay I know that girl dumped you and called you names but you look like me when I'm about to have an attack and I'll take mine and here's your back and this might solve our problems now."

Clay Says "Vanessa said that she told me no, that I would do the samething as my father and I she that doesn't even like right now Aunt Lizzy."

Angel Says "Clay I know that girl dumped you and called you names but you look like me when I'm about to have an attack and I'll take mine and here's your back and this might solve our problems now."

Clay Says "Vanessa said that she told me no, that I would do the samething as my father and I she that doesn't even like right now Aunt Lizzy."

"You mean she thinks you'd love a girl so faithfully for twenty some odd years that you'd do anything to get her?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"You mean she thinks you'd love a girl so faithfully for twenty some odd years that you'd do anything to get her?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "No she thinks that he would rape her like did to Mom, Cindy and his mother as well I think that's what is right now she scared even thow he wouldn't harm a fly. It's not right and that she dumped him for Alex Hogg, and he's worst that's just bad taste now Aunt Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukexenosstrait

Angel Says "No she thinks that he would rape her like did to Mom, Cindy and his mother as well I think that's what is right now she scared even thow he wouldn't harm a fly. It's not right and that she dumped him for Alex Hogg, and he's worst that's just bad taste now Aunt Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukexenosstrait

"Bad taste? What she did was going from the hen's house to the slaughter. Clay you listen to me good. I don't know how your adoptive parents have brought you up but I know with out a shadow of a doubt if you hang around Hazzard long enough you'll get a sense of right and wrong. Just look at Luke, not everyone turns out like their father. Angel and Luke are both perfect examples of that." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.