Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"Julie can you do me a favor and give me and Callie a little privacy. I just want to get to know my new sister in law." Lizzy says innocently.

Cue anyone.

Julie smiles back and Says "Okay Lizzy and be gentle with Callie."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Lizzy nods and as soon as Julie's gone Lizzy turns to Callie. "Have a seat Callie, this could take a bit." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "Well I'm still getting morning sickness so if you don't see me I'm just in the bathroom so just keeping talking now Lizzy I'll be listening what was Julie trying to tell me, I still don't get it now."

Callie Says "Well I'm still getting morning sickness so if you don't see me I'm just in the bathroom so just keeping talking now Lizzy I'll be listening what was Julie trying to tell me, I still don't get it now."

"Forget about what Julie said for a minute. To be honest it's not that I don't like you. Quite the opposite really, you're a good person it's just that I don't really know you. Don't worry about everything they've said about me. Most of it isn't true and you're not the only one I've done this to. I did this to Micheal when I first met him. You threaten me. I know you don't mean it but you do." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Forget about what Julie said for a minute. To be honest it's not that I don't like you. Quite the opposite really, you're a good person it's just that I don't really know you. Don't worry about everything they've said about me. Most of it isn't true and you're not the only one I've done this to. I did this to Micheal when I first met him. You threaten me. I know you don't mean it but you do." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "Me oh come on Lizzy, why me and you know I really love Tom and Danny is like a son I have a cat. Okay, my was one Velcro's Kittens she is just took over my place I hope Tom does mind Sqeauky now Lizzy she acts like a guard dog half the time. And my couch I have a scratching post but she likes the couch much better, I don't have the heart to declaw her she needs her defensives just like we do as well."

Callie Says "Me oh come on Lizzy, why me and you know I really love Tom and Danny is like a son I have a cat. Okay, my was one Velcro's Kittens she is just took over my place I hope Tom does mind Sqeauky now Lizzy she acts like a guard dog have the time. And my couch I have a scratching post but she likes the couch much better, I don't have the heart to declaw her she needs her defensives just like me do as well."

"Why you? Because you're the only girl that has gotten this close to Tom. I knew Beth was never a threat to me. She loved him but she wasn't completely in love with him. She wanted him for the cash she couldn't touch. When she realized she couldn't touch it she tried to make it work for Danny but...it just made him miserable. When she saw how bad it had gotten she filed for divorce and sole custody with no visitation. Unfortunately for her she couldn't prove that Tom was a bad father so they got joint custody of him. Where do you plan on living?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"Why you? Because you're the only girl that has gotten this close to Tom. I knew Beth was never a threat to me. She loved him but she wasn't completely in love with him. She wanted him for the cash she couldn't touch. When she realized she couldn't touch it she tried to make it work for Danny but...it just made him miserable. When she saw how bad it had gotten she filed for divorce and sole custody with no visitation. Unfortunately for her she couldn't prove that Tom was a bad father so they got joint custody of him. Where do you plan on living?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "Well were still discussing that but you know if I don't mind coming here and doing what I do in Miami I won't get as much work here or even getting Julie's old position now as well."

Callie Says "Well were still discussing that but you know if I don't mind coming here and doing what I do in Miami I won't get as much work here or even getting Julie's old position now as well."

"Just know if you force him to move to Miami I won't be a very happy person." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Just know if you force him to move to Miami I won't be a very happy person." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "I'm tired of Miami and here I would be much closer to dad and Julie wants to move to town because she needs a bigger house right now you know because another baby on the way. Can I ask you something that Julie asked me serious now? I didn't know how to answer it myself. She asked if I was considering more children after the twins and well I didn't have an answer for her and I thinking about my age right now and dad just about had a cow when I heard I was pregnant and Julie was as well because were both 40 now."

Callie Says "I'm tired of Miami and here I would be much closer to dad and Julie wants to move to town because she needs a bigger house right now you know because another baby on the way. Can I ask you something that Julie asked me serious now? I didn't know how to answer it myself. She asked if I was considering more children after the twins and well I didn't have an answer for her and I thinking about my age right now and dad just about had a cow when I heard I was pregnant and Julie was as well because were both 40 now."

"If you want more kids then go for it. Tom's always wanted a yard full of kids. I want two more even though I'm scared about it. He'll love you whether or not you have any more." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"If you want more kids then go for it. Tom's always wanted a yard full of kids. I want two more even though I'm scared about it. He'll love you whether or not you have any more." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "Dad think this time around is a gamble and especially with Julie as well he concerned for her health and he thinks the three girls she had is enough right now! I don't know she should do what she wants to right now, all she wants is a little boy right now and she always wanted alot of kids I wondered is she is going to stop after he son is born now Lizzy. I just got to see after the twins are born what the docter says and you know they say forty and after it's risky as well."

Callie Says "Dad think this time around is a gamble and especially with Julie as well he concerned for her health and he thinks the three girls she had is enough right now! I don't know she should do what she wants to right now, all she wants is a little boy right now and she always wanted alot of kids I wondered is she is going to stop after he son is born now Lizzy. I just got to see after the twins are born what the docter says and you know they say forty and after it's risky as well."

"True but if it was impossible you wouldn't be able to do it. Leave it in God's hands and see where it goes." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"True but if it was impossible you wouldn't be able to do it. Leave it in God's hands and see where it goes." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "I never thought of it like that now, but you know I wouldn't mind adoption now and I love Danny like a son as well. These twins and Danny would be enough for me but If I could I would love to have a daughter as well Lizzy, just imagine how Tom would spoil her now. And dad is probaly talking with Tom and you know it's weird finding out four months you have all this family that you didn't know you even had and look now I'm pregnant with twins and married to the man that I love as well. Lizzy, look at this Julie had a set of twins, Shannon had a set of twins, Daisy had a set of twins and I'm expecting Twins myself as well. That's going to be four sets in one family now as well what are the odds of that happening now. Oh wait a minute her Ashley had a set of twins as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Uncle Jesse said "you should be thankful that Daisy and Enos were there when your water broke, and extra thankful that Daisy has training, but for her it looked like she forgot about her skills and was in a fit when she had the twins"

Ashley Says "I am very thank you for that Uncle Jesse, I don't know what I would've done if they weren't home when it happened now. I've been told you delivered a number of babies now yourself as well do you ever get tired of the miracle of life ever now."

Ashley Says "I am very thank you for that Uncle Jesse, I don't know what I would've done if they weren't home when it happened now. I've been told you delivered a number of babies now yourself as well do you ever get tired of the miracle of life ever now."

Julie had went up to see Lydia and she just looks at her cousins newborn twin daughter she looks at the nurse at the NICU and Says "Hey there Sam, the twins are great it seems to be the thing to do in my family I just don't get it. My brother's twins Maria and Jennifer Duke are here as well I think how are they doing. And now my own twin sister Callie is expecting twin boys I think water divides in half in Hazzard as well lately. Do you mind if I see my nieces here."

Sam laughed and Says "The Duke Twins are gaining everyday Mrs. Knight and Lydia come home tomorrow were amazed as well. And her brother David, is doing great as well. Ashley's twins Enos and Daisy are doing good as well apparently and they are just cute as can be and I sure hope that Ashley wakes up allreadry we couldn't get your father or Mr. Davenport to let us take them back to NICU even they should be here they both was taking care of them as if they was there nurse now."

Julie Says "Ashley is awake and they dote over her ever since we found out about her four months ago now. You know it's going to weird someday I might here asking about my daughters twins now if this keeps up now."

Sam Says "Hey I heard from the other nurses your finally are having a boy now? What's the secret did you use a blue teddy this time Mrs. Knight."

Julie smiles and Says "I thought about it but yes I'm happy and so is Micheal as well right now and he'll be the last for us now."

Sam Says "Hopefully Angel doesn't have a baby in the next couple of years now."

Julie Says "Oh Sarah and Mike are expecting now so I will be a grandmother and a mother again before next year now Sam."

Sam Says "Oh what timing, I just found out that I'm three months pregnant as well. Johnny is so happy right now as well he baby's me so much I keep telling him that woman have been getting pregnant for years and I don't need that much help now."

Julie Says "Oh the get used to that my first time around, I had my family but no husband and it was very hard at least you got a great husband and a handsome one as well."

Julie had everything all set and she looks and Says "Thank You Sam for letting me see my nieces now their so cute I have to go see what everybody else is doing right now."

In the waiting room

Angel nodds at Salena and Cassidy and Says "We all have these trust funds from our Great-Grandparents that we don't want right now that we almost find disgusting I know I don't nothing to due with Tropicana money now. I was thinking what if he pooled our money together and opened something to help woman that have abused, rape or anything else in general and name the place after Cindy Crenshaw and he have somebody there to let them know it's not their fault something my own Mother didn't have now as well. Since were all won't be here in a few months why don't we ask My Mom, Aunt Lizzy and Ashley to run it for us now that would be a great way of not seeing our trust funds go down the drain now."

In the waiting room

Angel nodds at Salena and Cassidy and Says "We all have these trust funds from our Great-Grandparents that we don't want right now that we almost find disgusting I know I don't nothing to due with Tropicana money now. I was thinking what if he pooled our money together and opened something to help woman that have abused, rape or anything else in general and name the place after Cindy Crenshaw and he have somebody there to let them know it's not their fault something my own Mother didn't have now as well. Since were all won't be here in a few months why don't we ask My Mom, Aunt Lizzy and Ashley to run it for us now that would be a great way of not seeing our trust funds go down the drain now."

Salena and Cassidy both nod.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.