Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Ashley Says "I know two miracles in one family, know make that four the docters didn't think my twins would survive the first night Uncle Jesse."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Uncle Jesse said "you should be thankful that Daisy and Enos were there when your water broke, and extra thankful that Daisy has training, but for her it looked like she forgot about her skills and was in a fit when she had the twins"

Uncle Jesse said "you should be thankful that Daisy and Enos were there when your water broke, and extra thankful that Daisy has training, but for her it looked like she forgot about her skills and was in a fit when she had the twins"

Luke leaves Lizzy's room as Tom comes in and goes to visit Daisy. "Hey Daisy, how are ya feelin?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Daisy looks over at him "im okay, a little tired, hows Lizzy? and the doctors said that Lydia should be out of the NICU in a few days and we can go home, Luke what am i gonna do about Cory?"

"Lizzy's fine, she's up and ok. Matt's going through surgery, for a damaged lung. You listen to me Daisy, if he even comes near you to take those kids, you give me and Bo a call. We'll make sure he can't have them. Rosco's been warned about Cory and Hughie so I doubt they'd do anything." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"Lizzy's fine, she's up and ok. Matt's going through surgery, for a damaged lung. You listen to me Daisy, if he even comes near you to take those kids, you give me and Bo a call. We'll make sure he can't have them. Rosco's been warned about Cory and Hughie so I doubt they'd do anything." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy nodds "i dont know why Hughie made that stuff up about me and why Cory would be dumb enough to believe him"

Tom walks into Lizzy room looking at the floor. Lizzy looks at Cooter and Bonnie who both nod and leave the room. Tom pulls up a chair and still looks at the floor. "Can you ever forgive me?" He asks softly.

"Forgive you for what?" Lizzy asks pushing herself up to recline on her bed against her pillows.

"For not telling you I was getting married. I know you wanted me to wait and see if the kid was really mine before I did anything like this but...even if they aren't mine I'll treat them like they are. That's why God made me." Lizzy smiles at the song referance but knows that he may have a point.

"Honestly Tom..."

"I love her, more than I loved Beth, almost as much as I love you and just about as much as I love Danny. You told me to move on, you said that Danny wants a new step-mom and that it was only right after everything that Beth put me through. I love her, can you honestly say you're angry with me?" Tom asks.

Lizzy looks at her lap and sighs.

"Lizzy...Are you scared?" Tom asks. Lizzy nods. "Why?" Lizzy shrugs. "Marriage is a scary thing and I kinda get it." He pauses and really looks at Lizzy. When she looks up at him he lays down next to her. "Baby you ain't gonna lose me. I love you as much as I can and I will always be with you. I'm not going anywhere, shifting a few priorities but not going anywhere I promise. I will always be here for you. It's not gonna be like it was with Beth I promise you I will always be in contact with you. I swear it on Diablo's grave, I will always be in contact." Lizzy looks down and for a second didn't believe him. Then she remembers who she's talking to him and his promising words.

"Thank you so much." Lizzy says curling up bed next to her best friend.

"Anything, for you." Tom whispers rubbing her back.

Cue anyone.

"Of course he will be. He'll be raised by an amazing mom and a great dad, both David and Lydia will be." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy nodds "i want you and Lizzy to be the twins and Clays godparents, would yall do that for me, you can ask Lizzy this too, and Lydia will be getting out of the NICU tommarow and i can go home, and please tell Lizzy that Matt and both of you are all in my thoughts and prayers"

Daisy nodds "i want you and Lizzy to be the twins and Clays godparents, would yall do that for me, you can ask Lizzy this too, and Lydia will be getting out of the NICU tommarow and i can go home, and please tell Lizzy that Matt and both of you are all in my thoughts and prayers"

"Oh Daisy...of course we will. Lizzy will be thrilled to know you and Enos think so much of her. You can't tell her I told you just yet, she's gonna ask you soon enough but she wants you and Julie to be her matrons of honor. And she was thinking about having Vidalia be her flower girl." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"Oh Daisy...of course we will. Lizzy will be thrilled to know you and Enos think so much of her. You can't tell her I told you just yet, she's gonna ask you soon enough but she wants you and Julie to be her matrons of honor. And she was thinking about having Vidalia be her flower girl." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Julie goes to see where Callie wondered off to and she see's her twin and Says "I hope you know what your doing now, don't go breaking his heart and he has a six year old son as well. I still can't believe this I finally get a chance to have my son and your having twin sons first time around, so have you thought about anymore past the twins Callie."

Callie Says "I love Tom, I really do I never felt this way about anybody else before it's like I miss him when he's not around. And don't want to let him out of arms when he is around me Julie."

Julie goes to see where Callie wondered off to and she see's her twin and Says "I hope you know what your doing now, don't go breaking his heart and he has a six year old son as well. I still can't believe this I finally get a chance to have my son and your having twin sons first time around, so have you thought about anymore past the twins Callie."

Callie Says "I love Tom, I really do I never felt this way about anybody else before it's like I miss him when he's not around. And don't want to let him out of arms when he is around me Julie."

Rosco over hears and walks over. "Are you sure about this Callie?" He asks.

Cue anyone.

Rosco over hears and walks over. "Are you sure about this Callie?" He asks.

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "Yes, dad it's like I don't him to leave me alone ever again? At first I thought maybe it was because I had broke up with Horatio and he was the first guy I went out but I never felt this way ever before Dad."

Callie Says "Yes, dad it's like I don't him to leave me alone ever again? At first I thought maybe it was because I had broke up with Horatio and he was the first guy I went out but I never felt this way ever before Dad."

"I want you to be careful around him." Rosco sighs knowing there was nothing he could do about the development. "Don't break his heart, Lizzy will run you out of his life for good. She's like an alpha wolf when it comes to Tom. She protects him with everything she's got and she will hurt you if you hurt him."

Cue anyone.

"I want you to be careful around him." Rosco sighs knowing there was nothing he could do about the development. "Don't break his heart, Lizzy will run you out of his life for good. She's like an alpha wolf when it comes to Tom. She protects him with everything she's got and she will hurt you if you hurt him."

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "I will, and Tom is my Soulmate dad, and his little boy Denny he is so cute you got a another grandson allreadry."

Callie Says "I will, and Tom is my Soulmate dad, and his little boy Denny he is so cute you got a another grandson allreadry."

Tom walks out of Lizzy's room and up to Callie. "Doll I love you but...here comes the hard part. No matter what she says promise me you'll take it with some seriousness. She's my best friend and she's gonna test you so be careful around her." He says.

Cue anyone.

Tom walks out of Lizzy's room and up to Callie. "Doll I love you but...here comes the hard part. No matter what she says promise me you'll take it with some seriousness. She's my best friend and she's gonna test you so be careful around her." He says.

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "If I can handle a great big guy from a Motorcycle gang, oh was he surprized now he didn't want exactly cooperate now."

"Just...don't be to hard on her. She means well." Tom says.

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "I'm very patient now Tom, and Denny will always be like a son now. Don't tell Beth that now she might get mad at me, we have Lizzy checking on me now and your ex-wife now."

Julie looks and Says "Callie have you ever seen "Moonrunners and Thunder Road" that's exactly what our Uncle Jesse used to do now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrat

Callie Says "I'm very patient now Tom, and Denny will always be like a son now. Don't tell Beth that now she might get mad at me, we have Lizzy checking on me now and your ex-wife now."

Julie looks and Says "Callie have you ever seen "Moonrunners and Thunder Road" that's exactly what our Uncle Jesse used to do now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrat

"For the last time Callie, his name is Danny I thought you had gotten that straight. Just go see Lizzy." Tom says walking away.

Cue anyone.

"For the last time Callie, his name is Danny I thought you had gotten that straight. Just go see Lizzy." Tom says walking away.

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "Okay Danny is his name I'm sorry Tom, and I'm going Julie do you want to come along and what in the hell are you talking about right now why so secretive about ti right now I don't understand right now."

Julie and Callie walk to talk with Lizzy and Julie Says "Sis, and I mean this the Duke Family was in the Moonshine business for over two hundred years and so was alot of folks around here as well. And keep your stepson's name straight allreadry that can get on your husband's nerves now."

Callie Says "Okay Danny is his name I'm sorry Tom, and I'm going Julie do you want to come along and what in the hell are you talking about right now why so secretive about ti right now I don't understand right now."

Julie and Callie walk to talk with Lizzy and Julie Says "Sis, and I mean this the Duke Family was in the Moonshine business for over two hundred years and so was alot of folks around here as well. And keep your stepson's name straight allreadry that can get on your husband's nerves now."

"Julie can you do me a favor and give me and Callie a little privacy. I just want to get to know my new sister in law." Lizzy says innocently.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.