Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"My baby, he's got a damaged lung. He needs surgery. Get a doctor please." Lizzy says still gasping for air.

Cue anyone.

Bonnie Says "Of course, I will and relax Julie isn't trading in her car now and don't tell her I said I'll never hear the end of it from her now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Bonnie Says "Of course, I will and relax Julie isn't trading in her car now and don't tell her I said I'll never hear the end of it from her now."

Bonnie lets a doctor know and they look in on it. Luke grabs a doctor by the arm as the nurse wheels the boy out of the nursury. "Where are they taking my son?"

"Luke Duke."

"Where are they taking my son?"

"For more testing. It has come to our attention that we may be missing something." The doctor guides him and Salena to an office and explains what he's been told. Towards the end another doctor comes in.

"She was right. We have to take him into surgery." This doctor says.

"Mr. Duke we need a signature." The first doctor says.

Cue anyone.

Bonnie lets a doctor know and they look in on it. Luke grabs a doctor by the arm as the nurse wheels the boy out of the nursury. "Where are they taking my son?"

"Luke Duke."

"Where are they taking my son?"

"For more testing. It has come to our attention that we may be missing something." The doctor guides him and Salena to an office and explains what he's been told. Towards the end another doctor comes in.

"She was right. We have to take him into surgery." This doctor says.

"Mr. Duke we need a signature." The first doctor says.

Cue anyone.

Salena Says "Dad, please sign I need a my little brother around I got to show him how to do things that he doesn't need to know."

Salena Says "Dad, please sign I need a my little brother around I got to show him how to do things that he doesn't need to know."

"Who was right?" Luke asks.

"Your fiancee. She told us he was suffering from a damaged lung, how she knew that I do not know but we need your signature. With out it he will most likely die." The first doctor says. Luke picks up a pen and looks at the two doctors.

"Where do I sign?" He asks. The doctor points him through all the necessary paperwork and then leads Luke and Salena back downstairs.

"We'll let you know how it turns out. In the mean time go see Lizzy." The doctor says.

Cue anyone.

"Who was right?" Luke asks.

"Your fiancee. She told us he was suffering from a damaged lung, how she knew that I do not know but we need your signature. With out it he will most likely die." The first doctor says. Luke picks up a pen and looks at the two doctors.

"Where do I sign?" He asks. The doctor points him through all the necessary paperwork and then leads Luke and Salena back downstairs.

"We'll let you know how it turns out. In the mean time go see Lizzy." The doctor says.

Cue anyone.

Salena Says "She's awake Dad, oh this so great right now don't you see it we get to bring both home hey is Ashley awake yet and if she doesn't wake up who will take care of her twins now."

By the time they get Salena asks Bonnie did and she Says "Oh Nothing much, but don't pull what I pulled in front of her family thow they will get very mad at you for it and Luke if Lizzy tells, don't take it personal now because I really didn't mean any of it. I was thinking I going to try that for Ashley is she still in a Coma right now."

Salena Says "She's awake Dad, oh this so great right now don't you see it we get to bring both home hey is Ashley awake yet and if she doesn't wake up who will take care of her twins now."

"I think Angel says she was awake. Why don't you go talk to Angel and I'll go find out what I can about Lizzy." He kisses Salena on top of the head and walks back into Lizzy's room.

"My son." Lizzy says.

"He'll be fine. They're taking him into surgery." Luke says.

Then a voice only Lizzy can hear says, "Oh and Mom, forgive Tom he didn't mean to hurt you." Lizzy smirks and shakes her head.

"Where's Tom?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"I think Angel says she was awake. Why don't you go talk to Angel and I'll go find out what I can about Lizzy." He kisses Salena on top of the head and walks back into Lizzy's room.

"My son." Lizzy says.

"He'll be fine. They're taking him into surgery." Luke says.

Then a voice only Lizzy can hear says, "Oh and Mom, forgive Tom he didn't mean to hurt you." Lizzy smirks and shakes her head.

"Where's Tom?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Salena goes and finds Angel and Says "I'm sorry for what I said right now and were family we don't need to be fueding now it was wrong for what I had said and Lizzy is awake right now."

In Ashley's room

Ashley looks around and Says "Hey how come the twins aren't in NICU now why here with me still what happened."

Angel and Salena are there and Angel Says "You was in Coma, and Cooter and Grandpa wouldn't let them when you was asleep as well."

Julie walks in Lizzy's room and Says "Hey there and welcome back, I had heard that Bonnie gave you a pep talk I wander what it was about now. Oh Micheal is watching the twins right now they only let him and dad calm them down when they are fussy now. Kind of remind me of when Angel was little now but poor Micheal he needs his sleep the docter keeps telling it's just a stage right now."

Salena goes and finds Angel and Says "I'm sorry for what I said right now and were family we don't need to be fueding now it was wrong for what I had said and Lizzy is awake right now."

In Ashley's room

Ashley looks around and Says "Hey how come the twins aren't in NICU now why here with me still what happened."

Angel and Salena are there and Angel Says "You was in Coma, and Cooter and Grandpa wouldn't let them when you was asleep as well."

Julie walks in Lizzy's room and Says "Hey there and welcome back, I had heard that Bonnie gave you a pep talk I wander what it was about now. Oh Micheal is watching the twins right now they only let him and dad calm them down when they are fussy now. Kind of remind me of when Angel was little now but poor Micheal he needs his sleep the docter keeps telling it's just a stage right now."

Ashley just looks around and Says "That was nice of them, where's Jack at right now and really what happened."

Angel just looks Says "Like I said oh they said it was kind of Jack's fault don't you remember the other day you told Aunt Lizzy about it now."

Ashley Says "Yeah, just messing with you now and I don't know it seems that Jack's not here for some strange reason he's different lately. Any news lately Angel?"

Angel Says "Yeah it turns out that Salena and I are really second cousins that's why we look so much alike we should really where nametags around everybody confuses us righ tnow."

Salena Says "I know one place this little factor might be fun. Let's go to the Arcade in Downtown Arcade and keeps asking for change Angel that would be real fun now. And we could get phone numbers and tell them were identical twins as well, just imagine the surprize when they find out were second cousins."

Angel Says "And Y'll say I'm bad now, at least your not saying sneak into a bar say were twenty-One now."

Salena Says "That would be fun now, and we have a designated driver but not you because you'll get pulled over for sure with the way you drive now."

Ashley Says "I don't like neither plan, geez your both trouble right now I don't believe wow I got to watch both of you like a hawk now."

Salena Says "Don't tell my father, he's thinks I'm an angel now Ashley."

Angel Says "Or my mother now!"

Ashley Says "Even better tell Grandpa y'll plan I just don't think he would approve of this right here either of you."

Salena Says "Hey Dad and Lizzy have Moonrunners, Thunder Road, Two-Lane Blacktop, and Tobacoo Road why don't we just stay up allnight watching classic movies dad won't mind now."

Edited by Julieduke

Luke colors a bit and rubs the back of his neck. "He ain't gonna grow up alone, Molly's only about a year older than him. You'll have to take up him getting a little brother with Lizzy. Just don't go giving me any grandkids for the next couple of years and I'll see what Lizzy has to say about another baby boy." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Uncle Jesse says "Salena, Cassidy, why dont you visit Daisy, you too Luke"

Uncle Jesse says "i know, and do something for me girls, go check on Matt and Lydia for Daisy and Lizzy , the babys are both in the NICU"

Angel Says "Sure but Salena says that her little brother is surgery right something about his lung Uncle Jesse. But I'll check on Lydia now for ya and talk to you later why don't you go and see Ashley for a little bit now she loves company and so does the babies as well."

Angel Says "Sure but Salena says that her little brother is surgery right something about his lung Uncle Jesse. But I'll check on Lydia now for ya and talk to you later why don't you go and see Ashley for a little bit now she loves company and so does the babies as well."

Uncle Jesse nodds and leaves the room and goes and visits Ashley

Uncle Jesse nodds and leaves the room and goes and visits Ashley

Ashley Says "Hey Uncle Jesse, where's Jack nobody knows where he's at and the last time I talked to him Grandpa was mad at him now. Oh you can hold the babies if you want they seemed to love being held right now as well."

Ashley Says "Hey Uncle Jesse, where's Jack nobody knows where he's at and the last time I talked to him Grandpa was mad at him now. Oh you can hold the babies if you want they seemed to love being held right now as well."

Uncle Jesse takes the twins and says "i dont know where Jack is"

Uncle Jesse takes the twins and says "i dont know where Jack is"

Ashley Says "Oh yeah, he told he has a business meeting after he was here and Grandpa and the docter was getting more leary of my injuries it's like he left me by myself Uncle Jesse. I told you they like you allreadry aren't they cute now."

Ashley Says "Oh yeah, he told he has a business meeting after he was here and Grandpa and the docter was getting more leary of my injuries it's like he left me by myself Uncle Jesse. I told you they like you allreadry aren't they cute now."

Uncle Jesse smiled "i wonder if Lydia and David are gonna be attention lovers like this"

Uncle Jesse smiled "i wonder if Lydia and David are gonna be attention lovers like this"

Ashley Says "I sure hope so, from what I hear David didn't come right after Lydia and that Grandpa deliver Lydia as well. Their Davenports and their bound to love attention now Uncle Jesse."

Ashley Says "I sure hope so, from what I hear David didn't come right after Lydia and that Grandpa deliver Lydia as well. Their Davenports and their bound to love attention now Uncle Jesse."

Uncle Jesse said "then how are they twins if there not right after each other, makes no sense"

Uncle Jesse nodded and said "im glad that there okay, im glad everyone is okay, except Lizzy, but i know she'll be okay and pull through"

Ashley Says "Salena told she woke up from her coma apparently Bonnie gave her a pep talk now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.