Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"Really?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Yeah, she loves children it's more than just a contest she always wanted more than one. It's just it never worked out and well her job and everything else and she doesn't want the sun to shine on me only now. Not that it's bad choice I'm the star of the Lady Tarheels but she says her and Micheal heart has room for more children to love and she keeps telling this will be the last. But I don't know? Her and Micheal have some kind of chemistry right now and well she was telling me that her friends keeps teasing her about it now."

Just then Micheal and Julie walk in each in carrying a twin right now, and Julie Says "Luke, everything Angel is saying is completely truthful but Angel you made Micheal blush now I don't think he wanted everybody to know that now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Angel Says "Yeah, she loves children it's more than just a contest she always wanted more than one. It's just it never worked out and well her job and everything else and she doesn't want the sun to shine on me only now. Not that it's bad choice I'm the star of the Lady Tarheels but she says her and Micheal heart has room for more children to love and she keeps telling this will be the last. But I don't know? Her and Micheal have some kind of chemistry right now and well she was telling me that her friends keeps teasing her about it now."

Just then Micheal and Julie walk in each in carrying a twin right now, and Julie Says "Luke, everything Angel is saying is completely truthful but Angel you made Micheal blush now I don't think he wanted everybody to know that now."

Luke nods and turns his gaze back to Lizzy rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb.

Cue anyone.

Luke nods and turns his gaze back to Lizzy rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Sorry about that and I think Aunt Lizzy needs to wake up she has a three beautiful children right now."

Julie Says "Oh yeah, Salena, Molly and Matt. Wait a minute now Salena and Molly are beautiful but Matt he's just drop dead handsome now your going to watch for girls chasing him cousin now."

Angel Says "Sorry about that and I think Aunt Lizzy needs to wake up she has a three beautiful children right now."

Julie Says "Oh yeah, Salena, Molly and Matt. Wait a minute now Salena and Molly are beautiful but Matt he's just drop dead handsome now your going to watch for girls chasing him cousin now."

"Thank you...I sure hope they both pull through." Luke says softly.

Cue anyone.

"Thank you...I sure hope they both pull through." Luke says softly.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "They will, the docter told us a month later that we almost lost the twins I guess I could understand why he didn't tell us right away."

Angel Says "Mom you never told me that now?"

Julie Says "Luke you and Lizzy love each other so much right now, but one question do you think that Callie and Tom have that same kind of love right now and Kramer flew the coop without paying his fine now."

Julie Says "They will, the docter told us a month later that we almost lost the twins I guess I could understand why he didn't tell us right away."

Angel Says "Mom you never told me that now?"

Julie Says "Luke you and Lizzy love each other so much right now, but one question do you think that Callie and Tom have that same kind of love right now and Kramer flew the coop without paying his fine now."

"I think Tom does, he'd have to to break a promise he made Lizzy." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"I think Tom does, he'd have to to break a promise he made Lizzy." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Micheal Says "Julie, you never told me that we almost the twins that's why your so darning finicky about them honey."

Julie Says "Honestly, in one way or another I almost lost all three of our kids now just in different ways and sorry for not telling you now. But I know but you was on the road at the time and working on something important from what Sarah told me and just imagine next year will have four kids and a granchild as well. Oh Mike and Sarah are expecting their first baby Luke. And about your first wife as well, I know you love me but it was hard for you just like you helped out about happened to me as well. I can't thank you enough I was a mess twenty years you should've seen me then honey, it was like what the docter was telling wasn't true but when I first seen Angel I just knew something good came out of something bad now and glad that ten months of morning sickness was over with now."

Micheal Says "Julie, you never told me that we almost the twins that's why your so darning finicky about them honey."

Julie Says "Honestly, in one way or another I almost all three of my kids now just in different ways and sorry for not telling you now. But I know but you was on the road at the time and working on something important from what Sarah told me and just imagine next year will have four kids and a granchild as well. Oh Mike and Sarah are expecting their first baby Luke. And about your first wife as well, I know you love me but it was hard for you just like you helped out about happened to me as well. I can't thank you enough I was a mess twenty years you should've seen me then honey, it was like what the docter was telling wasn't true but when I first seen Angel I just knew something good came out of something bad now and glad that ten months of morning sickness was over with now."

Luke looks up and sighs. "I don't mind your company and all cousin but...Do you think you could possibly leave? I don't mean to be rude or anything I'd just rather be alone with her right now." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Luke looks up and sighs. "I don't mind your company and all cousin but...Do you think you could possibly leave? I don't mean to be rude or anything I'd just rather be alone with her right now." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Micheal looks and Says "I think he wants to be alone Julie?"

Angel, Micheal and Julie leave with the twins and in the hallway and Micheal Says "I know what Luke is going through right now, I've been there with Stevie you know it's hard if you lose somebody or if you don't lose somebody and his son as well that's just double trouble right now."

Micheal looks and Says "I think he wants to be alone Julie?"

Angel, Micheal and Julie leave with the twins and in the hallway and Micheal Says "I know what Luke is going through right now, I've been there with Stevie you know it's hard if you lose somebody or if you don't lose somebody and his son as well that's just double trouble right now."

"I wish there was something I could do." Luke whispers to Lizzy but she lays unresponsive.

Cue anyone.

"I wish there was something I could do." Luke whispers to Lizzy but she lays unresponsive.

Cue anyone.

Just then Lizzy holds Lukes hands and then lets go as well.

Balladeer: Now keep in mind folks Lizzy, has just heard Luke and Salena talk about what's bothering her. And Luke and Angel was talking and then Julie and Micheal came in with the twins as well she might want to say something allreadry.

Just then Lizzy holds Lukes hands and then lets go as well.

Balladeer: Now keep in mind folks Lizzy, has just heard Luke and Salena talk about what's bothering her. And Luke and Angel was talking and then Julie and Micheal came in with the twins as well she might want to say something allreadry.

Luke lift his hand looking at her hopefully but she just whimpers and then goes limp. Luke lays his head on her chest hearing the softly thudding heart and knowing it's his only link. Cooter comes in a bit later and sighs taking a seat next to Lizzy.

Cue anyone.

Luke lift his hand looking at her hopefully but she just whimpers and then goes limp. Luke lays his head on her chest hearing the softly thudding heart and knowing it's his only link. Cooter comes in a bit later and sighs taking a seat next to Lizzy.

Cue anyone.

Bonnie walks in and Says "Oh Cooter and Luke, and listen I heard both her and Matt I didn't know and listen she'll make it through they both will Luke. But listen, she can hear everybody talking while she's in a coma right now as well. Imagine if everybody did the talking around you and couldn't say not one damm word back could imagine what she probaly wants say back to everybody now. And plus she always been there for everybody now, looks she was there when Julie had her twins, she heard about what happened to Ashley from the very beginning probaly and when Salena first got here. And now the strong one just look, so Elizabeth Natalie Jackson-Davenport I want to go to your's and Luke's wedding when you have it and get that fairy tale come true and that handsome son of yours as well he's going to make it he just has it now. And Luke here is so sad, right now as well and I remember last year the hardtime you gave Micheal and his son well that is way too stubborn for you to let a coma take you away from the family that you love and support. And there's Salena and Molly what about them they need you as well and everybody else as well."

Bonnie walks in and Says "Oh Cooter and Luke, and listen I heard both her and Matt I didn't know and listen she'll make it through they both will Luke. But listen, she can hear everybody talking while she's in a coma right now as well. Imagine if everybody did the talking around you and couldn't say not one damm word back could imagine what she probaly wants say back to everybody now. And plus she always been there for everybody now, looks she was there when Julie had her twins, she heard about what happened to Ashley from the very beginning probaly and when Salena first got here. And now the strong one just look, so Elizabeth Natalie Jackson-Davenport I want to go to your's and Luke's wedding when you have it and get that fairy tale come true and that handsome son of yours as well he's going to make it he just has it now. And Luke here is so sad, right now as well and I remember last year the hardtime you gave Micheal and his son well that is way too stubborn for you to let a coma take you away from the family that you love and support. And there's Salena and Molly what about them they need you as well and everybody else as well."

Cooter laughs as Luke raises his head. "You know she'd fight you on that. She'd probably say something like, they were accusing me of something they had no proof that I ever did and they harassed me how can you expect me not to give them a hard time." Cooter shakes his head smiling.

Cue anyone.

Cooter laughs as Luke raises his head. "You know she'd fight you on that. She'd probably say something like, they were accusing me of something they had no proof that I ever did and they harassed me how can you expect me not to give them a hard time." Cooter shakes his head smiling.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy opens her eyes and doesn't let go of Luke's hand after Cooter says that now.

Balladeer: I sure hope she will be okay, because Hazzard will be dull without Lizzy around to give somebody a hardtime now.

Lizzy opens her eyes and doesn't let go of Luke's hand after Cooter says that now.

She looks around the room but still feels dizzy and her eyes slide shut again. "So close." Luke sighs.

"Lukas K. Duke, if Lizzy found out you were sitting here whimpering like a newborn pup, as much as she appreciate the notion, she'd whip your little tail and tell you to get your but up to the NICU and take care of your son. Go on I'll take care of her." Cooter says. "And by the way Bonnie, Lizzy's not too keen on someone using her full name, just call her Lizzy."

Cue anyone.

She looks around the room but still feels dizzy and her eyes slide shut again. "So close." Luke sighs.

"Lukas K. Duke, if Lizzy found out you were sitting here whimpering like a newborn pup, as much as she appreciate the notion, she'd whip your little tail and tell you to get your but up to the NICU and take care of your son. Go on I'll take care of her." Cooter says. "And by the way Bonnie, Lizzy's not too keen on someone using her full name, just call her Lizzy."

Cue anyone.

Bonnie Says "Well okay Cooter, and Lizzy come on there is three kids and one Luke here that needs you back you opened your eyes eariler you can do it again. Besides Mike and Sarah are expecting and Mike is fretting so much about how is he supposed to do his job while worrying about Sarah and everything. He's a mess right now, and Sarah is sad because she can't tell her parents that she is pregnant as well and you know what I miss our little chats as well. And one more thing as well a Ford Mustang can outrun any year Charger any day now."

Bonnie Says "Well okay Cooter, and Lizzy come on there is three kids and one Luke here that needs you back you opened your eyes eariler you can do it again. Besides Mike and Sarah are expecting and Mike is fretting so much about how is he supposed to do his job while worrying about Sarah and everything. He's a mess right now, and Sarah is sad because she can't tell her parents that she is pregnant as well and you know what I miss our little chats as well. And one more thing as well a Ford Mustang can outrun any year Charger any day now."

Everyone waits with baited breath for Lizzy to snap back but she just continues to lay there. "Luke didn't I just tell you to get your butt upstairs?" Cooter asks. Luke looks at his soon to be father in law and sighs before standing, kissing Lizzy on the forehead then going up to see his son. "This is probably the hardest thing he's ever had to do."

Cue anyone.

Everyone waits with baited breath for Lizzy to snap back but she just continues to lay there. "Luke didn't I just tell you to get your butt upstairs?" Cooter asks. Luke looks at his soon to be father in law and sighs before standing, kissing Lizzy on the forehead then going up to see his son. "This is probably the hardest thing he's ever had to do."

Cue anyone.

Bonnie Says "Oh I'm driving the Mustang as well it's one like in "Bullitt" and it's green and I can win as well."

"I'm sure Lizzy would challenge you to a race one day." Cooter says pulling Bonnie into his lap.

Cue anyone.

Bonnie Says "Wait one minute Cooter, honey I love you so much right now? She's got to wake up there has to something that will get her attention now can't you think of anything right now. Oh I wait a minute I know something that get her attention right now, Julie is thinking of trading in her Trans Am for a Minivan now she says that it gets better gas mileage and she needs the room as well."

Bonnie Says "Wait one minute Cooter, honey I love you so much right now? She's got to wake up there has to something that will get her attention now can't you think of anything right now. Oh I wait a minute I know something that get her attention right now, Julie is thinking of trading in her Trans Am for a Minivan now she says that it gets better gas mileage and she needs the room as well."

Cooter watches but after two minutes of no movement he sighs. "You said Lizzy was a stubborn one." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Cooter watches but after two minutes of no movement he sighs. "You said Lizzy was a stubborn one." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Bonnie Says "But I am more, okay the worst muscle car made is the Charger bad design always breaks down and I don't know how it sold for all those years now. Complete mistake on Dodge now and the hemi now that is the worst engine ever made now. Cooter if that doesn't get Lizzy, wanting to say something back nothing will and one more thing the Mustang is superior to it now."

Just then Bo walks in and Says "Oh come on, that's bad now and all untrue Bonnie you've never driven General Lee and The Mouse before."

Bonnie looks at Bo and winks and Says "I don't need to now, I've heard plenty now."

Bonnie looks at Bo and Says "Talk to outside the room, let me explain what I am doing first of all before you get all mad and everything at me Bo Duke."

Bonnie and Bo walk outside the room and she Says "Bo, I don't mean none of what I just said okay, I'm trying to get a reaction of her right now it's called reverse psychology and it works sometime when you say when you really don't mean and I know how much she loves her car and wouldn't part with it as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Bonnie Says "But I am more, okay the worst muscle car made is the Charger bad design always breaks down and I don't know how it sold for all those years now. Complete mistake on Dodge now and the hemi now that is the worst engine ever made now. Cooter if that doesn't get Lizzy, wanting to say something back nothing will and one more thing the Mustang is superior to it now."

Cooter's jaw drops in shock waiting for Lizzy to say something, to say anything. Unfortunately all she did was whimper and squirm a bit.

Meanwhile off in another realm Lizzy looks around to see herself sitting in a rocking chair with a five year old Matt on her lap. "Am I gonna have to tell you all this again little girl because you're starting to irritate me." Cindy says crossing her arms over her chest and leaning against a crib.

"Tell me what?" Lizzy asks.

"That you're a very irritating little girl and you need to wake up."

"What about Mattie?"

"What about me mommy?" The boy asks.

"I heard you're fighting just like I am."

"I wouldn't call what you're doing fighting." Cindy says. "I'd call it worrying the heck out of your entire family. You hear what Bonnie said about the Charger?"

"I know but that's just to try to get me irritated so I wake up." Lizzy says.

"Mommy...I love you."

"I love you too baby. What happened?"

"I don't know...It just hurts so much to breathe."

"He's suffering from a damaged lung. The docs have to take him into surgery to save his life but Luke won't find this out until you wake up and tell them. You on the other hand are too stressed out. Let Mike take care of Jack and your father will worry about Ashley you concentrate on your son. Ashley would tell you the same." Lizzy looks past Cindy and into the crib. "That's your little girl." Lizzy raises an eyebrow and Molly comes skipping into the room her blonde hair in pigtails. "Your little girl, not mine."

"Four years difference?"

"Two years. The middle one is with Luke."

"He's still alive."

"Of course he is, you two were meant to grow old together."

"How can we if I'm..."

"I know you're worried Mom." Lizzy looks away to the door and sees a man standing there that she doesn't recognize. "You don't recognize me?" The man looks down and sighs. "Of course you wouldn't. This is what I would have looked like. I'm so proud of you. You've changed so much from when you were with Dad but...deep down you're the woman you've always been with Cindy and Julie, and the woman I know Luke will make you be. He would have made an amazing step-dad and he'll be a wonderful father to all of your children. Fight for him, for me, for us." He says motioning at the babies in the room. "Give them the chance I didn't have. I love you with all my heart. I'm better off and so are you. So go back to them. Don't ever forget me but don't live in the past. Give that Mustang a hell of a race, and...when he tells you, be happy for him. They both love you and they don't want to hurt you."

"I love you too Chris..." Lizzy says as the scene fades to black.

Suddenly Lizzy wakes up gasping for air. Bonnie and Cooter both gather around her waiting for her to say something. "My baby."

Cue anyone.

Cooter's jaw drops in shock waiting for Lizzy to say something, to say anything. Unfortunately all she did was whimper and squirm a bit.

Meanwhile off in another realm Lizzy looks around to see herself sitting in a rocking chair with a five year old Matt on her lap. "Am I gonna have to tell you all this again little girl because you're starting to irritate me." Cindy says crossing her arms over her chest and leaning against a crib.

"Tell me what?" Lizzy asks.

"That you're a very irritating little girl and you need to wake up."

"What about Mattie?"

"What about me mommy?" The boy asks.

"I heard you're fighting just like I am."

"I wouldn't call what you're doing fighting." Cindy says. "I'd call it worrying the heck out of your entire family. You hear what Bonnie said about the Charger?"

"I know but that's just to try to get me irritated so I wake up." Lizzy says.

"Mommy...I love you."

"I love you too baby. What happened?"

"I don't know...It just hurts so much to breathe."

"He's suffering from a damaged lung. The docs have to take him into surgery to save his life but Luke won't find this out until you wake up and tell them. You on the other hand are too stressed out. Let Mike take care of Jack and your father will worry about Ashley you concentrate on your son. Ashley would tell you the same." Lizzy looks past Cindy and into the crib. "That's your little girl." Lizzy raises an eyebrow and Molly comes skipping into the room her blonde hair in pigtails. "Your little girl, not mine."

"Four years difference?"

"Two years. The middle one is with Luke."

"He's still alive."

"Of course he is, you two were meant to grow old together."

"How can we if I'm..."

"I know you're worried Mom." Lizzy looks away to the door and sees a man standing there that she doesn't recognize. "You don't recognize me?" The man looks down and sighs. "Of course you wouldn't. This is what I would have looked like. I'm so proud of you. You've changed so much from when you were with Dad but...deep down you're the woman you've always been with Cindy and Julie, and the woman I know Luke will make you be. He would have made an amazing step-dad and he'll be a wonderful father to all of your children. Fight for him, for me, for us." He says motioning at the babies in the room. "Give them the chance I didn't have. I love you with all my heart. I'm better off and so are you. So go back to them. Don't ever forget me but don't live in the past. Give that Mustang a hell of a race, and...when he tells you, be happy for him. They both love you and they don't want to hurt you."

"I love you too Chris..." Lizzy says as the scene fades to black.

Suddenly Lizzy wakes up gasping for air. Bonnie and Cooter both gather around her waiting for her to say something. "My baby."

Cue anyone.

Bonnie Says "Lizzy, I didn't mean anything of that did you know that Bo got mad at me for what I had just said now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.