Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Lizzy covers her eyes with one hand and grips the door jam tighter. "I...oh..." Lizzy then collapses at Luke turns to the girls. David lifts Lizzy into his arms and puts her back into bed. A doctor comes in to look at her. Out in the waiting room Luke glares at all three.

"Cut it out. Look around you, life isn't always about you. Rosco tries not to favor anyone around her Salena, you're supposed to be family stop arguing." Luke snaps. He turns to look at Lizzy but finds the door shut. "What happened to Lizzy?"

"She collapsed the doctor and David are in there with her." Tom answers. A while later the doctor walks out followed by David. "Well?"

"She's slipped into a coma, the docs say it's up to her to fight for her life. Something about having Matt stressed her out too much and this is what happened." David explains.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "i hope Lizzys okay" but she was about to get the news and it would hit her like a ton of bricks

Enos sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Apparently ten hours in labor caught up with Lizzy...I'm afraid she's...She's slipped into a coma and the doctors say she's fighting for her life." Enos says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy had to be extra careful not to drop David when she heard that and said "i dont know what id do if she dies, i couldnt live my self" she was pouring tears

Daisy had to be extra careful not to drop David when she heard that and said "i dont know what id do if she dies, i couldnt live my self" she was pouring tears

"Luke's beside himself, I...I over heard him praying for God to take him instead. Tom...Tom's a mess as well. After the fight he had with her he blames himself. I don't know what to do. After everything she's been through this is the one thing she doesn't need." Enos says.

Cue anyone.

"Luke's beside himself, I...I over heard him praying for God to take him instead. Tom...Tom's a mess as well. After the fight he had with her he blames himself. I don't know what to do. After everything she's been through this is the one thing she doesn't need." Enos says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy says "first, Cory comes and is trying to take my kids, a-and now my best friend is dying, Enos, i cant do this"

Daisy said "im trying to have faith Enos, i really am, but its hard, all of us has been through alot, but i cant loose Lizzy or the kids, and im to weak to stop both from happening"

"Then trust me and your family." Enos says. That's when Uncle Jesse walks in.

"Did you tell them about Lizzy?" He asks. Enos nods. "I'm afraid I've got more bad news. It seems that right before Lizzy collapsed her son Matt started having trouble breathing in the nursery. They've got him stabilized in the NICU but...They say he has a long road ahead of him if he wants to go home soon." Uncle Jesse says. "Cooter, Luke, and Lizzy's step-dad David have asked for your prayers that they make it through."

Cue anyone.

Lizzy covers her eyes with one hand and grips the door jam tighter. "I...oh..." Lizzy then collapses at Luke turns to the girls. David lifts Lizzy into his arms and puts her back into bed. A doctor comes in to look at her. Out in the waiting room Luke glares at all three.

"Cut it out. Look around you, life isn't always about you. Rosco tries not to favor anyone around her Salena, you're supposed to be family stop arguing." Luke snaps. He turns to look at Lizzy but finds the door shut. "What happened to Lizzy?"

"She collapsed the doctor and David are in there with her." Tom answers. A while later the doctor walks out followed by David. "Well?"

"She's slipped into a coma, the docs say it's up to her to fight for her life. Something about having Matt stressed her out too much and this is what happened." David explains.

Cue anyone.

Salena looks and keeps it too herself right now and Says "No were second cousins and dad is right as well."

Salena walks away from her cousins, she had to keep her temper in control a little bit better than she has been doing lately it's not too good for her to yelling at her cousin over something stupid and then she walks in Lizzy's room and looks at her father and Says "What happened Dad, I should've known better but really that was the way I felt as well. And it turns out I know you probaly kept the two of us apart over the years I think my Great-Grandfather did it us and I don't know why I really don't want to meet him right now. But the funny thing is, I want to meet my Tropicana Grandparents sometimes I wander why Mom had nothing to do with her own parents now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Salena looks and keeps it too herself right now and Says "No were second cousins and dad is right as well."

Salena walks away from her cousins, she had to keep her temper in control a little bit better than she has been doing lately it's not too good for her to yelling at her cousin over something stupid and then she walks in Lizzy's room and looks at her father and Says "What happened Dad, I should've known better but really that was the way I felt as well. And it turns out I know you probaly kept the two of us apart over the years I think my Great-Grandfather did it us and I don't know why I really don't want to meet him right now. But the funny thing is, I want to meet my Tropicana Grandparents sometimes I wander why Mom had nothing to do with her own parents now."

Angel and Cassidy both find Uncle Jesse and Angel Says "Uncle Jesse, why does Salena think I'm favored around here I don't get it right now and I don't really see it. I think she's mad about what my father did to her and then he found out she wasn't his daughter later on, well I wonder if the towns people have confused for her for me. I've heard what they've been saying about me and Clay, did you know he was supposed to go out with this one girl and she dumped him after she found who his father was he didn't deserve that now. It's weird he's actually related to you but I'm not right now well I don't really see much of difference right now. I love you and my Grandfather and Micheal, but my Great-Grandfather, Grandpa Dasani and my actual Father I just don't know right now. How could can I be so confused right now. In a way Grandpa has always been there just like you have now, and it's just that how can I just ditch an entire family just because me and Cassidy don't have the same Grandfather it's not very fair now."

Cassidy just looks Says "I see your point right now, and your allegiance seems to being tested right now as well. I didn't see you any different when you found out four months ago as well, it's like you say were family it's like that for Salena she's finding out all kinds of information right now and just doesn't know what to do right now as well Angel. Oh man, just because you and me I think of Ashley as a cousin as well and imagine that but how did you find out what her mother's real name was now."

Angel Says "Oh somebody had on of those unauthorized biographies on her late Mom and it was in there. And I have in my purse if you want to look it as well, you see she's mentioned how she's Congressman Julian Tropicana granddaughter and it even names her children as well. Oh she must find it painful how her step-father won't let her have anything to do with her three little brothers now that must be hurt they sound like there really close Cassidy."

Cassidy Says "Uncle Jesse, did you know that Uncle Luke is mentioned in this book on this page right here I don't believe this now. And the reason the author has for why Anita broke up with Uncle Luke as well, this can't be true he didn't cheat on her. He wanted to marry her as well oh these lies can't Salena do something about this right now."

Angel and Cassidy both find Uncle Jesse and Angel Says "Uncle Jesse, why does Salena think I'm favored around here I don't get it right now and I don't really see it. I think she's mad about what my father did to her and then he found out she wasn't his daughter later on, well I wonder if the towns people have confused for her for me. I've heard what they've been saying about me and Clay, did you know he was supposed to go out with this one girl and she dumped him after she found who his father was he didn't deserve that now. It's weird he's actually related to you but I'm not right now well I don't really see much of difference right now. I love you and my Grandfather and Micheal, but my Great-Grandfather, Grandpa Dasani and my actual Father I just don't know right now. How could can I be so confused right now. In a way Grandpa has always been there just like you have now, and it's just that how can I just ditch an entire family just because me and Cassidy don't have the same Grandfather it's not very fair now."

Cassidy just looks Says "I see your point right now, and your allegiance seems to being tested right now as well. I didn't see you any different when you found out four months ago as well, it's like you say were family it's like that for Salena she's finding out all kinds of information right now and just doesn't know what to do right now as well Angel. Oh man, just because you and me I think of Ashley as a cousin as well and imagine that but how did you find out what her mother's real name was now."

Angel Says "Oh somebody had on of those unauthorized biographies on her late Mom and it was in there. And I have in my purse if you want to look it as well, you see she's mentioned how she's Congressman Julian Tropicana granddaughter and it even names her children as well. Oh she must find it painful how her step-father won't let her have anything to do with her three little brothers now that must be hurt they sound like there really close Cassidy."

Cassidy Says "Uncle Jesse, did you know that Uncle Luke is mentioned in this book on this page right here I don't believe this now. And the reason the author has for why Anita broke up with Uncle Luke as well, this can't be true he didn't cheat on her. He wanted to marry her as well oh these lies can't Salena do something about this right now."

"I want you two girls to promise me you'll go easy on Salena right now. She's the new Duke in town and she's bound to see things differently than we all do. Just remind her that she's family and you'll always care about her." Uncle Jesse says.

Cue anyone.

"I want you two girls to promise me you'll go easy on Salena right now. She's the new Duke in town and she's bound to see things differently than we all do. Just remind her that she's family and you'll always care about her." Uncle Jesse says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Okay, but she also a Tropicana as well and so she is family right now and Uncle Jesse do you think she's still taking it hard about what happened to her now?"

Cassidy Says "I don't know, probaly were still mad about what happened to us on our Great-Grandfathers cue as well now. And looks Congressman Tropicana if he ever tangled with Salena now geez she has a temper right now Angel."

Angel Says "Okay Uncle Jesse, I don't care I'm Duke and I'm not going to turn my back on her but on the otherhand if Grandpa heard he might get hurt feelings as well. How come it doesn't bother him that I carry your name and not his right now?

Cassidy Says "Family is Family, look at how Aunt Lizzy dotes over us and Salena and were not even blood related to her now."

Angel Says "Okay, but she also a Tropicana as well and so she is family right now and Uncle Jesse do you think she's still taking it hard about what happened to her now?"

Cassidy Says "I don't know, probaly were still mad about what happened to us on our Great-Grandfathers cue as well now. And looks Congressman Tropicana if he ever tangled with Salena now geez she has a temper right now Angel."

Angel Says "Okay Uncle Jesse, I don't care I'm Duke and I'm not going to turn my back on her but on the otherhand if Grandpa heard he might get hurt feelings as well. How come it doesn't bother him that I carry your name and not his right now?

Cassidy Says "Family is Family, look at how Aunt Lizzy dotes over us and Salena and were not even blood related to her now."

Uncle Jesse shrugs and smiles.

In Lizzy room Luke looks at Salena. "Are you alright?" He asks.

Cue anyone.

Uncle Jesse shrugs and smiles.

In Lizzy room Luke looks at Salena. "Are you alright?" He asks.

Cue anyone.

Salena Says "No, I'm confused she's too still it's like losing my mother all over again and now I find out that Congressman Julian Tropicana is my Great-Grandfather well I wander if my Great-Grandmother set up for me what Angel, Cassidy has and everybody but it's not fair from what I understand he told his wife that Aunt Julie's twin died now that's not very fair so she doesn't even get what her sister gets now. And Dad, if I do have I'm not even sure If I want that Tropicana money look at what Angel is getting from Jason right now he's after he trust fund how did he find out right now. And I really tired of being confused for Angel right now and Angel's father was mean to me when he found out I wasn't his daughter as well and it's still bothering me as well. We got to be tough for Lizzy, Molly and Matt they need us right now there family as well.""

Salena Says "No, I'm confused she's too still it's like losing my mother all over again and now I find out that Congressman Julian Tropicana is my Great-Grandfather well I wander if my Great-Grandmother set up for me what Angel, Cassidy has and everybody but it's not fair from what I understand he told his wife that Aunt Julie's twin died now that's not very fair so she doesn't even get what her sister gets now. And Dad, if I do have I'm not even sure If I want that Tropicana money look at what Angel is getting from Jason right now he's after he trust fund how did he find out right now. And I really tired of being confused for Angel right now and Angel's father was mean to me when he found out I wasn't his daughter as well and it's still bothering me as well. We got to be tough for Lizzy, Molly and Matt they need us right now there family as well.""

Luke stood and pulled his daughter into a hug. "It'll be alright." He whispered. After a bit he pulled back and placed Salena's hand over Lizzy heart. "Do you feel that? That soft thumping? Until you can't feel that any more I don't want you to worry. As for Angel and Cassidy they're family they'll come around. Don't worry we'll make it through this. As for the trust fund...I know you have one from your mother that only you can touch and don't worry about guys the right one will come along and he won't care how rich or poor you are. He'll love you for who you are. Now, do me a favor. A floor above here is the NICU, it has a window if they won't let you in. Go watch over your little brother." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Luke stood and pulled his daughter into a hug. "It'll be alright." He whispered. After a bit he pulled back and placed Salena's hand over Lizzy heart. "Do you feel that? That soft thumping? Until you can't feel that any more I don't want you to worry. As for Angel and Cassidy they're family they'll come around. Don't worry we'll make it through this. As for the trust fund...I know you have one from your mother that only you can touch and don't worry about guys the right one will come along and he won't care how rich or poor you are. He'll love you for who you are. Now, do me a favor. A floor above here is the NICU, it has a window if they won't let you in. Go watch over your little brother." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Salena Says "Wow, I didn't know that now Dad and yes I will look in on my little brother he needs me just as much as Lizzy needs me right now. And just the record Matt needs a little brother or sister in the future he can't grow up alone now it wouldn't be right now. Well not alone he needs preferablely a little brother two girls and one boy he needs somebody that he go fishing with now when he's old enough now Dad. And I hope that Aunt Shannon and Uncle Bo get that little boy that they both want and Uncle Micheal and Aunt Julie as well there's way too many girls in this family now."

Salena Says "Wow, I didn't know that now Dad and yes I will look in on my little brother he needs me just as much as Lizzy needs me right now. And just the record Matt needs a little brother or sister in the future he can't grow up alone now it wouldn't be right now. Well not alone he needs preferablely a little brother two girls and one boy he needs somebody that he go fishing with now when he's old enough now Dad. And I hope that Aunt Shannon and Uncle Bo get that little boy that they both want and Uncle Micheal and Aunt Julie as well there's way too many girls in this family now."

Luke colors a bit and rubs the back of his neck. "He ain't gonna grow up alone, Molly's only about a year older than him. You'll have to take up him getting a little brother with Lizzy. Just don't go giving me any grandkids for the next couple of years and I'll see what Lizzy has to say about another baby boy." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Luke colors a bit and rubs the back of his neck. "He ain't gonna grow up alone, Molly's only about a year older than him. You'll have to take up him getting a little brother with Lizzy. Just don't go giving me any grandkids for the next couple of years and I'll see what Lizzy has to say about another baby boy." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Salena Says "Now Dad, you know I'm putting college first and so is Angel she is so career oriented right now I can't see her announcing she was pregnant I just can't see it right now and I was wandering something thow do you think she's going th rough same confusion as I am right now."

Salena Says "Now Dad, you know I'm putting college first and so is Angel she is so career oriented right now I can't see her announcing she was pregnant I just can't see it right now and I was wandering something thow do you think she's going th rough same confusion as I am right now."

"I don't know maybe. I know you're all scared of losing Lizzy, hell I think everyone here is, but you'd have to talk to her." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"I don't know maybe. I know you're all scared of losing Lizzy, hell I think everyone here is, but you'd have to talk to her." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Just then after Salena leaves Angel walks in and Says "Sorry Uncle Luke, I'm just upset about Ashley and now Aunt Lizzy as well but Mom is having that boy that she wants now. Did you know somehow the docter found out she she's was a boy three times in the past and she lost every single one of them now. And somehow she's knows about this little boy and if she loses this one I just don't know she really wants a son more than you think right now. And it seems that Micheal well he missed out on Mike growing up now, and he wants another son but I guess if it's not meant to be they could always adopt now Uncle Luke. You know she told me when she found when she was pregnant with the twins she kept saying finally my son."

Just then after Salena leaves Angel walks in and Says "Sorry Uncle Luke, I'm just upset about Ashley and now Aunt Lizzy as well but Mom is having that boy that she wants now. Did you know somehow the docter found out she she's was a boy three times in the past and she lost every single one of them now. And somehow she's knows about this little boy and if she loses this one I just don't know she really wants a son more than you think right now. And it seems that Micheal well he missed out on Mike growing up now, and he wants another son but I guess if it's not meant to be they could always adopt now Uncle Luke. You know she told me when she found when she was pregnant with the twins she kept saying finally my son."

"That is true but sometimes I wonder if they're really only having this boy for the sake of having a boy and not because they want another child." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"That is true but sometimes I wonder if they're really only having this boy for the sake of having a boy and not because they want another child." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "No Way, Mom has always wants lots of kids but her job it's hard to have two to three kids that's why she's quitting she says that she doesn't want to leave her children orphans she keeps telling me that it only takes on bullet and bang you could be gone. And she says that the stress isn't any good on her as well Uncle Luke, and she's really working on her blood pressure and keeping her diabetes in control and well Uncle Cosmos is fighting with her and Aunt Callie because he doesn't like Micheal and Tom right now. Did you know that she told him never to look her up again now?"

Angel Says "No Way, Mom has always wants lots of kids but her job it's hard to have two to three kids that's why she's quitting she says that she doesn't want to leave her children orphans she keeps telling me that it only take on bullet and bang you could be gone. And she says that the stress isn't any good on her as well Uncle Luke, and she's really working on her blood pressure and keeping her diabetes in control and well Uncle Cosmos is fighting with her and Aunt Callie because he doesn't like Micheal and Tom right now. Did you know that she told him never to look her up again now?"

"Really?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.