Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Callie had went to see her sister in the waiting room and She looks and Says "Hey when you are you due Julie, guess what twin boys."

Julie Says "Good going, on getting married now and you did tell me and also Kramer took off for New York City now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Luke stares at the door to Lizzy room seeing Salena and David waiting as well. Suddenly the door slams open then shut and Tom comes out looking pissed. He punches the wall a few times and then kicks it before throwing himself into a chair and running his hands through his hair. "Stupid, idiotic move. Should have waited, should have told her, should have..." He trails up and sees everyone looking at him. "What?" He snaps.

Cue anyone.

Salena Says "Dad, can I meet Callie she doesn't seem so bad she's family right. I don't remember meeting her before."

Luke points to where Callie is sitting with Julie. "He told her." Luke says taking Molly from David.

"Lizzy's so angry. I'm not sure I want to go in there." David says before walking to Tom and kneeling in front of him.

Cue anyone.

Luke points to where Callie is sitting with Julie. "He told her." Luke says taking Molly from David.

"Lizzy's so angry. I'm not sure I want to go in there." David says before walking to Tom and kneeling in front of him.

Cue anyone.

Salena walks over to where Callie is and Says "Hi, the news hit Lizzy like a rock but why doesn't she like you right now Aunt Callie you don't mind do you know. I know that I'm not even blood related to you or your twin right now but your family right now. And since your married Lizzy's brother your sorta of her sister-in-law right now as well."

Callie Says "Hey thanks Salena, I never really thought of it that way and the reason why she doesn't like me right now is because I made it possible for my father to get her brother to begine with Salena."

Salena Says "Oh, no wonder she doesn't like you now. What's it like finding out the man you thought was your father isn't and that the Sheriff is really your father now."

Salena walks over to where Callie is and Says "Hi, the news hit Lizzy like a rock but why doesn't she like you right now Aunt Callie you don't mind do you know. I know that I'm not even blood related to you or your twin right now but your family right now. And since your married Lizzy's brother your sorta of her sister-in-law right now as well."

Callie Says "Hey thanks Salena, I never really thought of it that way and the reason why she doesn't like me right now is because I made it possible for my father to get her brother to begine with Salena."

Salena Says "Oh, no wonder she doesn't like you now. What's it like finding out the man you thought was your father isn't and that the Sheriff is really your father now."

Tom stands up still angry. "This isn't about you Callie, it never was. It's...I swore to Lizzy, she'd be there when I got married after everything I put her through with Beth I thought I could keep that promise. She's angry with me and she'll never forgive me for what I did. As for your father who cares. He doesn't hate me he just doesn't like what I did but it's in the past and over with." Tom says.

"He hates that his little girl married a whiskey runner. He can't stand it. The only reason why he's after Tom is because Boss Hogg is jealous he didn't benefit from our profits. We sold our stuff in every county around here except this one. Makes Boss mad so he took it out on Rosco." Lizzy says leaning against her door.

Cue anyone.

Tom stands up still angry. "This isn't about you Callie, it never was. It's...I swore to Lizzy, she'd be there when I got married after everything I put her through with Beth I thought I could keep that promise. She's angry with me and she'll never forgive me for what I did. As for your father who cares. He doesn't hate me he just doesn't like what I did but it's in the past and over with." Tom says.

"He hates that his little girl married a whiskey runner. He can't stand it. The only reason why he's after Tom is because Boss Hogg is jealous he didn't benefit from our profits. We sold our stuff in every county around here except this one. Makes Boss mad so he took it out on Rosco." Lizzy says leaning against her door.

Cue anyone.

Salena Says "I heard about the Whiskey business from my dad now, but was it illegal or something because everything was cloak and dagger and Aunt Callie you got to tell your father sooner or later now."

Callie Says "Tom and Callie, I've been dreading this can't we just keep this from him now and tell him when our boys our born now honey."

Salena Says "I heard about the Whiskey business from my dad now, but was it illegal or something because everything was cloak and dagger and Aunt Callie you got to tell your father sooner or later now."

Callie Says "Tom and Callie, I've been dreading this can't we just keep this from him now and tell him when our boys our born now honey."

Lizzy looks at Callie and Salena. "What exactly are you telling him?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy looks at Callie and Salena. "What exactly are you telling him?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Rosco walks in and Says "Callie what's the ring on your left hand about, don't tell me youy married Tom now."

Callie Says "Yes, I did and I'm expecting twin boys as well so please don't give me any grief about this right now dad. I know you liked that Horatio fellow that you met in Miami but he's my boss and we dated and it would've never worked out anyways."

Rosco walks in and Says "Callie what's the ring on your left hand about, don't tell me youy married Tom now."

Callie Says "Yes, I did and I'm expecting twin boys as well so please don't give me any grief about this right now dad."

"You gonna do something about it?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"You gonna do something about it?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Rosco Says "I can't do nothing about but, Lt. Horaito Caine was nice and her boss as well and well at least Julie married Micheal Knight now."

Callie Says "Why is my sister's husband so much better than mine, you don't nothing about him dad."

Rosco Says "I can't do nothing about but, Lt. Horaito Caine was nice and her boss as well and well at least Julie married Micheal Knight now."

Callie Says "Why is my sister's husband so much better than mine, you don't nothing about him dad."

"You saying there's something wrong with Tom?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"You saying there's something wrong with Tom?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Rosco Says "No that's not it's just that I thought she should've stuck with that cop she knew in Miami."

Callie Says "You don't like my husband dad? You can't control me like that I'm forty years old Married and expecting your twin grandsons right now so please stop it and stop it with my sister as well. Look at what Kramer did, he didn't even bother showing up for a subpeona I pretty sure that's not legal now and he spent a year in jail in Paris, France for not helping somebody from getting carjacked now."

Rosco Says "No that's not it's just that I thought she should've stuck with that cop she knew in Miami."

Callie Says "You don't like my husband dad? You can't control me like that I'm forty years old Married and expecting your twin grandsons right now so please stop it and stop it with my sister as well. Look at what Kramer did, he didn't even bother showing up for a subpeona I pretty sure that's not legal now and he spent a year in jail in Paris, France for not helping somebody from getting carjacked now."

"Tell me Rosco what bothers you more, the fact that Boss Hogg forced you to look for us if we crossed into your turf when we were younger, or the fact that our probation ended 15 years ago and there's nothing you can do about it." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Tell me Rosco what bothers you more, the fact that Boss Hogg forced you to look for us if we crossed into your turf when we were younger, or the fact that our probation ended 15 years ago and there's nothing you can do about it." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Rosco Says "Callie quit lying about your brother, he didn't spend a year in jail in Paris he was studying art now."

Callie Smiles and Says "French licenses plates maybe."

Lizzy smirks and looks at Tom who was still looking at the floor.

Cue anyone.

Rosco Says "Hey listen, your better watch you driving young lady now?"

Salena Says "This is so unfair you don't do this to Angel now, she always speeding when she has her car in this county. Dad, I wasn't even driving bad even that wasn't even called for now."

Rosco Says "Hey listen, your better watch you driving young lady now?"

Salena Says "This is so unfair you don't do this to Angel now, she always speeding when she has her car in this county. Dad, I wasn't even driving bad even that wasn't even called for now."

"You're right it wasn't." Luke says glaring at Rosco.

Cue anyone.

"You're right it wasn't." Luke says glaring at Rosco.

Cue anyone.

Rosco Says "I ticket my own granddaughters if they was speeding you know I would now?"

Salena Says "Yeah, well what if one of us failed to appear for a subpeona like your son did now.Why you don't even seem mad about it right now? I can't wait to leave for college right now."

Rosco Says "I ticket my own granddaughters if they was speeding you know I would now?"

Salena Says "Yeah, well what if one of us failed to appear for a subpeona like your son did now.Why you don't even seem mad about it right now? I can't wait to leave for college right now."

Angel comes in and Says "Uh listen Ashley is awake right now the docter and nurse is with her right now, and well I just thought everybody would want to know about this and what's going on and Aunt Callie is that a wedding ring now?"

Callie Says "Yes it is, but your grandfather doesn't like who I chose to marry now I sure wish he was like when Ashley married Jack. The man beat her and she had her twins three months early and she was in a coma as well, you actually like her husband now and guess what from what my sister says now Jason is after Angel's trust fund now and Angel even told me that he shoved her and that she hasn't seen him or talked to him in quite a while. And you like him as well, you know what Tom has never done either of those things to me and my can't you admit I love him right now Dad."

Angel comes in and Says "Uh listen Ashley is awake right now the docter and nurse is with her right now, and well I just thought everybody would want to know about this and what's going on and Aunt Callie is that a wedding ring now?"

Callie Says "Yes it is, but your grandfather doesn't like who I chose to marry now I sure wish he was like when Ashley married Jack. The man beat her and she had her twins three months early and she was in a coma as well, you actually like her husband now and guess what from what my sister says now Jason is after Angel's trust fund now and Angel even told me that he shoved her and that she hasn't seen him or talked to him in quite a while. And you like him as well, you know what Tom has never done either of those things to me and my can't you admit I love him right now Dad."

back in Daisys room she is crying "Cory cant be back, he cant, and he cant take my kids"

back in Daisys room she is crying "Cory cant be back, he cant, and he cant take my kids"

Julie walked since she left the twins with Micheal and she Says "Hey there, you got an hour between them I heard what happened that wasn't nice at all and he's gone as well. Look there going to looking out for you as well, it's turns out we both got a brother we can't stand now Daisy were even right now. You know Dad and Callie got into a agrument and she married Tom and Ashley is awake as well, I'm amazed that she came out of that coma so fast now."

Angel looks at Salena and Says "Are you saying I'm favored in Hazzard County, you know I'm not and I found out something as well Salena. Did you know that your Mom was born Anita Tropicana and her father is Julian Tropicana II, which makes us related and that's why we look so much alike now."

Salena Says "Well gee, that only makes us third cousin ain't I so lucky now and your favored why don't you try some of your driving skills in Chickasaw County and I'm tired of being confused for you now."

Angel Says "Oh No, Sheriff Little don't like me and he don't care who my Grandpa is right now he just goes on my last name now."

Salena Says "Well I get the samething here right now?

Cassidy stops by and looks and what are you two talking about right now. Angel Says "Only that she's double related to you Cassidy her Mom was born Anita Tropicana and her Salena's grandfather is Julian Tropicana II and she's related to me as well as you by blood now. And she think's Grandpa lets me get away with crap when it comes to my driving now."

Salena Says "If you stop being so darn stubborn about the issue you would see it as well Angel. I didn't think you wanted special treatment when you was hear now and Ashley gets special treatment as well it's like the two of you are Princesses here now."

Edited by Julieduke

Angel looks at Salena and Says "Are you saying I'm favored in Hazzard County, you know I'm not and I found out something as well Salena. Did you know that your Mom was born Anita Tropicana and her father is Julian Tropicana II, which makes us related and that's why we look so much alike now."

Salena Says "Well gee, that only makes us third cousin ain't I so lucky now and your favored why don't you try some of your driving skills in Chickasaw County and I'm tired of being confused for you now."

Angel Says "Oh No, Sheriff Little don't like me and he don't care who my Grandpa is right now he just goes on my last name now."

Salena Says "Well I get the samething here right now?

Cassidy stops by and looks and what are you two talking about right now. Angel Says "Only that she's double related to you Cassidy her Mom was born Anita Tropicana and her Salena's grandfather is Julian Tropicana II and she's related to me as well as you by blood now. And she think's Grandpa lets me get away with crap when it comes to my driving now."

Salena Says "If you stop being so darn stubborn about the issue you would see it as well Angel. I didn't think you wanted special treatment when you was hear now and Ashley gets special treatment as well it's like the two of you are Princesses here now."

Lizzy covers her eyes with one hand and grips the door jam tighter. "I...oh..." Lizzy then collapses at Luke turns to the girls. David lifts Lizzy into his arms and puts her back into bed. A doctor comes in to look at her. Out in the waiting room Luke glares at all three.

"Cut it out. Look around you, life isn't always about you. Rosco tries not to favor anyone around her Salena, you're supposed to be family stop arguing." Luke snaps. He turns to look at Lizzy but finds the door shut. "What happened to Lizzy?"

"She collapsed the doctor and David are in there with her." Tom answers. A while later the doctor walks out followed by David. "Well?"

"She's slipped into a coma, the docs say it's up to her to fight for her life. Something about having Matt stressed her out too much and this is what happened." David explains.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.