Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"I don't see your family in here." Hughie answers.

Cue anyone.

Micheal Says "Well Cory isn't taking David and Lydia from Daisy, and my in-laws are my family as well. And another thing, there had to been somebody to tell those Malones what the girls cars looked like as well. I don't know who but they frightened Angel and Cassidy pretty good as well they didn't even want to go to Columbus they can stand their Great-Grandfather just ask Bo what his daughter thinks of the Congressman now Hughie."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Micheal Says "Well Cory isn't taking David and Lydia from Daisy, and my in-laws are my family as well. And another thing, there had to been somebody to tell those Malones what the girls cars looked like as well. I don't know who but they frightened Angel and Cassidy pretty good as well they didn't even want to go to Columbus they can stand their Great-Grandfather just ask Bo what his daughter thinks of the Congressman now Hughie."

"In laws...But isn't Julie a Coltrane? And being a Coltrane means that the Dukes aren't your family." Hughie says.

Cue anyone.

"In laws...But isn't Julie a Coltrane? And being a Coltrane means that the Dukes aren't your family." Hughie says.

Cue anyone.

Micheal Says "Yeah but she was raised with Dukes her whole life, and yes that would make the Coltranes my in-laws and stay the hell away from Callie as well she hasenough of her own problems now."

Micheal Says "Yeah but she was raised with Dukes her whole life, and yes that would make the Coltranes my in-laws and stay the hell away from Callie as well she hasenough of her own problems now."

"Fine," Hughie smirks. "I'll go where I'm wanted." Hughie turns on his heel and walks down the hallway.

Cue anyone.

"Fine," Hughie smirks. "I'll go where I'm wanted." Hughie turns on his heel and walks down the hallway.

Cue anyone.

Micheal Says "Any thanks for getting rid of Hughie Hogg I can't believe he's my wife's Aunt's nephew now what luck she got now."

"But Julie's just in the waiting room. And with everyone else out there he wouldn't make a scene. Which means there are only two rooms he'd dare go into." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Micheal looks at his brother-in-law and Says "What are you thinking right now Bo?"

Callie walks in Daisy's room and see's everybody there's and Says "Me and Tom got married in Capital City, Dad doesn't like him so I married him and I love him and I really do right now and were expecting twin boys right now."

Micheal looks at his brother-in-law and Says "What are you thinking right now Bo?"

Callie walks in Daisy's room and see's everybody there's and Says "Me and Tom got married in Capital City, Dad doesn't like him so I married him and I love him and I really do right now and were expecting twin boys right now."

Luke looks at Callie and sighs heavily. "Has he told Lizzy?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Luke looks at Callie and sighs heavily. "Has he told Lizzy?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "He's fixin to Luke, and Bo what's bothering you right now I know what he does for a living he's a farmer. So what's really bothering you right now it's like you know something that I should've considered before I married him right now but I love him right now with all my heart right now. Hey I put 50 dollars in the coffee jar and now's between me, Julie and Shannon as well on who will have the first boy right now."

Callie Says "He's fixin to Luke, and Bo what's bothering you right now I know what he does for a living he's a farmer. So what's really bothering you right now it's like you know something that I should've considered before I married him right now but I love him right now with all my heart right now. Hey I put 50 dollars in the coffee jar and now's between me, Julie and Shannon as well on who will have the first boy right now."

"Well it's a good thing that you didn't bet against Lizzy." Bo says.

"I wouldn't not want to be in that room when they have that conversation." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"Well it's a good thing that you didn't bet against Lizzy." Bo says.

"I wouldn't not want to be in that room when they have that conversation." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Callie gets real serious and Says "What is everybody hiding about my husband and yes I know he has a son and I put the money in when I found out I was pregnant now. Dad is so happy right now and did you know that he keeps telling that Jack caused Ashley's Coma now."

Callie gets real serious and Says "What is everybody hiding about my husband and yes I know he has a son and I put the money in when I found out I was pregnant now. Dad is so happy right now and did you know that he keeps telling that Jack caused Ashley's Coma now."

"Hey Callie you know how angry you'd be if Julie knew she was pregnant and didn't tell you until the baby was born?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

"Hey Callie you know how angry you'd be if Julie knew she was pregnant and didn't tell you until the baby was born?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Callie Says " No, oh come she knows I'm pregnant I think I told her now. Wait a minute I told her the day that Angel, Cassidy and Ruby was kidnapped and dad was mad at both of us for being pregnant at our age now. Wait a minute my sister does not have a temper Bo and Luke does she now. And the marriage thing, I really love Tom and I told her last night that I was running over to Capital City to Marry Tom now. Were close even before we knew we was twin sisters now."

Callie Says No, oh come she knows I'm pregnant I think I told her now. Wait a minute I told her the day that Angel, Cassidy and Ruby was kidnapped and dad was mad at both of us for being pregnant at our age now. Wait a minute my sister does not have a temper Bo and Luke does she now. And the marriage thing, I really love Tom and I told her last night that I was running over to Capital City to Marry Tom now. Were close even before we knew we was twin sisters now."

"Yeah but imagine if she didn't tell you. You'd be angry wouldn't you?" Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"Yeah but imagine if she didn't tell you. You'd be angry wouldn't you?" Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "I guess why what in the world are you getting at right now? And I know what am I doing marrying Tom I love him and it's not getting back at dad either, oh Micheal did you know when he first met you seven years he didn't even like you now."

Callie Says "I guess why what in the world are you getting at right now? And I know what am I doing marrying Tom I love him and it's not getting back at dad either, oh Micheal did you know when he first met you seven years he didn't even like you now."

"Take how mad you'd be in that situation multiply it by ten and you'll have a tiny fraction of how mad Lizzy's going to be." Luke says.

"YOU DID WHAT? GO TO HELL!!!" Everyone hears Lizzy from down the hall.

"Told you I didn't want to be in that room." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"Take how mad you'd be in that situation multiply it by ten and you'll have a tiny fraction of how mad Lizzy's going to be." Luke says.

"YOU DID WHAT? GO TO HELL!!!" Everyone hears Lizzy from down the hall.

"Told you I didn't want to be in that room." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "She doesn't like me because I'm Julie's twin or Rosco's daughter that's not very fair right now as well. Is it because of the whole thing about her brother right now she's not over that right now I can tell she actually told me to get out of the way when I seen her the day he was sentanced as well."

Callie Says "She doesn't like me because I'm Julie's twin or Rosco's daughter that's not very fair right now as well. Is it because of the whole thing about her brother right now she's not over that right now I can tell she actually told me to get out of the way when I seen her the day he was sentanced as well."

Luke sighs frustrated. "She was upset and she yelled at everyone that day. This on the other hand has nothing to do with you. Tom is Lizzy's surrogate big brother and well honestly I can only say that she's angry he didn't tell her but not why else." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Luke sighs frustrated. "She was upset and she yelled at everyone that day. This on the other hand has nothing to do with you. Tom is Lizzy's surrogate big brother and well honestly I can only say that she's angry he didn't tell her but not why else." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Callie Says "Well okay, because I nothing like my father now."

Cue Anybody

"We better go see what's going on." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Callie had went to see her sister in the waiting room and She looks and Says "Hey when you are you due Julie, guess what twin boys."

Julie Says "Good going, on getting married now and you did tell me and also Kramer took off for New York City now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.