Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Lizzy looks up at Luke and swallows. "Take him." Luke looks at her and shakes his head.

"You just gave birth. You stay I'll go." Luke, Enos, Micheal, Tom, and Bo leave the room and go down to Daisy's room. Lizzy rolls her eyes and looks at Salena.

"She's an odd one." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Salena Says "I'll say, ever since I've arrived there's been more people taking care of me than ever in my life when you found out I wanted to go and sneak in the Boars nest well, you yelled at me and when I was smoking dad yelled at me and everything. And well they way you care for everybody well I know your a good mother now Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Salena Says "I'll say, ever since I've arrived there's been more people taking care of me than ever in my life when you found out I wanted to go and sneak in the Boars nest well, you yelled at me and when I was smoking dad yelled at me and everything. And well they way you care for everybody well I know your a good mother now Lizzy."

Daisy had put David down and was trying to fight Cory off but after giving birth, she was still weak

"I...I..." Lizzy stammers.

"I believe you've made my little girl speechless. Oh...Uh...I don't believe I know you. I'm David Jackson, Lizzy's step-dad you are...?" David says.

Cue anyone.

"I...I..." Lizzy stammers.

"I believe you've made my little girl speechless. Oh...Uh...I don't believe I know you. I'm David Jackson, Lizzy's step-dad you are...?" David says.

Cue anyone.

Salena says "im Salena"

Micheal is the first on in Daisys room followed by the other guys "okay i wanna know who you are and why your trying to hurt Daisy!"

"She's Luke and Anita's kid." Lizzy says softly.

"Well boy are you gonna answer or are we gonna force it out of you?" Luke spits glaring at the guy.

Cue anyone.

Cory turnes around and glares "im Cory, im Daisys brother, and i heard from the towns people that she is the most unfit mother, shes had child care services called on her and she has a bipolar husband thats good for nothing, im takin her kids and rasing them my self"

Cory turnes around and glares "im Cory, im Daisys brother, and i heard from the towns people that she is the most unfit mother, shes had child care services called on her and she has a bipolar husband thats good for nothing, im takin her kids and rasing them my self"

"Over my dead body." Enos growls.

"Child services? I don't know who you've talked to but they've got the wrong girl. Up until about a week ago Daisy didn't have any kids." Luke says.

"Who have you been talking to?" Bo asks.

Cue anyone.

"Over my dead body." Enos growls.

"Child services? I don't know who you've talked to but they've got the wrong girl. Up until about a week ago Daisy didn't have any kids." Luke says.

"Who have you been talking to?" Bo asks.

Cue anyone.

Cory says "i dont care, she doesnt deserve to be a mom, she made my girlfriend give up her baby just because she was her best friend and she didnt want a girl to have my baby, now im getting back at her"

Daisy said "guys he is my brother, but hes lying"

Cory says "i dont care, she doesnt deserve to be a mom, she made my girlfriend give up her baby just because she was her best friend and she didnt want a girl to have my baby, now im getting back at her"

Daisy said "guys he is my brother, but hes lying"

"Wait I'm confused, Daisy you've never had a brother. And who's he talking about? Julie or Lizzy?" Bo asks.

Cue anyone.

Hughie said "first of, why are yall talking about me in this room for?"

"Because you told him that Daisy was an unfit mother and that child services had been called out to her place. Before that you told me that you were sleeping with my girlfriend and insinuated that she was pregnant with your kid. Turns out he's mine." Luke growls.

Cue anyone.

"Because you told him that Daisy was an unfit mother and that child services had been called out to her place. Before that you told me that you were sleeping with my girlfriend and insinuated that she was pregnant with your kid. Turns out he's mine." Luke growls.

Cue anyone.

Hughie said "i know i said that Lizzy was pregnant with my kid , but even i wouldnt say that about Daisy, why do you think i would"

"That's what he said." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Micheal looks Says "I didn't like you last year, I really can't stand you right now making up lies about everybody right now. You had something to do with what happened to my wife and Lizzy, and somehow when my stepdaughter and nieces got kidnapped the Malones knew where they were and what kind of car they had how could help out Congressman Tropicana now he's slime now and Daisy and Enos you made up lies about them as well what kind of man does that now. Oh I forget your not a man, your a Hogg now and how could I ever forget that because you have a thing for Julie and Lizzy right now and think that I'm no good for my wife right now. Well just remember this right now she's pregnant with my son not yours and she had my twins daughters not even four months ago and Angel can't stand you as well. I thought Julie's ex-husband was bad, but your worst you just don't know it yet Hubert."

Micheal looks Says "I didn't like you last year, I really can't stand you right now making up lies about everybody right now. You had something to do with what happened to my wife and Lizzy, and somehow when my stepdaughter and nieces got kidnapped the Malones knew where they were and what kind of car they had how could help out Congressman Tropicana now he's slime now and Daisy and Enos you made up lies about them as well what kind of man does that now. Oh I forget your not a man, your a Hogg now and how could I ever forget that because you have a thing for Julie and Lizzy right now and think that I'm no good for my wife right now. Well just remember this right now she's pregnant with my son not yours and she had my twins daughters not even four months ago and Angel can't stand you as well. I thought Julie's ex-husband was bad, but your worst you just don't know it yet Hubert."

"It's Hughie not Hubert, Knight. I'll admit I stretched the truth a bit now and then but never did I outright lie." Hughie answers.

Cue anyone.

"It's Hughie not Hubert, Knight. I'll admit I stretched the truth a bit now and then but never did I outright lie." Hughie answers.

Cue anyone.

Micheal Says "I still like Hubert better and stay away from Julie, Angel and my twins as well and another thing I've been looking into you as well ever since last year and your as shady as ever right now."

Micheal Says "I still like Hubert better and stay away from Julie, Angel and my twins as well and another thing I've been looking into you as well ever since last year and your as shady as ever right now."

"You have no right to tell me what to do." Hughie says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.