Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Micheal sayd "yes, Rosco deliverd Lydia and Daisy came in and went into labor with David, thats to boys name"

Julie Says "Okay, man I didn't get to wait a hour until Hope came they was back to back now. Not even any rest now and go see how everybody is doing as well, listen Cassidy told me she wants to follow in her fathers footsteps and join the Marines now honey."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Okay, man I didn't get to wait a hour until Hope came they was back to back now. Not even any rest now and go see how everybody is doing as well, listen Cassidy told me she wants to follow in her fathers footsteps and join the Marines now honey."

Micheal sayd "i will"

Micheal sayd "i will"

Julie Says "See you later honey, and tell anybody or everybody you can about our baby boy were expecting okay. And please see if you can talk to Luke as well, something is still bothering him right now as well."

Micheal sayd "ill be sure to, now go see your cousin"

Julie looks in and Says "Hey Bo, hey Shannon shouldn't the two being checking on your twins you know Shannon we still haven't decided who's gets the 100 dollars that Uncle Jesse holding between us now ever since I had Angel and you found out you was carrying Cassidy I think I remember the first one between the two of us that has a boy gets the prize money now."

Julie looks in and Says "Hey Bo, hey Shannon shouldn't the two being checking on your twins you know Shannon we still haven't decided who's gets the 100 dollars that Uncle Jesse holding between us now ever since I had Angel and you found out you was carrying Cassidy I think I remember the first one between the two of us that has a boy gets the prize money now."

Shannon smiled and then pointed to Bo "did you know this jackass bet on Daisys babys"

Shannon smiled and then pointed to Bo "did you know this jackass bet on Daisys babys"

Julie Says "He didn't and who did he bet with Rosco now. Don't tell anybody this but in the beginning my father couldn't stand Micheal right about seven years ago when I first met him I had him pop in now, and he asked who the tall drink of water was and I didn't understand he was really my father all those years ago. But with that remark I shouldn't seem it right then and there Shannon, so Shannon what did your parents think of my brother now. And from Callie says Dad, is having a hard time with Tom as well, him and Micheal are getting along right now."

Julie Says "He didn't and who did he bet with Rosco now. Don't tell anybody this but in the beginning my father couldn't stand Micheal right about seven years ago when I first met him I had him pop in now, and he asked who the tall drink of water was and I didn't understand he was really my father all those years ago. But with that remark I shouldn't seem it right then and there Shannon, so Shannon what did your parents think of my brother now. And from Callie says Dad, is having a hard time with Tom as well, him and Micheal are getting along right now."

Shannon said "yeah, Bo bet with Rosco over his cousins kids, stupid, and well my dad threw a fit but got over it and my mom was excited as ever"

Shannon said "yeah, Bo bet with Rosco over his cousins kids, stupid, and well my dad threw a fit but got over it and my mom was excited as ever"

Julie Says "You know what makes me sad right now Shannon, that you never had a mother-in-law or father-in-law and your kids will never know their grandparents except through the Duke pictures and stories now. And mine and Callie's were never know their grandmother I've been thinking about something that Sarah had told me before I had passed out and ended up here, she said that it's sad that her parents wasn't the first people she could tell she was pregnant now. You know what Bo, Mom should've been there to comfort all three of us when our daughters got kidnapped by people hired by our own grandfather. And how I wish how she was there when I lost my son, and when I had to get an annulement from Brian as well and when Angel had seen what happened to me she should've been there Bo oh how that makes me cry somedays I never even had the chance to get to know her now. You know what else scares me with my Asthma I may not get to see all of my kids grow up now, and one quick serious question does you and Bo want more kids or have you given up on having that elusive boy right now."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie Says "You know what makes me sad right now Shannon, that you never had a mother-in-law or father-in-law and your kids will never know their grandparents except through the Duke pictures and stories now. And mine and Callie's were never know their grandmother I've been thinking about something that Sarah had told me before I had passed out and ended up here, she said that it's sad that her parents wasn't the first people she could tell she was pregnant now. You know what Bo, Mom should've been there to comfort all three of us when our daughters got kidnapped by people hired by our own grandfather. And how I wish how she was there when I lost my son, and when I had to get an annulement from Brian as well and when Angel had seen what happened to me she should've been there Bo oh how that makes me cry somedays I never even had the chance to get to know her now. You know what else scares me with my Asthma I may not get to see all of my kids grow up now, and one quick serious question does you and Bo want more kids or have you given up on having that elusive boy right now."

"Move it, I said move out of my way." A woman's voice is heard across the waiting room. All heads snap in that direction as the woman pushes through the crowd. "My daughter's here she just had a child."

"Name please." The nurse asks in a bored tone.

"Elizabeth Davenport."

"Down the hall third door on the left." the nurse says. David then walks in and asks the same question getting the same answer. He reaches the door the same time as the woman.

"What are you doing here?" David asks.

"Same as you I suspect visiting my grandchild." The woman says. Tom looks up and glares.

"If I have any say you are not going in there." Tom says.

Cue anyone.

"Move it, I said move out of my way." A woman's voice is heard across the waiting room. All heads snap in that direction as the woman pushes through the crowd. "My daughter's here she just had a child."

"Name please." The nurse asks in a bored tone.

"Elizabeth Davenport."

"Down the hall third door on the left." the nurse says. David then walks in and asks the same question getting the same answer. He reaches the door the same time as the woman.

"What are you doing here?" David asks.

"Same as you I suspect visiting my grandchild." The woman says. Tom looks up and glares.

"If I have any say you are not going in there." Tom says.

Cue anyone.

The Nurse Says "Whoa, wait a minute does she know your coming and she never mention having a mother around before Mrs. Davenport now."

The Nurse Says "Whoa, wait a minute does she know your coming and she never mention having a mother around before Mrs. Davenport now."

"Davenport?" Tom spits. "This is the woman that gave birth to Lizzy, Mary Smith. The same woman who walked out on her when she was 17. As far as Lizzy's concerned she doesn't have a mother."

Cue anyone.

"Davenport?" Tom spits. "This is the woman that gave birth to Lizzy, Mary Smith. The same woman who walked out on her when she was 17. As far as Lizzy's concerned she doesn't have a mother."

Cue anyone.

The Nurse Says "How could you walk out on your daughter, I got three myself I could never do that and now some twenty years later that you have grandchildren you want to be a part of her life again."

The Nurse Says "How could you walk out on your daughter, I got three myself I could never do that and now some twenty years later that you have grandchildren you want to be a part of her life again."

"My daughter does not deserve to have a kid. That's why she's going to give it up to me and let me raise her." Mary answers. Then pushing past every one she enters the room. "Doll baby ain't she just the sweetest thing?"

Cue anyone.

"My daughter does not deserve to have a kid. That's why she's going to give it up to me and let me raise her." Mary answers. Then pushing past every one she enters the room. "Doll baby ain't she just the sweetest thing?"

Cue anyone.

Lizzy and Luke look up and Mary see's rage in Lizzy's eyes as well.

Micheal looks and Says "Mary Smith you don't say, let's my would your daughter let you raise her child that would break her heart and there's no way in hell that's going to happen now. I heard you before you walked in the room now."

Lizzy and Luke look up and Mary see's rage in Lizzy's eyes as well.

Micheal looks and Says "Mary Smith you don't say, let's my would your daughter let you raise her child that would break her heart and there's no way in hell that's going to happen now. I heard you before you walked in the room now."

Mary looks at Micheal then turns back to her estranged daughter. "Oh honey she is just so sweet, what's her name?" Mary asks looking at the baby.

"His name is Matt, and there is no way in hell I'll let you raise him. Leave now. You walked out on me when I was 13..."

"Doll I told you..."

"For 3 weeks. I was home alone. Then when I was 17 you left and the house was empty. I was damn lucky my father took me in. You haven't spoken to me in 23 years. There is no way in hell I will let you near my son or my daughter. And if you even dare to come near my step-daughter I will strangle you." Lizzy spits.

Cue anyone.

Mary looks at Micheal then turns back to her estranged daughter. "Oh honey she is just so sweet, what's her name?" Mary asks looking at the baby.

"His name is Matt, and there is no way in hell I'll let you raise him. Leave now. You walked out on me when I was 13..."

"Doll I told you..."

"For 3 weeks. I was home alone. Then when I was 17 you left and the house was empty. I was damn lucky my father took me in. You haven't spoken to me in 23 years. There is no way in hell I will let you near my son or my daughter. And if you even dare to come near my step-daughter I will strangle you." Lizzy spits.

Cue anyone.

Salena just looked and Says "Wow, I've never seen Lizzy talk to anybody like that now and if that what it means to have a step-grandmother I don't want one Micheal."

Salena just looked and Says "Wow, I've never seen Lizzy talk to anybody like that now and if that what it means to have a step-grandmother I don't want one Micheal."

"I wouldn't either." Tom answers.

"Mary, you have ruined my daughter's life enough, leave now or I will call the cops." David says taking her arm. Mary looks at her ex-husband and walks away promising it won't be the last time. He then sits on his step-daughter's bed and sighs. "I'm so sorry for her."

"Ain't your fault." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Mary, you have ruined my daughter's life enough, leave now or I will call the cops." David says taking her arm. Mary looks at her ex-husband and walks away promising it won't be the last time. He then sits on his step-daughter's bed and sighs. "I'm so sorry for her."

Cue anyone.

Salena Says "My step-father, was that very sameway when I wanted seek out my real father he didn't even care but he tried to make it damm here impossible as well. And Lizzy, your own mother is a real ***** now."

Salena Says "My step-father, was that very sameway when I wanted seek out my real father he didn't even care but he tried to make it damm here impossible as well. And Lizzy, your own mother is a real ***** now."

Lizzy smiles and looks down. "Hey little ears watch that language missy or I'll take away your cell phone." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Cue anyone.

Enos comes in Lizzys room wide eyed "Luke, Bo, Rosco, i need help, Daisys brother that she didnt even know aobut just showed up and is trying to take David and Lydia from her and saying hes taking Clay too, he claims hes heard things and is calling her and unfit mother and everything else!, no one can stop him"

Lizzy smiles and looks down. "Hey little ears watch that language missy or I'll take away your cell phone." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Salena Says "But she left you alone for three weeks Lizzy, my own mother didn't even do that to me now. She might've been busy with touring but I knew where she was and how can you call yourself a mother now."

Enos comes in Lizzys room wide eyed "Luke, Bo, Rosco, i need help, Daisys brother that she didnt even know aobut just showed up and is trying to take David and Lydia from her and saying hes taking Clay too, he claims hes heard things and is calling her and unfit mother and everything else!, no one can stop him"

Micheal Says "Whoa Enos listen I'll be glad to help as well he can't do that she's no unfit mother and Clay is eighteen years old and they way she takes care of Vidalia well I stand up in court and be on her side about this now."

Micheal Says "Whoa Enos listen I'll be glad to help as well he can't do that she's no unfit mother and Clay is eighteen years old and they way she takes care of Vidalia well I stand up in court and be on her side about this now."

from even down the hall the guys hear Daisy scream

Lizzy looks up at Luke and swallows. "Take him." Luke looks at her and shakes his head.

"You just gave birth. You stay I'll go." Luke, Enos, Micheal, Tom, and Bo leave the room and go down to Daisy's room. Lizzy rolls her eyes and looks at Salena.

"She's an odd one." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.