Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"I never expected the happily ever after Daisy, I know that, life is hard and you have to make it work but...Really it's like...At the end of the day Micheal and Enos both know that Julie and you will still be there no matter what they say. Lizzy on the other hand...I could say one thing and she'll take my whole world and walk away. I know she will. Maybe it's because of what happened with Austin and Chris or maybe it's something else but right now I'm not even sure if she's one hundred percent ready to marry me." Luke pauses and looks at his feet for a moment. "Did you know she won't let me hold Matt. Won't give me a reason. Every time I try she'll come up with some excuse as to why I should hand him over."

Cue anyone.

Daisy puts David in the little bed beside her and covers her face then says "i gotta talk to Lizzy later, she'll listen to me hopefully"

"Lizzy says all his kids look like him. I feel bad for them...but that's what genetics do to you. Matt looks a lot like Lizzy but I can tell his hair's gonna curl." Luke answers.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "i can tell David is gonna have his dads personality, Lydias gonna have mine, sweet and then can turn fiery in a split second"

"They'll be good kids Daisy. With you and Enos as parents I don't see how they could turn out bad." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "thanks, and things will work out between you and Lizzy, dont worry, why dont you go talk to her, ill have Enos tell you if anything changes with Lydia, and tell Rosco about David, and Cooter too, they wanted to know, if thats not to much to ask"

Daisy said "thanks, and things will work out between you and Lizzy, dont worry, why dont you go talk to her, ill have Enos tell you if anything changes with Lydia, and tell Rosco about David, and Cooter too, they wanted to know, if thats not to much to ask"

"I won't let her go without a fight but I wish I had your faith." Luke says standing and laying David in Daisy's arms.

Cue anyone.

Daisy smiles

Luke leaves the room and walks down to Ashley's room. He steps in the door to see Cooter rocking little Daisy as little Enos sleeps. "Cooter?" He whispers. Cooter looks up and motions Luke in.

"What's up?"

"Daisy had a boy, named him David."

"That's good. Everything ok with Lizzy?" Cooter asks. Luke shrugs. "What's wrong?"

Cue anyone.

Luke leaves the room and walks down to Ashley's room. He steps in the door to see Cooter rocking little Daisy as little Enos sleeps. "Cooter?" He whispers. Cooter looks up and motions Luke in.

"What's up?"

"Daisy had a boy, named him David."

"That's good. Everything ok with Lizzy?" Cooter asks. Luke shrugs. "What's wrong?"

Cue anyone.

"I don't know...I guess I just feel like I'm losing her." Luke says.

"Salena?" Cooter asks.

"No, Lizzy. I don't really know what's wrong either."

"Sure you do. She's reverting to the woman she was with Austin. You have got to show her you're not him, show her you love her and hurting anyone she loves would kill you. Make sure she knows you don't want to do that. You've loved her since before it was even proper for you too. As a dad I tended to over look it and write it off as you caring about her like you did Daisy and Julie but now...now I know better. You honestly love my little girl and I'd be an idiot to stand in her way or the way of true love. Fight for her or you'll come across as you really don't care." Cooter says. Luke nods and leaves the room pacing the waiting room to come up with an idea. Finally he smirks and calls Tom.

"I need you to do me a favor..." Luke explains his idea and the good news and Tom speeds to get to the hospital. Luke stands outside the room as Tom walks in.

"You little girl I oughta slap you silly." Tom says when he spots Lizzy.

"What did I do?" Lizzy asks.

"You didn't tell me you had a son." Tom starts.

"I'm sorry. Mattie meet your Uncle Tom, Tom this is Mathew Jeeter Duke." Lizzy says.

"And second of all...Has Luke held him yet?" Lizzy looks away and Tom has his answer. "How could you?"

"How could I what?" Lizzy answers.

"You love him and you're withholding this privilege? I really oughta slap you." Lizzy holds in tears and looks away. Tom sighs and perches on the bed. "Honey he is nothing like Austin. He loves you and hurting his little boy would mean breaking your heart and it would kill him. Lizzy ever since you introduced me and Luke I've seen it in his eyes. That look that says he is head over heels in love with you and he'd die if he did anything to hurt you. It's his son baby and if you withhold this from him then...I'm afraid he will walk away and leave you with two little kids to deal with. You've told me several times that I should man up and do the right thing. I'm telling you the same. Hun I'd go to the ends of this Earth for you if you asked and it was the only thing that would make you smile again." Tom says.

"You don't have to jump down my throat about it." Lizzy says letting the tears flow.

"Stop it." Tom snaps. Lizzy takes a deep breathe and looks down. Tom lifts her chin and shakes his head. "I'd do that for you in heartbeat and you know it. Luke...Luke would go through hell and back several times and then after all that he'd sit in prison for the rest of his life never having contact with his kids if it made you happy. You know it about as well as you know that the sun will rise in the east. Trust me. If he hurt Matt, Salena, Molly, Angel, or anyone else you consider a cub he would hand you a knife, stand a foot from you, spread his arms wide, and say 'rip out my heart and kill me I won't stop you' because he knows he deserves it. He loves you that much, that pure and honest love that is written on your face when you look at Molly and Matt, that's what I see every time I catch Luke looking at you. Especially when he thinks no one is looking." Tom says.

Cue anyone.

Luke walks in then and Tom turns. Seeing the look on his face Tom stands. "Let's give them some privacy." Tom says ushering everyone out.

"It's the honest truth." Luke says quietly after some time.

"What?" Lizzy asks.

"Everything Tom said. Honest to god truth. I would kill myself if I hurt you or my son." Luke is staring out the window slightly afraid to look at Lizzy. "I love you so much and it hurts to know you think me capable of hurting you." Lizzy slowly rocks Matt taking in Luke's words. "I can prove it to you."

"What...? How?" Lizzy asks. He turns to face her.

"Tell me right now that you think I will hurt him. Tell me right now that you're scared of what I will do if you leave him alone with me. If you can tell me that you, my son, Molly, and hell even Salena are better off without me then I will walk out that door and I will never speak to you again. Tell me I'm a monster and that you can stand to raise our children without me; that you can live without me and I will walk away and won't try to convince you otherwise. If you can tell me that you don't love me and that you want me to I will walk away and I will give up without a fight if it'll make you happy." Luke says staring straight at Lizzy.

Lizzy sighs and looks down. "I...I...I worry about what you'll do when you're home alone with them...I think some times that you will hurt them and some times I convince myself that all guys are the same. I am so scared that I'm going to walk in on that scene again and this time it'll be all of them dead...It haunts me sometimes...I am so frightened but I know one thing...I love you. I love you much it hurts sometimes. My heart is telling me he's loved you forever and he'll never hurt you but sometimes late at night those nightmares and fears won't stop convincing me. Damn it Luke I can't do this..."

"Say it. Say you want me to walk away."

"I can't do this without you. Please don't leave me." Lizzy says with tears streaming down her face. Luke's face breaks into a smile and two rebel yells are heard in the hallway. Luke blushes and Lizzy gives a watery smile. Luke sits next to her and lays a hand under his son.

"I will never leave you unless the good lord calls me up." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Luke walks in then and Tom turns. Seeing the look on his face Tom stands. "Let's give them some privacy." Tom says ushering everyone out.

"It's the honest truth." Luke says quietly after some time.

"What?" Lizzy asks.

"Everything Tom said. Honest to god truth. I would kill myself if I hurt you or my son." Luke is staring out the window slightly afraid to look at Lizzy. "I love you so much and it hurts to know you think me capable of hurting you." Lizzy slowly rocks Matt taking in Luke's words. "I can prove it to you."

"What...? How?" Lizzy asks. He turns to face her.

"Tell me right now that you think I will hurt him. Tell me right now that you're scared of what I will do if you leave him alone with me. If you can tell me that you, my son, Molly, and hell even Salena are better off without me then I will walk out that door and I will never speak to you again. Tell me I'm a monster and that you can stand to raise our children without me; that you can live without me and I will walk away and won't try to convince you otherwise. If you can tell me that you don't love me and that you want me to I will walk away and I will give up without a fight if it'll make you happy." Luke says staring straight at Lizzy.

Lizzy sighs and looks down. "I...I...I worry about what you'll do when you're home alone with them...I think some times that you will hurt them and some times I convince myself that all guys are the same. I am so scared that I'm going to walk in on that scene again and this time it'll be all of them dead...It haunts me sometimes...I am so frightened but I know one thing...I love you. I love you much it hurts sometimes. My heart is telling me he's loved you forever and he'll never hurt you but sometimes late at night those nightmares and fears won't stop convincing me. Damn it Luke I can't do this..."

"Say it. Say you want me to walk away."

"I can't do this without you. Please don't leave me." Lizzy says with tears streaming down her face. Luke's face breaks into a smile and two rebel yells are heard in the hallway. Luke blushes and Lizzy gives a watery smile. Luke sits next to her and lays a hand under his son.

"I will never leave you unless the good lord calls me up." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

meanwhile in Daisys room Enos wakes her up and hes smiling, he had just gotten the greatest news about Daisy and the twins

meanwhile in Daisys room Enos wakes her up and hes smiling, he had just gotten the greatest news about Daisy and the twins

Julie looks at Micheal and Says "Honey, can you go and see how Lizzy and Luke are doing I heard rumor that Lizzy was a week late but I thought she was only twenty weeks is she was farther along than she thought that would explain all her moods and she was moody even before I was I think they had there own project baby going on right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie looks at Micheal and Says "Honey, can you go and see how Lizzy and Luke are doing I heard rumor that Lizzy was a week late but I thought she was only twenty weeks is she was farther along than she thought that would explain all her moods and she was moody even before I was I think they had there own project baby going on right now."

Micheal sayed "okay, and go visit Daisy, she just had twins, hours apart"

Micheal sayed "okay, and go visit Daisy, she just had twins, hours apart"

Julie Says "Excuse Me Micheal, did I just hear you right and were going to have a son in less than seven months I still feel like I'm dreaming right now. You know what honey, I love you so much but apparently the family allreadry figured that out now. Keep this too yourself but in the beginning before I knew he was father, he didn't like you honey but the more he was around the more he liked you Micheal."

Julie Says "Excuse Me Micheal, did I just hear you right and were going to have a son in less than seven months I still feel like I'm dreaming right now. You know what honey, I love you so much but apparently the family allreadry figured that out now. Keep this too yourself but in the beginning before I knew he was father, he didn't like you honey but the more he was around the more he liked you Micheal."

Micheal said "i love you too, and yes, Daisy had twins"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.