Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Luke says "well Daisy just had twins, Lydia was first and she just had a boy unexpectadly, the moniters missed him completely

Salena Says "Wow a baby brother and twin cousins and guess what Aunt Julie is having a baby boy after all. You know what I think Uncle Micheal and Aunt Julie need to quit listening to "One Hot Mama By Trace Adkins" now Lizzy and Dad."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Salena Says "Wow a baby brother and twin cousins and guess what Aunt Julie is having a baby boy after all. You know what I think Uncle Micheal and Aunt Julie need to quit listening to "One Hot Mama By Trace Adkins" now Lizzy and Dad."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Luke laughed "well when you go visit Daisy and Enos, tell Enos to quit putting on "Babys got her blue jeans on" and maybe the kids will stop coming" but dont let Lizzy hear me say this, or Daisy, thats all i need is to crazy women after me"

Luke said "its your choice, if you want more kids, then we'll try"

Lizzy smirks knowing Luke was just trying to pacify her. "But having more kids would make you a hypocrite. Then again if you say no this is all you want you'll make me angry because I've always wanted a yard full of kids." Lizzy says.

"Here's an idea how 'bout you put off having more kids till after you're married. At least that way if you have a kid you have a kid and no one can say anything about it." Bo interjects.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy smirks knowing Luke was just trying to pacify her. "But having more kids would make you a hypocrite. Then again if you say no this is all you want you'll make me angry because I've always wanted a yard full of kids." Lizzy says.

"Here's an idea how 'bout you put off having more kids till after you're married. At least that way if you have a kid you have a kid and no one can say anything about it." Bo interjects.

Cue anyone.

Luke said "thats a good idea, but my cousins cant take another kid, Daisys at the edge, have you noticed her attitude before she had Lydia,and look and Julie"

Luke said "thats a good idea, but my cousins cant take another kid, Daisys at the edge, have you noticed her attitude before she had Lydia,and look and Julie"

Lizzy sighs and looks down. "It's just...I know all that but after this fuss you made about us taking in Vidalia it makes me wonder if we are strong enough to handle all this." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "you know what, its not all smiles with me and Enos either, we argue sometimes, but we talk it out"

"I never expected the happily ever after Daisy, I know that, life is hard and you have to make it work but...Really it's like...At the end of the day Micheal and Enos both know that Julie and you will still be there no matter what they say. Lizzy on the other hand...I could say one thing and she'll take my whole world and walk away. I know she will. Maybe it's because of what happened with Austin and Chris or maybe it's something else but right now I'm not even sure if she's one hundred percent ready to marry me." Luke pauses and looks at his feet for a moment. "Did you know she won't let me hold Matt. Won't give me a reason. Every time I try she'll come up with some excuse as to why I should hand him over."

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.