Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy said "another baby!"

The Nurse hooked up the fetal moniter she brought along and she waited a while and Says "Yup, there's another I think we should get you to the delivery room he's not waiting Mrs. Strait this is a real first for me now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "i dont know how, but my water broke again, i guess the other one wants out!"

The Nurse Says "Okay, let's hurry then their faternal now this is amazing one for the records books now twins born hours apart now."

when Enos got to Daisys room, he heard some things he didnt hear Daisy say when she had Lydia

Angel looks at everybody Says "I was right Aunt Daisy was having twins after all. Can I tell everybody about the last phone call I got from Jason, he was talking about how we should rush the wedding and everything and then he had said when I married him he had this notion that he got 50 percent of my trust fund. Of course I laughed if off, and just said what trust fund as well and he replied back the one from the Tropicana's silly girl. I was a little alarmed but I didn't know if it was the truth because I know Great-Grandpa doesn't like me or Mom right now so I didn't think anything of it."

In Julie's room the ultrasound tech was getting everything ready and the docter wanted to know if they was hearing a echo or not right now. She had everything set up and had the door closed and turned it on, and she looks and Says "Well your three months with apparently a baby boy Mrs. Knight and congrulation I know you have three girls right now as well."

Julie just smiled and looks at Micheal and Says "Wait a minute three months with a baby boy, I guess we jumped the gun honey, I don't mind we'll stopped getting teased now the twins are almost four months right now it's that common now. And wait till dad hears the good news I can't wait to tell him right now and everybody else, oh I'm so happy right now I good jump up and down with joy our dream has come true were having a son after all."

Edited by Julieduke

Angel looks at everybody Says "I was right Aunt Daisy was having twins after all. Can I tell everybody about the last phone call I got from Jason, he was talking about how we should rush the wedding and everything and then he had said when I married him he had this notion that he got 50 percent of my trust fund. Of course I laughed if off, and just said what trust fund as well and he replied back the one from the Tropicana's silly girl. I was a little alarmed but I didn't know if it was the truth because I know Great-Grandpa doesn't like me or Mom right now so I didn't think anything of it."

In Julie's room the ultrasound tech was getting everything ready and the docter wanted to know if they was hearing a echo or not right now. She had everything set up and had the door closed and turned it on, and she looks and Says "Well your three months with apparently a baby boy Mrs. Knight and congrulation I know you have three girls right now as well."

Julie just smiled and looks at Micheal and Says "Wait a minute three months with a baby boy, I guess we jumped the gun honey, I don't mind we'll stopped getting teased now the twins are almost four months right now it's that common now. And wait till dad hears the good news I can't wait to tell him right now and everybody else, oh I'm so happy right now I good jump up and down with joy our dream has come true were having a son after all."

a couple of hours later, Dasiy deliverd a silent baby boy and she said "is he okay?" frantically

a couple of hours later, Dasiy deliverd a silent baby boy and she said "is he okay?" frantically

Lizzy looks at Angel and shakes her head. "Want to know something? Prenuptials work wonders. My step dad signed one when he married my mom. If Jason's pressuring you to marry him say you'll only do it if he'll sign the prenup. Have one drawn up so he can't touch your trust fund. Besides if he disagrees say you'll think he's only after your money. If he's the kind of guy I think he is, he'll deny it and then tell him if he really loves you then he'll sign it and he can't touch it. Minoring in a law degree was a brilliant idea." Lizzy says.

In Daisy's room the doctor holds the boy up by his feet and gives him a couple of good swats across the butt causing the boy to let out a loud cry. The doctor then lowers the baby into the nurse's arms and smiles. "The baby's just fine. We need a name for him though."

Cue anyone.

Lizzy looks at Angel and shakes her head. "Want to know something? Prenuptials work wonders. My step dad signed one when he married my mom. If Jason's pressuring you to marry him say you'll only do it if he'll sign the prenup. Have one drawn up so he can't touch your trust fund. Besides if he disagrees say you'll think he's only after your money. If he's the kind of guy I think he is, he'll deny it and then tell him if he really loves you then he'll sign it and he can't touch it. Minoring in a law degree was a brilliant idea." Lizzy says.

In Daisy's room the doctor holds the boy up by his feet and gives him a couple of good swats across the butt causing the boy to let out a loud cry. The doctor then lowers the baby into the nurse's arms and smiles. "The baby's just fine. We need a name for him though."

Cue anyone.

Daisy says "David Bryce Strate is his name"

Daisy nodds "he is, Clay and Vidaila are gonna be shocked when the hear that i didnt have just one but two babys"

Lizzy looks up at Luke who keeps looking from Lizzy to Bo. Lizzy cocks an eyebrow and then smiles. "Go right ahead." Lizzy says.

"Your friends won't mind?" Luke asks.

"Julie's Molly's godmother and Daisy is helping to raise my niece it's only fair." Lizzy says.

Luke nods and turns to Bo. "Bo, Shannon you two mean a lot to us and we were hoping you would...We want you two to be Matt's god parents." Luke says. Bo looks at Shannon who nods.

"We'd be honored." Bo says.

"Speaking of honored..." Lizzy says nudging Luke.

"Right...Bo...We've always been more like brothers so I was hoping you'd be my best man..." Luke says hesitantly.

"Of course." Bo says without second thought.

"Oh which reminds me Angel uh...I was hoping you'd be one of my bridesmaids. Daisy and your mom are my matron's of honor and I was hoping you, Ashley, and Amber would be my bridesmaids." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy looks up at Luke who keeps looking from Lizzy to Bo. Lizzy cocks an eyebrow and then smiles. "Go right ahead." Lizzy says.

"Julie's Molly's godmother and Daisy is helping to raise my niece it's only fair." Lizzy says.

Luke nods and turns to Bo. "Bo, Shannon you two mean a lot to us and we were hoping you would...We want you two to be Matt's god parents." Luke says. Bo looks at Shannon who nods.

"Right...Bo...We've always been more like brothers so I was hoping you'd be my best man..." Luke says hesitantly.

"Oh which reminds me Angel uh...I was hoping you'd be one of my bridesmaids. Daisy and your mom are my matron's of honor and I was hoping you, Ashley, and Amber would be my bridesmaids." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Ashley says "wed love to, oh and Luke and Bo, yall should go see your cousin,she just had a boy, fraternal twins, hours apart, can yall believe it"

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "I love to but one thing, we got to make sure that Ashley wakes up from her coma Aunt Lizzy. And wow, amazing and Lizzy the nurse sent me a message something about Mom being really happy about something right now. Oh yeah and she also said something finally getting her boy and that they tell early now and she's let a rebel yell I think everybody heard it."

Angel Says "I love to but one thing, we got to make sure that Ashley wakes up from her coma Aunt Lizzy. And wow, amazing and Lizzy the nurse sent me a message something about Mom being really happy about something right now. Oh yeah and she also said something finally getting her boy and that they tell early now and she's let a rebel yell I think everybody heard it."

back in Daisy room she was holding David "hes so cute"

back in Daisy room she was holding David "hes so cute"

Angel goes to her Mom's room and Says "Congulations Mom, I know how long you've beena wanting a boy now. I was thinking what when my twin sisters get too big for those sleepers that Ashley bought we put those away for them."

Julie Says "You don't know how happy that makes you right now and I'm three months not six weeks like I thought I know it's too quick but you know but you do nothing to cause me to lose this smile Angel."

Angel goes to her Mom's room and Says "Congulations Mom, I know how long you've beena wanting a boy now. I was thinking what when my twin sisters get too big for those sleepers that Ashley bought we put those away for them."

Julie Says "You don't know how happy that makes you right now and I'm three months not six weeks like I thought I know it's too quick but you know but you do nothing to cause me to lose this smile Angel."

Daisy said "Enos, how are we gonna have enough space for the twins"

Daisy said "i know, i wasnt either, i thought i had some down time for awhile after Lydia"

Enos Says "I love you, we got a full house there's two boys and two girls right now."

In Lizzy's room, Salena walked and Says "Hey I just heard Aunt Julie is getting her boy now and they just found she is so happy Dad and I heard a got a baby brother as well. What about Ashley being in a coma thow that's so sad and Jack took off, and her father went back to New York well thank goodness she has her grandfather and Cooter, and her Uncle BB as well."

Enos Says "I love you, we got a full house there's two boys and two girls right now."

In Lizzy's room, Salena walked and Says "Hey I just heard Aunt Julie is getting her boy now and they just found she is so happy Dad and I heard a got a baby brother as well. What about Ashley being in a coma thow that's so sad and Jack took off, and her father went back to New York well thank goodness she has her grandfather and Cooter, and her Uncle BB as well."

Luke says "well Daisy just had twins, Lydia was first and she just had a boy unexpectadly, the moniters missed him completely

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.