Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"I'm sure he didn't want to scare you." Luke says.

"I didn't want to scare you and for me it only comes up when I stress major time." Bo says.

"Hey Bo hey Shannon." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Hey Uncle Bo, this is my inhaler somethings wrong with it and it's not working and cudos on the twins there gaining everyday and did you hear about Ashley being in Coma now and Grandpa took off like a bat of hell just now all he told me was police business and how exactly do I tell Micheal and Mom about what Jason's shove now as well. And can you look at this it's either too strong or not right for me right now because It makes me nausous when I use the thing and then it doesn't even work for me as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Angel Says "Hey Uncle Bo, this is my inhaler somethings wrong with it and it's not working and cudos on the twins there gaining everyday and did you hear about Ashley being in Coma now and Grandpa took off like a bat of hell just now all he told me was police business and how exactly do I tell Micheal and Mom about what Jason's shove now as well. And can you look at this it's either too strong or not right for me right now because It makes me nausous when I use the thing and then it doesn't even work for me as well."

"Because it's not for you." Bo says pointing to the name on the prescription label.

Cue anyone.

"Because it's not for you." Bo says pointing to the name on the prescription label.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "The docter gave this to me oh my gosh, where did mine go no wonder it doesn't work. Oh boy, I think this might be a bit of problem right now well if this isn't mine who has mine now the only other person with Asthma that I was around in the past couple of days was Mom. Hey wait a minute she's having the same problems as me right now Uncle Bo do you think they was accidently switched somehow. Anybody else have Asthma besides Mom, me and you right now. And new glasses apparently as well Uncle Bo."

Angel Says "The docter gave this to me oh my gosh, where did mine go no wonder it doesn't work. Oh boy, I think this might be a bit of problem right now well if this isn't mine who has mine now the only other person with Asthma that I was around in the past couple of days was Mom. Hey wait a minute she's having the same problems as me right now Uncle Bo do you think they was accidently switched somehow. Anybody else have Asthma besides Mom, me and you right now."

"I don't think so and you can go see her to check." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"I don't think so and you can go see her to check." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Well okay, but can somebody get Dr. Simms for me right now I'll be with Mom if she's having the same problems this can't be good is she's pregnant I think I need new glasses as well Uncle Bo."

Bo nods and smiles. "We'll work that out."

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Oh man, how did I miss a name on the prescription label that's bad but wait a minute this says "Clay Duke" how in the world did nobody know that he has a inhaler along with me as well. Wait a minute I went him and Aunt Daisy to see our Dasani grandparents and that's must be where the accidental switch took place Uncle Bo. Oh his Asthma must be from Duke side or Dasani because he's not a Tropicana now and it's from my Grandmother's side of the family now."

Angel Says "Oh man, how did I miss a name on the prescription label that's bad but wait a minute this says "Clay Duke" how in the world did nobody know that he has a inhaler along with me as well. Wait a minute I went him and Aunt Daisy to see our Dasani grandparents and that's must be where the accidental switch took place Uncle Bo. Oh his Asthma must be from Duke side or Dasani because he's not a Tropicana now and it's from my Grandmother's side of the family now."

"You'd have to ask him." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"You'd have to ask him." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Now wait a minute, if that's not mine then where is mine at and well that can't be good right now. I had an Asthma attack a couple of days ago but Dr. Rob stopped it with something and told me to rest for a week which apparently I didn't listen now."

Angel Says "Now wait a minute, if that's not mine then where is mine at and well that can't be good right now. I had an Asthma attack a couple of days ago but Dr. Rob stopped it with something and told me to rest for a week which apparently I didn't listen now."

"Wait back up, you went to visit the Dasanis?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"Wait back up, you went to visit the Dasanis?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Yeah, why you didn't know they was real jerks they want me and Clay to change our Duke to Dasani and were supposed to respect Jimmy Dasani as if he didn't even rape out mothers now. His parents don't even know what he did yet, and I don't like not one bit but kind of feel bad for Clay because there is only grandparents he's got left right now."

Angel Says "Yeah, why you didn't know they was real jerks they want me and Clay to change our Duke to Dasani and were supposed to respect Jimmy Dasani as if he didn't even rape out mothers now. His parents don't even know what he did yet, and I don't like not one bit but kind of feel bad for Clay because there is only grandparents he's got left right now."

"They...They didn't...They didn't ask about Molly did they?" Lizzy asks softly.

Cue anyone.

"They...They didn't...They didn't ask about Molly did they?" Lizzy asks softly.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Actually our grandmother said something about trying to get custody of her saying that a Dasani should raise a Dasani there not even nice. I thought my grandfather was ready to hit me when I called him a fruit loop now, but he deserved saying that I should forget about my step-father and respect my father now come on how am I supposed to do that he raped three woman now Aunt Lizzy. Uncle Bo how long have you had Asthma then? But Mom is so completely different but sometimes it's like something major comes up, I can remember the first time it was last year, and after that Mom had the twins and everytime something big comes up Uncle Bo."

Angel Says "Actually our grandmother said something about trying to get custody of her saying that a Dasani should raise a Dasani there not even nice. I thought my grandfather was ready to hit me when I called him a fruit loop now, but he deserved saying that I should forget about my step-father and respect my father now come on how am I supposed to do that he raped three woman now Aunt Lizzy."

"Don't, just don't listen to him. You and Clay are both over 18 they can't force you to do anything. Luke, call my lawyer there is no way in hell they are getting custody of my little girl." Lizzy growls.

"Calm down baby, they aren't getting it I promise you." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"Don't, just don't listen to him. You and Clay are both over 18 they can't force you to do anything. Luke, call my lawyer there is no way in hell they are getting custody of my little girl." Lizzy growls.

"Calm down baby, they aren't getting it I promise you." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "After that Aunt Daisy got me and Clay to leave and they looked mad at us I think they wanted Aunt Daisy to leave us there with them or something Aunt Lizzy. And Uncle Bo it seems like when something major comes up it bothers me because last year it started when well you know."

Angel Says "After that Aunt Daisy got me and Clay to leave and they looked mad at us I think they wanted Aunt Daisy to leave us there with them or something Aunt Lizzy. And Uncle Bo it seems like when something major comes up it bothers me because last year it started when well you know."

"Yeah I know." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

"Yeah I know." Bo says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "But other times it like I don't have it all. Even my basketball coach is amazed that I have such good stamina for having Asthma he keeps wandering if I even have it. Uncle Bo and Aunt Shannon have the two of you given up on having a boy because I know my Mom is so stubborn she hasn't yet she says it's her last and she's getting her tubes tied but you know Mom a whole better than I do, and do you think if she has another girl will she try again Uncle Bo?"

back in Daisys room, she woke up "whats going on?"

The Nurse came in and Says "Mrs. Strait it's fine okay, and apparently Mr. Davenport is taking care of Ashley's twins even thow they would be better off at NICU right now but he insists on it and so did her Grandfather as well. And she's is a coma right now, but those babies don't seem to know it right now as well thow."

The Nurse came in and Says "Mrs. Strait it's fine okay, and apparently Mr. Davenport is taking care of Ashley's twins even thow they would be better off at NICU right now but he insists on it and so did her Grandfather as well. And she's is a coma right now, but those babies don't seem to know it right now as well thow."

Daisy said "what happend to me? is Lydia okay?"

Daisy said "what happend to me? is Lydia okay?"

The Nurse Says "You passed out, and Lydia is stable right now and I love your babies name and we got a birth certifacte for or your husband to fill out right here and listen and I'm worried about Angel thow I had seen her and she doesn't look good herself and she worried about her Momma,Ashley,You and Lizzy right now and those cute little twins as well."

The Nurse Says "You passed out, and Lydia is stable right now and I love your babies name and we got a birth certifacte for or your husband to fill out right here and listen and I'm worried about Angel thow I had seen her and she doesn't look good herself and she worried about her Momma,Ashley,You and Lizzy right now and those cute little twins as well."

Daisy said "thank you ,can i see my husband?"

Daisy said "thank you ,can i see my husband?"

Enos walks in and Says "Daisy your awake but Angel is with Lizzy, Luke, Bo and Shannon and they seem to think she should get looked at she doesn't look good right now I've seen her she looks just like last year just as pale now. All she keeps saying who will take care of her twin sisters now not even concerned for herself right now."

Enos walks in and Says "Daisy your awake but Angel is with Lizzy, Luke, Bo and Shannon and they seem to think she should get looked at she doesn't look good right now I've seen her she looks just like last year just as pale now. All she keeps saying who will take care of her twin sisters now not even concerned for herself right now."

Daisy hugged him "the doctors havent told me why what happend to me happend yet"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.