Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Angel looks down at Mathew and Says "Really, so I was picky even then you would think I would preferred Uncle Bo now. Did I always favor my Grandfather for looks I don't really see any looks from either Dasani now but I did find out what my Grandmother's maiden is now as well it's Austin as in Steven Austin she's kin of a I find that very intersecting right now. I didn't think he had any kids now Aunt Lizzy. And my Asthma I don't know I can manage using my inhaler when I have to but it's I don't know too strong or something and sometimes it doesn't even work even."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"You do look like your father maybe not much but you got the Dasani curse. You have blue eyes. Most of the time you did prefer Bo but for about three weeks there only Luke could hold you for longer than it took for your mom to feed you. No one else could hold you that long without you crying." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"You do look like your father maybe not much but you got the Dasani curse. You have blue eyes. Most of the time you did prefer Bo but for about three weeks there only Luke could hold you for longer than it took for your mom to feed you. No one else could hold you that long without you crying." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Mom never told me, but what color hair was I born with did I ever have light hair like Cassidy's now?"

Angel Says "Mom never told me, but what color hair was I born with did I ever have light hair like Cassidy's now?"

"You were blonde for a whole three months before it turned dark." Lizzy says. She hears a cry but Matt is sleeping peacefully so she looks around the room. "Molly, Luke grab her." Lizzy says. Luke picks up Molly and sets her on the bed where she crawls into Lizzy's arms. "Hey there big girl."

Cue anyone.

"You were blonde for a whole three months before it turned dark." Lizzy says. She hears a cry but Matt is sleeping peacefully so she looks around the room. "Molly, Luke grab her." Lizzy says. Luke picks up Molly and sets her on the bed where she crawls into Lizzy's arms. "Hey there big girl."

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Hey there little sister, looks like your a big sister as well. And I didn't even know that as well what did my Grandpa say when my hair went dark now."

In Ashley's Room, the nurse Says "Please Sheriff you don't have to hold and cuddle your great-grandchildren we got nurses for that now and it will be okay why don't you see what you can do about her husband she didn't deserve this now the docter would like to get his hands on her husband right now."

Angel Says "Hey there little sister, looks like your a big sister as well. And I didn't even know that as well what did my Grandpa say when my hair went dark now."

In Ashley's Room, the nurse Says "Please Sheriff you don't have to hold and cuddle your great-grandchildren we got nurses for that now and it will be okay why don't you see what you can do about her husband she didn't deserve this now the docter would like to get his hands on her husband right now."

"Rosco was a little confused but he was alright with it." Lizzy says.

Cooter walks into Ashley's room and picks up little Enos. "Rosco it'll be alright. I'll look after these three here and you can go take care of the jerk. I'll let you know if anything changes please go." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

"Rosco was a little confused but he was alright with it." Lizzy says.

Cooter walks into Ashley's room and picks up little Enos. "Rosco it'll be alright. I'll look after these three here and you can go take care of the jerk. I'll let you know if anything changes please go." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Rosco Says "Okay, but one thing just tell them there mother is sleeping they can't know the real truth now and I want to get ahold of that jerk right now. I can't almost lose two granddaughters in one week now Angel's Asthma she had a close call a couple of days ago Cooter I guess I didn't tell you that now and now this. By before I cry anymore where's Enos at right now I think I might need him as well and keep these three happy and if Jack or Cosmos tell those two I'm looking for both of them right now. I know he's my son but he didn't show up and refuses to pay the fine as well Cooter."

Rosco Says "Okay, but one thing just tell them there mother is sleeping they can't know the real truth now and I want to get ahold of that jerk right now. I can't almost lose two granddaughters in one week now Angel's Asthma she had a close call a couple of days ago Cooter I guess I didn't tell you that now and now this. By before I cry anymore where's Enos at right now I think I might need him as well and keep these three happy and if Jack or Cosmos tell those two I'm looking for both of them right now. I know he's my son but he didn't show up and refuses to pay the fine as well Cooter."

"I will don't worry. Enos is with Daisy something's wrong with her she passed out about twenty minutes ago. Take Cletus with you I think he's out at the old speed trap." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

"I will don't worry. Enos is with Daisy something's wrong with her she passed out about twenty minutes ago. Take Cletus with you I think he's out at the old speed trap." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Rosco Says "Well okay, I tell him that I want Jack on spousal abuse and attempted murder right now. And thank you so much and take care of Daisy as well and let me know if anything changes and listen look after Angel as well there's something she's telling me as well, I think it's very important as well. I just have a feeling right now Cooter, kind of like when Julie alway showed up with bruises and told me that she slipped or fell all those years ago Cooter."

Rosco Says "Well okay, I tell him that I want Jack on spousal abuse and attempted murder right now. And thank you so much and take care of Daisy as well and let me know if anything changes and listen look after Angel as well there's something she's telling me as well, I think it's very important as well. I just have a feeling right now Cooter, kind of like when Julie alway showed up with bruises and told me that she slipped or fell all those years ago Cooter."

"I will I promise." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

"I will I promise." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Rosco leaves and stops in where Lizzy, Luke, Molly, Mathew, and Angel are and He Says "Angel if there anything you want to tell me or your parents or even family just tell us okay."

Angel Says "Grandpa where you going?"

Rosco Says "Police business sorry, I can't tell you right now Angelena."

Rosco leaves and stops in where Lizzy, Luke, Molly, Mathew, and Angel are and He Says "Angel if there anything you want to tell me or your parents or even family just tell us okay."

Angel Says "Grandpa where you going?"

Rosco Says "Police business sorry, I can't tell you right now Angelena."

"What's he talking about Angel?" Lizzy asks when Rosco leaves.

Cue anyone.

"What's he talking about Angel?" Lizzy asks when Rosco leaves.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Ashley's in a coma, and the docter thinks it's Jack's fault from when he punched her in the stomach now. They don't think it's diabetic coma right now, and I the way he used my full name he's worried about me right now Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Luke right now."

Angel Says "Ashley's in a coma, and the docter thinks it's Jack's fault from when he punched her in the stomach now. They don't think it's diabetic coma right now, and I the way he used my full name he's worried about me right now Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Luke right now."

"Why would he be worried?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"Anything aside from that?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Jason is changing lately, he's angry alot and well he's get upset when I cancel dates as well. I'm not to trusting of him right now as well and well I'm more worried about Mom and the baby right now I'm sure this thing with Jason will blow over now. I think he's after my trust fund, now that I know I even have one now Aunt Lizzy."

Angel Says "Jason is changing lately, he's angry alot and well he's get upset when I cancel dates as well. I'm not to trusting of him right now as well and well I'm more worried about Mom and the baby right now I'm sure this thing with Jason will blow over now. I think he's after my trust fund, now that I know I even have one now Aunt Lizzy."

"You answer me with the one hundred percent truth Angela Brianna Duke is he hurting you?" Lizzy asks seriously.

Cue anyone.

"You answer me with the one hundred percent truth Angela Brianna Duke is he hurting you?" Lizzy asks seriously.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "He shoved me once, and ever since I've been avoiding him Aunt Lizzy even glad that my phone got shot and I think he's cheating on me as well. He's after my money I just know it right now as well."

Angel Says "He shoved me once, and ever since I've been avoiding him Aunt Lizzy even glad that my phone got shot and I think he's cheating on me as well. He's after my money I just know it right now as well."

"I do not want you around him not until we get all this cleared up." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I do not want you around him not until we get all this cleared up." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Well that's easy because nobody knows where Jason or Jack went and from what Grandpa says I think he's mad at both and he doesn't care if they are some hotshot college football players right now Aunt Lizzy."

"He can get like that." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Well after that shove my Asthma started getting worst and he's real jealous lately as well it's like I don't even know the boy I fell in love right now. It's like this diamond doesn't mean anything to him right now, why did he change Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Luke is championship worth that much to him right now."

Angel Says "Well after that shove my Asthma started getting worst and he's real jealous lately as well it's like I don't even know the boy I fell in love right now. It's like this diamond doesn't mean anything to him right now, why did he change Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Luke is championship worth that much to him right now."

"Nothing, I repeat nothing is ever more important than loving or getting love from the one you're meant to be with. Once you find that one the right guy will never let anything come between it. Whether that is a football championship or an overprotective father." Luke says. Lizzy just smiles.

Cue anyone.

"Nothing, I repeat nothing is ever more important than loving or getting love from the one you're meant to be with. Once you find that one the right guy will never let anything come between it. Whether that is a football championship or an overprotective father." Luke says. Lizzy just smiles.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "How am I going to tell Micheal what's going on Uncle Luke, can you handle it or at least be with me when I tell my parents I can do this alone it took alot and I can't even tell Grandpa what's going on right now as well. Please Uncle Luke, and how come my Uncle Bo never told me he had Asthma ever before now?"

Angel Says "How am I going to tell Micheal what's going on Uncle Luke, can you handle it or at least be with me when I tell my parents I can do this alone it took alot and I can't even tell Grandpa what's going on right now as well. Please Uncle Luke, and how come my Uncle Bo never told me he had Asthma ever before now?"

"I'm sure he didn't want to scare you." Luke says.

"I didn't want to scare you and for me it only comes up when I stress major time." Bo says.

"Hey Bo hey Shannon." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.