Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

The doctor got a few nurses to help and they wheeled her out of the room with Enos following them to find out what's wrong. "I hope she'll be ok." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Angel had got there and found out that her Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Luke had a son named "Matthew Jeeter Duke, and that he was just fine now she was worried about her Mom right now and her Aunt Daisy as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Hey Angel how are you feeling today?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Fine, confidentally my inhaler makes me nausous everytime I eat I've been covering with rolaids I think it's too strong Aunt Lizzy. That's I quit using for a week it's just when I got that attack I had to use it but by the time I got to my Grandpa's house I was sick again. And he's adorable so my prayers were answers there was a healthy baby born in this family and he was even late he's cute he looks like both of use's. Did you know that Uncle Bo has Asthma as well he told me at Aunt Daisy's and Uncle Eno's and Ashley slipped into a coma and Grandpa's been talking to docters because they can't find Uncle Cosmos or Jack right now. He's been rocking the twins and telling them their Mother is just sleeping he trying not to cry right now and be strong as well."

Angel Says "Fine, confidentally my inhaler makes me nausous everytime I eat I've been covering with rolaids I think it's too strong Aunt Lizzy. That's I quit using for a week it's just when I got that attack I had to use it but by the time I got to my Grandpa's house I was sick again. And he's adorable so my prayers were answers there was a healthy baby born in this family and he was even late he's cute he looks like both of use's. Did you know that Uncle Bo has Asthma as well he told me at Aunt Daisy's and Uncle Eno's and Ashley slipped into a coma and Grandpa's been talking to docters because they can't find Uncle Cosmos or Jack right now. He's been rocking the twins and telling them their Mother is just sleeping he trying not to cry right now and be strong as well."

Lizzy swallows hard and holds back tears as she looks up at Cooter. "Going." He says leaving the room.

"How's your mom and maybe you oughta talk to a doctor about looking into that problem you're having." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy swallows hard and holds back tears as she looks up at Cooter. "Going." He says leaving the room.

"How's your mom and maybe you oughta talk to a doctor about looking into that problem you're having." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "I'm trying not to cry there looking right now into charges on Jack right now, it's getting bad for him and I know how you love Ashley like a daughter you have ever since she came to Hazzard four months ago Aunt Lizzy. Those precious twins, aren't going to have anybody when they really need them and my Uncle isn't even here for his own daughter he's not even answering his cellphone right now Aunt Lizzy, what kind of a father does that now. Grandpa is really mad at him for not being by his daughters side right now it's like he went and ran off to New York and just forgetting about Ashley now."

Angel Says "I'm trying not to cry there looking right now into charges on Jack right now, it's getting bad for him and I know how you love Ashley like a daughter you have ever since she came to Hazzard four months ago Aunt Lizzy. Those precious twins, aren't going to have anybody when they really need them and my Uncle isn't even here for his own daughter he's not even answering his cellphone right now Aunt Lizzy, what kind of a father does that now. Grandpa is really mad at him for not being by his daughters side right now it's like he went and ran off to New York and just forgetting about Ashley now."

"It'll be ok Angel." Lizzy says motioning for Angel to come sit on the edge of the bed.

Cue anyone.

"It'll be ok Angel." Lizzy says motioning for Angel to come sit on the edge of the bed.

Cue anyone.

Angel sits by her Aunt Lizzy, And Says " I know that Salena and Ashley aren't your daughters but you love those two like they were your own when you found out that Salena had been kidnapped nobody could stop you and when you found that Ashley had her twins early you was very concerned as well. Mom's getting her very first ultrasound today and they want her to stay on bed rest until she delivers as well, you know Aunt Daisy once said her dream was to have a baby girl and my Mom said her dream was to have a baby boy I hope they both get their dreams Aunt Lizzy. Was I late or early and what was I like as a baby as a well. It's not really bothering me right now, but then I'm not practicing as well."

Angel sits by her Aunt Lizzy, And Says " I know that Salena and Ashley aren't your daughters but you love those two like they were your own when you found out that Salena had been kidnapped nobody could stop you and when you found that Ashley had her twins early you was very concerned as well. Mom's getting her very first ultrasound today and they want her to stay on bed rest until she delivers as well, you know Aunt Daisy once said her dream was to have a baby girl and my Mom said her dream was to have a baby boy I hope they both get their dreams Aunt Lizzy. Was I late or early and what was I like as a baby as a well."

"I love those girls. I love Molly as well and you too. Would you like to hold Matt?" Lizzy asks. At Angel's nod she's hands the baby over. "You were an interesting baby. Daisy did have her little girl, Lydia I believe they named her. I believe you were born on time. Did you know there was a time that Luke was the only one you'd let hold you?"

Cue anyone.

"I love those girls. I love Molly as well and you too. Would you like to hold Matt?" Lizzy asks. At Angel's nod she's hands the baby over. "You were an interesting baby. Daisy did have her little girl, Lydia I believe they named her. I believe you were born on time. Did you know there was a time that Luke was the only one you'd let hold you?"

Cue anyone.

Angel looks down at Mathew and Says "Really, so I was picky even then you would think I would preferred Uncle Bo now. Did I always favor my Grandfather for looks I don't really see any looks from either Dasani now but I did find out what my Grandmother's maiden is now as well it's Austin as in Steven Austin she's kin of a I find that very intersecting right now. I didn't think he had any kids now Aunt Lizzy. And my Asthma I don't know I can manage using my inhaler when I have to but it's I don't know too strong or something and sometimes it doesn't even work even."

Meanwhile in Ashley's room the Nurse walks in and Says "Sheriff we can take of her twins in the nursery now you don't have to they'll be okay now trust us on this and please don't you want to help out your granddaughter so how. At least legally now, it's sad and the docter really wants to get ahold of her husband right now this isn't right now as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.