Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy said "yeah, i lost it when me and Enos went on a trip, he never knew, and hes probably hearing this right now and is gonna hate me"

Julie Says "Just explain it wasn't your fault and please becareful how you tell Lizzy as well Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Just explain it wasn't your fault and please becareful how you tell Lizzy as well Daisy."

Angel just looks realizing what her Aunt had just said and knows why she has has just strong feelings of disgust for Brian Lee Davenport as well. She thinks the only person she ever told about the three baby boys that her Mother lost was Aunt Daisy, and she kept it a secret over the years. Angel trys to imagine what life would be like with a seven year old brother right now, and how her Mom would have to deal with her Aunt Lizzy and Cooter as well and Brian is some sort of if he didn't even care. She couldn't stand the fact that he took something away from his Mom that she wanted more than anything else in life right now. She hoped that Micheal understand and most importantly her Grandfather understand why she is risky her health for this baby right now. She looks up at her Grandpa and Says "You do understand why Mom wants this baby right Grandpa is just she so close and keeps getting taken away. One question how come you never got married I've always wandered about that my whole life?"

Angel just looks realizing what her Aunt had just said and knows why she has has just strong feelings of disgust for Brian Lee Davenport as well. She thinks the only person she ever told about the three baby boys that her Mother lost was Aunt Daisy, and she kept it a secret over the years. Angel trys to imagine what life would be like with a seven year old brother right now, and how her Mom would have to deal with her Aunt Lizzy and Cooter as well and Brian is some sort of if he didn't even care. She couldn't stand the fact that he took something away from his Mom that she wanted more than anything else in life right now. She hoped that Micheal understand and most importantly her Grandfather understand why she is risky her health for this baby right now. She looks up at her Grandpa and Says "You do understand why Mom wants this baby right Grandpa is just she so close and keeps getting taken away. One question how come you never got married I've always wandered about that my whole life?"

when everyone was out of the room Daisy held Lydia and hung up with Julie and said "Enos im so sorry"

when everyone was out of the room Daisy held Lydia and hung up with Julie and said "Enos im so sorry"

Enos looks and Says "I'm not mad, I had no idea as well that you was pregnant I'm surprized you didn't get an abortion when you found out do you ever tell Brian, Lizzy or even Cooter about the pregnancy as well."

Enos looks and Says "I'm not mad, I had no idea as well that you was pregnant I'm surprized you didn't get an abortion when you found out do you ever tell Brian, Lizzy or even Cooter about the pregnancy as well."

Daisy said "no im too scare about what theyl think of me, expecially Lizzy and Cooter"

Daisy said "no im too scare about what theyl think of me, expecially Lizzy and Cooter"

Enos Says "Well don't tell either one, just tell them the baby was mine and then they'll understand the only one that know is Julie right. And I sure hope Julie gets what she wants a healthy baby boy is less than eight months from now Daisy. Did you hear what Angel asked Rosco just now?"

Enos Says "Well don't tell either one, just tell them the baby was mine and then they'll understand the only one that know is Julie right. And I sure hope Julie gets what she wants a healthy baby boy is less than eight months from now Daisy. Did you hear what Angel asked Rosco just now?"

Daisy nodded, little did she know that Lizzy and Cooter were acutally listning

Enos Says "I sure hope neither one heard what we are talking about right now Daisy."

Daisy said "i never meant to get pregnant with Brians kid, its just like when i had Clay, because Jimmy raped me, and then i was raped twice by Brian because i was careless and got pregnant and lost the baby when i fell off that rock, remember that on the trip, thats how i lost the baby"

Daisy said "i never meant to get pregnant with Brians kid, its just like when i had Clay, because Jimmy raped me, and then i was raped twice by Brian because i was careless and got pregnant and lost the baby when i fell off that rock, remember that on the trip, thats how i lost the baby"

Enos Says "So he was getting even for your accident that's just mean now, I still don't how he's related to Cooter and Lizzy how."

Daisy says "i know we cant expose her to this hard fact"

Lizzy gripped Cooter's shoulder and started breathing hard. "My brother...my brother...How can he be my brother..." Lizzy stammers.

"Lizzy breathe and relax or you'll go into labor." Luke says rubbing her back.

"But he..." Lizzy stammers.

"Elizabeth please he wouldn't want you to lose this baby. You have to relax." Cooter says.

"I...I..."

"Crap." Luke says seeing her water break.

"I worry about this you get her to the hospital." Cooter says.

"But...but...I'm only five months this isn't supposed to happen now." Lizzy panics.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of the mess and Molly just get to the hospital."

When they get to the hospital a doctor meets them and gets them into the room. "We're just gonna take a look and see." The doctor runs his tests and looks at Lizzy. "How far along are you?"

"Twenty one weeks." Lizzy answers.

"Honey, I don't know who told you that but you're 41 weeks. This baby is coming today." He says. Ten hours later of screaming and cursing the nurse lays the baby in Lizzy's arms.

"Congratulations. It's a boy." Lizzy grinned at Luke who smiled.

"Matthew Jeeter Duke." He says. The nurse fills out all the important forms and leaves the room. Luke on the other hand looks like a kid on Christmas morning.

"I know you want to. Go call the family." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy gripped Cooter's shoulder and started breathing hard. "My brother...my brother...How can he be my brother..." Lizzy stammers.

"Lizzy breathe and relax or you'll go into labor." Luke says rubbing her back.

"But he..." Lizzy stammers.

"Elizabeth please he wouldn't want you to lose this baby. You have to relax." Cooter says.

"I...I..."

"Crap." Luke says seeing her water break.

"I worry about this you get her to the hospital." Cooter says.

"But...but...I'm only five months this isn't supposed to happen now." Lizzy panics.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of the mess and Molly just get to the hospital."

When they get to the hospital a doctor meets them and gets them into the room. "We're just gonna take a look and see." The doctor runs his tests and looks at Lizzy. "How far along are you?"

"Twenty one weeks." Lizzy answers.

"Honey, I don't know who told you that but you're 41 weeks. This baby is coming today." He says. Ten hours later of screaming and cursing the nurse lays the baby in Lizzy's arms.

"Congratulations. It's a boy." Lizzy grinned at Luke who smiled.

"Matthew Jeeter Duke." He says. The nurse fills out all the important forms and leaves the room. Luke on the other hand looks like a kid on Christmas morning.

"I know you want to. Go call the family." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "Enos i gotta get to the hospital"

by then Lydia wasnt breathing right and Daisy became more scared "i knew this would happen if i had her early, i cant loose another baby, i cant"

"It's alright everything will be ok." Enos says rushing to a nurse. "My little girl can you take a look at her?"

"Ok what's wrong?" The nurse asks following Enos to Lydia and the new born.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.