Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Angel was happy for her Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos right now but worried because so far this is the fourth time for a early delivery and Ashley's twins didn't have to be so darn early it was all Jack's fault she was healthy as ever. Probaly more healthier than her Mom when she had the twins now, she sure wished her own mother the best of luck with the next baby. She didn't know what she was going to do when it came time for her to have kids but so far, she had her basketball and her studies to think about and all of this had no room for babies right now and she was in no hurry for a baby as well. She comes across Clay and Says "Listen little brother, your Mom will be okay and things will work out and we got to get threw everything life throws our way now and I really mean were Dukes well technically I'm a Coltrane, no matter what our grandparents say and we'll make it okay."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Angel's got a point. What's this I hear about you being in a rodeo?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Daisy watches Clay and Vidalia come in the room and smiles "her names Lydia Mae Strate"

Angel looks as well and Says "I'm not in no rodeo I don't know the first thing about and besides you have to be enrolled at Hazzard High as well Aunt Lizzy and so I was thinking what do you think my mother is having then? I sure she gets her boy and you know everytime I think about there isn't too many boys in my family considering how many Uncles that I have right now."

Angel looks as well and Says "I'm not in no rodeo I don't know the first thing about and besides you have to be enrolled at Hazzard High as well Aunt Lizzy and so I was thinking what do you think my mother is having then? I sure she gets her boy and you know everytime I think about there isn't too many boys in my family considering how many Uncles that I have right now."

Angel looks and Says "Aunt Lizzy you didn't see the look on my Momma's face seven years ago when the docter had told her she was carrying a boy, and then look when she lost that boy it was like her whole world just fell apart. But there's something she probaly doesn't want me talking about but keep it between you and me okay. When I was five years old Mom was pregnant and she had found again she was carrying a boy, and well then she lost that boy and she took it so hard. And the samething happened when I was eight years old and each time it got harder for Mom to deal with by the time she lost that third boy why she had just about gave up on having another baby Aunt Lizzy. This boy I think she see's this boy that she wants as a victory of some kind don't ask me what kind now, because I don't understand myself as well. But you ought to see that smile she has when somebody in the grocery store see's her with the twins and they ask questions about them, the one time Momma's temper really flared was when somebody had seen me and her and the twins and well they told her she had the cutest grandchildren they had ever seen and she told them they were hers and the lady was so rude and said "don't you think your a little old for having children" she called them something in gaelic she translated and apparently the lady knew the langauge as well. I don't remember what exactly she had said Aunt Lizzy, but she never bother us ever again it must've worked now. I keep asking what she had said and she just tells it's not important but I swear I've heard Grandpa say the very samething as well when he's mad at somebody now."

Angel looks and Says "Aunt Lizzy you didn't see the look on my Momma's face seven years ago when the docter had told her she was carrying a boy, and then look when she lost that boy it was like her whole world just fell apart. But there's something she probaly doesn't want me talking about but keep it between you and me okay. When I was five years old Mom was pregnant and she had found again she was carrying a boy, and well then she lost that boy and she took it so hard. And the samething happened when I was eight years old and each time it got harder for Mom to deal with by the time she lost that third boy why she had just about gave up on having another baby Aunt Lizzy. This boy I think she see's this boy that she wants as a victory of some kind don't ask me what kind now, because I don't understand myself as well. But you ought to see that smile she has when somebody in the grocery store see's her with the twins and they ask questions about them, the one time Momma's temper really flared was when somebody had seen me and her and the twins and well they told her she had the cutest grandchildren they had ever seen and she told them they were hers and the lady was so rude and said "don't you think your a little old for having children" she called them something in gaelic she translated and apparently the lady knew the langauge as well. I don't remember what exactly she had said Aunt Lizzy, but she never bother us ever again it must've worked now. I keep asking what she had said and she just tells it's not important but I swear I've heard Grandpa say the very samething as well when he's mad at somebody now."

Julie wakes up from her nap and she looks at Micheal and She Says "Where's Angel I haven't heard how her and Clay's trip to see the Dasani's went I've heard what they say about her and Clay in town I hope she doesn't let get her to down right now. Honey, I guess I never told you the real reason for me wanting a boy now and that is because when Angel was five I found out I was carrying a boy and lost that baby and it was hard, and then when she was eight I found out I was carrying a boy and lost the next one and then when she was thirteen years old I had lost that boy and I honestly gave up on ever having another baby ever again. I just thought it was impossible for me and well when I found about the twins I was so happy and they are the best things and meeting you that came into my life along with finding out my who father really is and well. I sure hope this baby is a boy right now, because I don't got much time left right now I'm forty and well they say it gets even harder the more you go past that magic age now. I know about the Asthma, High Blood Pressure and the diabetes but that's why I want to quit my job so nothing gets in the way and well I want our next baby to be on time or even late I don't care and healthy as well. I want to have another full-term baby again, like Angel and that's all I want this isn't getting back at my ex for what he took away this is getting what I've wanted ever since I had Angel. When she was born I had said I want a boy now and well everytime I find out I'm carrying a boy well something happens I don't think I want to know what I'm having right now."

Vidalia Says "She's pretty did you know that Elaine had a baby boy and named him Joshua Brian Davenport I can't wait to meet my baby brother now."

Edited by Julieduke

Julie wakes up from her nap and she looks at Micheal and She Says "Where's Angel I haven't heard how her and Clay's trip to see the Dasani's went I've heard what they say about her and Clay in town I hope she doesn't let get her to down right now. Honey, I guess I never told you the real reason for me wanting a boy now and that is because when Angel was five I found out I was carrying a boy and lost that baby and it was hard, and then when she was eight I found out I was carrying a boy and lost the next one and then when she was thirteen years old I had lost that boy and I honestly gave up on ever having another baby ever again. I just thought it was impossible for me and well when I found about the twins I was so happy and they are the best things and meeting you that came into my life along with finding out my who father really is and well. I sure hope this baby is a boy right now, because I don't got much time left right now I'm forty and well they say it gets even harder the more you go past that magic age now. I know about the Asthma, High Blood Pressure and the diabetes but that's why I want to quit my job so nothing gets in the way and well I want our next baby to be on time or even late I don't care and healthy as well. I want to have another full-term baby again, like Angel and that's all I want this isn't getting back at my ex for what he took away this is getting what I've wanted ever since I had Angel. When she was born I had said I want a boy now and well everytime I find out I'm carrying a boy well something happens I don't think I want to know what I'm having right now."

Vidalia Says "She's pretty did you know that Elaine had a baby boy and named him Joshua Brian Davenport I can't wait to meet my baby brother now."

Micheal sayed "ill call Daisy and Enos and talk to them"

Julie Says "This next baby will be the last I promise honey."

Cue Anybody

The Phone at Daisy and Enos rang and Angel just looked and she watched as Enos told her is was okay for her to answer the phone and Angel Says "Strait residence hello this is Angel Duke speaking, oh hi Micheal how's Mom doing and listen Daisy had a baby girl and she named her Lydia Mae Strait and she's a little early but she'll be okay. If you want to talk to Enos he's right here and just hold on a minute now, and Clay and Vidalia are fussing over her right now as we speak now."

The Phone at Daisy and Enos rang and Angel just looked and she watched as Enos told her is was okay for her to answer the phone and Angel Says "Strait residence hello this is Angel Duke speaking, oh hi Micheal how's Mom doing and listen Daisy had a baby girl and she named her Lydia Mae Strait and she's a little early but she'll be okay. If you want to talk to Enos he's right here and just hold on a minute now, and Clay and Vidalia are fussing over her right now as we speak now."

Daisy says "tell Micheal i wanna talk to Julie"

Daisy says "tell Micheal i wanna talk to Julie"

Angel Says "Micheal, uh Daisy wants to talk Mom right now. I don't what about right now but I think she might understand what Mom is going, hey do you know what she's going through right now. And this isn't about her getting back at her ex-husband's ex-girlfriend had a boy, it's some sort of personal victory for her right now."

Angel Says "Micheal, uh Daisy wants to talk Mom right now. I don't what about right now but I think she might understand what Mom is going, hey do you know what she's going through right now. And this isn't about her getting back at her ex-husband's ex-girlfriend had a boy, it's some sort of personal victory for her right now."

Micheal hands the phone to Julie "be careful what you say hon, Daisys sensitive right now"

Micheal hands the phone to Julie "be careful what you say hon, Daisys sensitive right now"

Julie Says "Okay Honey, P.S. I love you so much right." Once she's one the phone with Daisy she Says "Hey how was the trip I'm sorry I pushed the trip on you like that I hope they wasn't just like Jimmy he can a real Jerk now."

Julie Says "Okay Honey, P.S. I love you so much right." Once she's one the phone with Daisy she Says "Hey how was the trip I'm sorry I pushed the trip on you like that I hope they wasn't just like Jimmy he can a real Jerk now."

Daisy said "they tried to say that Clay is a Dasaini no matter what and that i need to change his last name, i said no way in hell"

Daisy said "they tried to say that Clay is a Dasaini no matter what and that i need to change his last name, i said no way in hell"

Julie Says "Good girl, listen you sound happy about something cousin listen did you have your baby or something Daisy?"

Daisy says "yes"

Julie Says "Listen I'm sorry about the past four months and no matter what Daisy were cousins no matter what the dna says now. What did you have and why so early now? And I want my boy this time around, and even if I don't get him I'm quitting so now you the rest of the story!"

Julie Says "Listen I'm sorry about the past four months and no matter what Daisy were cousins no matter what the dna says now. What did you have and why so early now? And I want my boy this time around, and even if I don't get him I'm quitting so now you the rest of the story!"

Daisy said "i dont know, i got back to the house and out of the blue my water broke"

Daisy said "i dont know, i got back to the house and out of the blue my water broke"

Julie Says "I wonder why we keep having our kids early, we need to see a docter about this eventually your the fourth in four months now."

Daisy says "i know"

Julie Says "I swear if I have I'll stay in bed up unto this baby is born I don't want him to be early and I really want this baby just as much as you wanted yours now. I remember you crying when you lost yours before now. I lost three babies before the twins, it hurt worst everytime Daisy."

Julie Says "I swear if I have I'll stay in bed up unto this baby is born I don't want him to be early and I really want this baby just as much as you wanted yours now. I remember you crying when you lost yours before now. I lost three babies before the twins, it hurt worst everytime Daisy."

Daisy says "i know"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.