Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy said "we cant make it to the hospital, we need the doctor to come here, theres no other way"

Angel Says "Do you want me to call the docter Uncle Enos. Hey wait a minute Grandpa's in the area I heard that he took this course about delivering babies in a emergency and he's real close as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy nodded "JUST CALL SOMEONE!"

Rosco was in the area and just happened to be in the area and seen his granddaughter standing outside the door looking nervous and walked up to her and She Says "Aunt Daisy's waterbroke and she's not going to make it to the hospital Grandpa."

Rosco was in the area and just happened to be in the area and seen his granddaughter standing outside the door looking nervous and walked up to her and She Says "Aunt Daisy's waterbroke and she's not going to make it to the hospital Grandpa."

Rosco jumped out of his car and ran to the house

Rosco jumped out of his car and ran to the house

Angel Says "Grandpa, I really don't know what do about this right now the baby is about three months early. I met our Grandpa Dasani he's a jerk Grandpa he wanted us to show our real father respect after what he did now."

Angel Says "Grandpa, I really don't know what do about this right now the baby is about three months early. I met out Grandpa Dasani he's jerk Grandpa he wanted us to show our real respect after what he did now."

Rosco got Daisy to the couch and Daisy said "guys, i gotta- nevermind"

Clay said "can we worry about that later"

just then they hear a peircing scream from Daisy

Angel Says "Oh I remember when Mom was like that Clay, and I get the point as well but one thing how come your so calm your own Mother is having a baby right now and your not nervous right now as well."

Angel Says "Oh I remember when Mom was like that Clay, and I get the point as well but one thing how come your so calm your own Mother is having a baby right now and your not nervous right now as well."

Cassidy calls from the hosptial and Says "Hey everybody what's going oh listen Maria and Jennifer are doing fine and Momma and Daddy are thinking that elusive boy and I went to see Aunt Julie she is still talking about her elusive boy right now as well. I just don't get it Clay what's going on your Mom's place as well. Oh well, I guess everybody wants a boy gets a girl you know what maybe they should say that want a girl and they'll get a boy then. Oh I don't know I'm going to do my best but this rodeo is putting a strain on my friendship with my cousin and one of my best friends right now Salena. She Says she's going to do her best ride, and I know I am as well and listen how's Angel, Aunt Julie had told me that you and her went to see your grandparents what are the Dasani's like must be neat to have a Grandfather and a Grandmother I got neither right now I wish I had some grandparents that were still living right now. Angel, Faith and Hope are so lucky they got a grandfather and well, not of all of us have that in our lives now. Poor little Vidalia, she has to lose her mother and now her father for five years of her life she'll never get back again and all because of what her daddy did now that's so sad now."

Cassidy calls from the hosptial and Says "Hey everybody what's going oh listen Maria and Jennifer are doing fine and Momma and Daddy are thinking that elusive boy and I went to see Aunt Julie she is still talking about her elusive boy right now as well. I just don't get it Clay what's going on your Mom's place as well. Oh well, I guess everybody wants a boy gets a girl you know what maybe they should say that want a girl and they'll get a boy then. Oh I don't know I'm going to do my best but this rodeo is putting a strain on my friendship with my cousin and one of my best friends right now Salena. She Says she's going to do her best ride, and I know I am as well and listen how's Angel, Aunt Julie had told me that you and her went to see your grandparents what are the Dasani's like must be neat to have a Grandfather and a Grandmother I got neither right now I wish I had some grandparents that were still living right now. Angel, Faith and Hope are so lucky they got a grandfather and well, not of all of us have that in our lives now. Poor little Vidalia, she has to lose her mother and now her father for five years of her life she'll never get back again and all because of what her daddy did now that's so sad now."

Clay said as he was starting to freak out "moms having the baby"

Cassidy Says "Right now, it's too early Clay oh wow I've got to tell dad right now. This is huge right now."

Angel walks up to Clay and Says "You need to calm down right now, you know I was like that when my twin sister was coming as well. And listen if that's Cassidy tell her good luck on the Rodeo and take it easy on the horse it's not a car now."

Angel walks up to Clay and Says "You need to calm down right now, you know I was like that when my twin sister was coming as well. And listen if that's Cassidy tell her good luck on the Rodeo and take it easy on the horse it's not a car now."

So Cassidy calls Bo who calls Lizzy and Luke who make it to the house just in time. "Does Enos know?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

So Cassidy calls Bo who calls Lizzy and Luke who make it to the house just in time. "Does Enos know?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Hey Uncle Bo and Uncle Luke and listen my brother is really scared right now you would think he's having the baby not Aunt Daisy right now. Did you know that Grandpa knows how to deliver a baby he was telling me a while ago and he just happened to be stopping by as well."

Angel Says "Hey Uncle Bo and Uncle Luke and listen my brother is really scared right now you would think he's having the baby not Aunt Daisy right now. Did you know that Grandpa knows how to deliver a baby he was telling me a while ago and he just happened to be stopping by as well."

"Well that's good." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Well that's good." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Thanks Aunt Lizzy, how's Vidalia taking everything I was crying in the bluebird cafe because they keep calling me and Clay the Monsters kids in town lately. I'm glad that Molly ain't old enough to understand about Jimmy Dasani and what he did to our Mom's now as well."

Angel Says "Thanks Aunt Lizzy, how's Vidalia taking everything I was crying in the bluebird cafe because they keep calling me and Clay the Monsters kids in town lately. I'm glad that Molly ain't old enough to understand about Jimmy Dasani and what he did to our Mom's now as well."

"She's not gonna know either." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"She's not gonna know either." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Well that's good but I sure hope when Mom has this next baby that she stops did you know she has High Blood Pressure and Diabetes along with Asthma she taking a awfully big risk just for a boy Aunt Lizzy."

Angel Says "Well that's good but I sure hope when Mom has this next baby that she stops did you know she has High Blood Pressure and Diabetes along with Asthma she taking a awfully big risk just for a boy Aunt Lizzy."

"I know but it's her decision and there's nothing we can do to stop her." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I know but it's her decision and there's nothing we can do to stop her." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Well I'm sending as many prayers as I can Aunt Lizzy I want my future little brother or sister to be ontime and healthy as well. No wonder Grandpa is so worried about Mom right now I wander how long he's known about the high blood pressure and diabetes now."

Angel Says "Well I'm sending as many prayers as I can Aunt Lizzy I want my future little brother or sister to be ontime and healthy as well. No wonder Grandpa is so worried about Mom right now I wander how long he's known about the high blood pressure and diabetes now."

Angel was happy for her Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos right now but worried because so far this is the fourth time for a early delivery and Ashley's twins didn't have to be so darn early it was all Jack's fault she was healthy as ever. Probaly more healthier than her Mom when she had the twins now, she sure wished her own mother the best of luck with the next baby. She didn't know what she was going to do when it came time for her to have kids but so far, she had her basketball and her studies to think about and all of this had no room for babies right now and she was in no hurry for a baby as well. She comes across Clay and Says "Listen little brother, your Mom will be okay and things will work out and we got to get threw everything life throws our way now and I really mean were Dukes well technically I'm a Coltrane, no matter what our grandparents say and we'll make it okay."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.