Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Clay and Angel look and Angel Says "Aunt Daisy, are you going to be okay there jerks."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy finally stops "it happens sometimes, the doctors are saying be careful, because im so far along and when i get stressed everytime it brings on false labor, and if i get to stressed it could bring the real thing"

Daisy finally stops "it happens sometimes, the doctors are saying be careful, because im so far along and when i get stressed everytime it brings on false labor, and if i get to stressed it could bring the real thing"

Angel Says "We should stop at diner, and relax and then go home Aunt Daisy for your sake and the baby.I don't know who's worst the Dasani's or the Congressman Tropicana well he actually had me kidnapped Clay."

Clay Says "Yeah Mom."

Angel Says "We should stop at diner, and relax and then go home Aunt Daisy for your sake and the baby.I don't know who's worst the Dasani's or the Congressman Tropicana well he actually had me kidnapped Clay."

Clay Says "Yeah Mom."

Daisy nodds and pulls out of the driveway and Angel and Clay and her stop at a local diner

Daisy nodds and pulls out of the driveway and Angel and Clay and her stop at a local diner

Angel Says "Clay we got to becareful, because we don't want an early delivery. How far along is your Mom right now anyways."

Clay said "the doctors said at least six months as of yesterday, its hard to believe how fast the pregnancys going"

Angel Says "My twins sisters were three months early but there different circumstances thow. Extremely different Mom was in a coma and the one of them kicked her and got Mom to wake up very lucky as well."

Clay says "good, well you may need it cause you should drive me and my mom home just in case there is an early delivery"

Angel Says "Point taken and I was taught by our Uncle Luke second best driver next to your Mom in all of Hazzard County."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.