Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Clay Says "I understand, but one question they all say my sister is a bit a big mouth but I don't see she's just sweet and having a hard time right now. Well actually since our father got sent to prison they keep whispering about me and Angel that we are a monster's offspring."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "if i hear anyone say that about yall, they'll have hell to pay" and she starts the car

Daisy said "if i hear anyone say that about yall, they'll have hell to pay" and she starts the car

Clay Says "When Angel heard people say she just cried and ran in the bluebird cafe and I joined her but the tears kept flowing and she was really upset only time I ever seen her cry Mom."

Daisy said "i dont know" and a couple of hours later they were at Clays grandparents and Daisy was nervous as ever but she knocked on the door

Angel looks and Says "Aunt Daisy, I don't want to see them I wanted to stay with Mom she needs help with the twins."

Daisy said "its okay Angel"

Angel Says "Aunt Daisy, is Mom pushing herself too far having another baby what's so special about having a boy anyways sorry Clay nothing at you now. But my Mom has a stepson and three great girls isn't that enough why risk her health for a boy now, what if she has a another girl now."

Angel Says "Aunt Daisy, is Mom pushing herself too far having another baby what's so special about having a boy anyways sorry Clay nothing at you now. But my Mom has a stepson and three great girls isn't that enough why risk her health for a boy now, what if she has a another girl now."

Daisy said "i dont know"

Daisy said "i dont know"

Clay Says "Are you saying that you think your Mom is being foolish she just wants a boy that's all Angel."

Angel Says "But she has Asthma, High Blood Pressure and diabetes and the docter said when she gets home he wants her on bed rest and he said that this next baby he doesn't three months early like the twins were. And she so weak from having the twins and that accident are you really sure Mom knows what she is doing Aunt Daisy?"

Clay Says "Are you saying that you think your Mom is being foolish she just wants a boy that's all Angel."

Angel Says "But she has Asthma, High Blood Pressure and diabetes and the docter said when she gets home he wants her on bed rest and he said that this next baby he doesn't three months early like the twins were. And she so weak from having the twins and that accident are you really sure Mom knows what she is doing Aunt Daisy?"

Daisy says "i dont know Julie anymore, she treats me like im not even her cousin since she met Mike"

Daisy says "i dont know Julie anymore, she treats me like im not even her cousin since she met Mike"

Angel Says "Mom is even talking about quiting her job, and trying to talk Micheal into but he keeps getting mad at her for it. She thinks she's lost it for being a CSI and a cop and Grandpa thinks she shouldn't even Aunt Callie doesn't think she should quit her job."

Angel Says "Mom is even talking about quiting her job, and trying to talk Micheal into but he keeps getting mad at her for it. She thinks she's lost it for being a CSI and a cop and Grandpa thinks she shouldn't even Aunt Callie doesn't think she should quit her job."

Daisy just sighes as Angels and Clays grand parents open the door and Daisy says "hi"

Daisy just sighes as Angels and Clays grand parents open the door and Daisy says "hi"

Mrs. Dasani opens it and Says "Angel and Clay the two of you look so much like your father you can tell your Dasani's now."

Angel Says "Whatever!"

Daisy said "their Dukes, and Clay is my son, i got pregnant with him when Jimmy raped me"

Mrs. Dasani Says "Please come in everybody and their still Dasani they should both carry my son's name no matter what."

Angel Says "Aunt Daisy, I want to leave I don't like my Grandmother right now."

Back In Hazzard, Julie dials Daisy cellphone and she waits till she answers and She Says "Oh Daisy, the docter thinks my pregnancy is a bad idea he actually thinks I should get an abortion now but I keep telling all I want is a son and I can do this right now. I'm not that unhealthy I just one more chance to carry a baby to term I did it with Angel, and I can do this again I'm still young enough right now."

Edited by Julieduke

Mrs. Dasani Says "Please come in everybody and their still Dasani they should both carry my son's name no matter what."

Angel Says "Aunt Daisy, I want to leave I don't like my Grandmother right now."

Back In Hazzard, Julie dials Daisy cellphone and she waits till she answers and She Says "Oh Daisy, the docter thinks my pregnancy is a bad idea he actually thinks I should get an abortion now but I keep telling all I want is a son and I can do this right now. I'm not that unhealthy I just one more chance to carry a baby to term I did it with Angel, and I can do this again I'm still young enough right now."

Daisy sighes "hey Jul, can i call you back later, and i know you can, your baby will be fine"

Daisy nodds "i will" and hangs up then turns back to Clay and Angels grand parents

Mr. and Mrs. Dasani look and Mrs. Dasani Says "How come you don't trust us now?"

Mr. Dasani Says "I want Clay and Angel refer to my son as their father, not their step-father okay.He deserves respect and so do I am their grandfather now."

Mr. and Mrs. Dasani look and Mrs. Dasani Says "How come you don't trust us now?"

Mr. Dasani Says "I want Clay and Angel refer to my son as their father, not their step-father okay.He deserves respect and so do I am their grandfather now."

Daisy said "its not that i dont trust you, its just that when Jimmy raped me, its something i couldnt get over, and of course, they'll treat him with respect, thats a promise" and in her head she thought 'hell no, that guy doesnt deserve respect'

Daisy said "its not that i dont trust you, its just that when Jimmy raped me, its something i couldnt get over, and of course, they'll treat him with respect, thats a promise" and in her head she thought 'hell no, that guy doesnt deserve respect'

Angel Says "He's nothing but a fruit loop, not my father I'm sorry he don't deserve respect and I don't intend to refer to him as my father either. I'm sorry Aunt Daisy but I want to go home they just want us to do what they want us to do now."

Angel Says "He's nothing but a fruit loop, not my father I'm sorry he don't deserve respect and I don't intend to refer to him as my father either. I'm sorry Aunt Daisy but I want to go home they just want us to do what they want us to do now."

Daisy jerks Clay off the couch "your right, why did i agree with Julie to ever bring yall here, im sorry, and you two, those two are Dukes, and it wont change, no matter whose kids they are! go it!"

Daisy jerks Clay off the couch "your right, why did i agree with Julie to ever bring yall here, im sorry, and you two, those two are Dukes, and it wont change, no matter whose kids they are! go it!"

Angel leaves and she looks at her Grandfather and Says "I only have and only one in Hazzard and his name is Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane and I love him and always have even when I didn't offical know he was my grandfather in my heart Aunt Daisy I knew it."

Angel leaves and she looks at her Grandfather and Says "I only have and only one in Hazzard and his name is Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane and I love him and always have even when I didn't offical know he was my grandfather in my heart Aunt Daisy I knew it."

Daisy gets in the jeep and goes into a coughing fit and grips her stomach

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.