Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"Why does that scare you?" Daisy asks.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Bo told me that Jimmy bragged how his father hit him as a child, and if his Molly, Clay and Angel stay with them during the summer well you know why own daughter just as well as I do and she gets mouthy with him he'll hit her and the other two as well. And I don't know how Lizzy would react to this right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "Bo told me that Jimmy bragged how his father hit him as a child, and if his Molly, Clay and Angel stay with them during the summer well you know why own daughter just as well as I do and she gets mouthy with him he'll hit her and the other two as well. And I don't know how Lizzy would react to this right now as well."

"Jimmy's in jail for life you know that and he promised Lizzy he'd stay there. Jimmy gave up his rights so I don't think his parents can get custody of Molly and if they try Lizzy won't go down without a fight. Don't worry about it." Daisy says.

Cue anyone.

"Jimmy's in jail for life you know that and he promised Lizzy he'd stay there. Jimmy gave up his rights so I don't think his parents can get custody of Molly and if they try Lizzy won't go down without a fight. Don't worry about it." Daisy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "You know you got to tell Clay that his Dasani Grandparents want to meet and what his Grandfather is like now as well Daisy don't let him go there without knowing as well. Angel isn't sure is she wants to visit her grandparents or not right now Daisy. But Daisy, what else that is scares me is how Jack treated Ashley and I am wandering is Jason going to do that very samething to my daughter now I don't want her to be his punching bag Daisy."

Julie Says "You know you got to tell Clay that his Dasani Grandparents want to meet and what his Grandfather is like now as well Daisy don't let him go there without knowing as well. Angel isn't sure is she wants to visit her grandparents or not right now Daisy. But Daisy, what else that is scares me is how Jack treated Ashley and I am wandering is Jason going to do that very samething to my daughter now I don't want her to be his punching bag Daisy."

Daisy sighes "i know Clay has to meet his grandparents, but with being pregnant and so close to having the baby, i havent been able to bear to think of it"

Daisy sighes "i know Clay has to meet his grandparents, but with being pregnant and so close to having the baby, i havent been able to bear to think of it"

Julie Says "Well tell Clay about and warn him and Angel alreardy knows and tell him it's his decision he is eighteen year old Daisy?"

Julie Says "Well tell Clay about and warn him and Angel alreardy knows and tell him it's his decision he is eighteen year old Daisy?"

Angel wakes up and Says "Mom I don't really have to meet my grandparents you know and I yes I know that about my grandfather and I promise to becareful and mindful of my manners as well. But it will be nice to meet my grandmother finally I wonder what she's like what and what about Clay and Molly knowing her as well."

Angel wakes up and Says "Mom I don't really have to meet my grandparents you know and I yes I know that about my grandfather and I promise to becareful and mindful of my manners as well. But it will be nice to meet my grandmother finally I wonder what she's like what and what about Clay and Molly knowing her as well."

Julie Says "Well okay, but please becareful honey. And yes I know you want to know your Grandmother I knew mine just didn't she was my grandmother I guess that's the only way to look at it now. You kinda of look alot like your Great-Grandma Coltrane she was the only woman that got dad's attention right away kind of funny, and she didn't like her son-in-law either."

Julie Says "Well okay, but please becareful honey. And yes I know you want to know your Grandmother I knew mine just didn't she was my grandmother I guess that's the only way to look at it now. You kinda of look alot like your Great-Grandma Coltrane she was the only woman that got dad's attention right away kind of funny, and she didn't like her son-in-law either."

Daisy said "come on Clay, were going somewhere"

Daisy said "really"

Clay Says "Yeah, not many Mom's would let their eighteen year old son live under their roof like you are and listen I'm going to get a job at the orphanage helping kids out Mom get foster homes and adopted out as well."

Clay Says "Yeah, not many Mom's would let their eighteen year old son live under their roof like you are and listen I'm going to get a job at the orphanage helping kids out Mom get foster homes and adopted out as well."

Daisy said "oh thats so sweet, and im sorry i gave you up, but you had to understand what was going on then"

Daisy said "oh thats so sweet, and im sorry i gave you up, but you had to understand what was going on then"

Clay Says "I understand, but one question they all say my sister is a bit a big mouth but I don't see she's just sweet and having a hard time right now. Well actually since our father got sent to prison they keep whispering about me and Angel that we are a monster's offspring."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.