Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Linda Lu finished her shift and decided to visit Daisy with directions fron Mike

Enos opened the door and he Says "This is her son Clay Dakota Duke and you said there was something you wanted to tell me as well."

Linda Lu Says "Yes there is, Daisy do you have a cousin that would Bo's sister named Emma Brown she claims she grew up in Cleveland, Tn and that she is a cop and that her husbands name is John Brown and that they three daughters and that her mothers name is Isabelle Sarah Brown."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Enos opened the door and he Says "This is her son Clay Dakota Duke and you said there was something you wanted to tell me as well."

Linda Lu Says "Yes there is, Daisy do you have a cousin that would Bo's sister named Emma Brown she claims she grew up in Cleveland, Tn and that she is a cop and that her husbands name is John Brown and that they three daughters and that her mothers name is Isabelle Sarah Brown."

Daisy sits down with her on the couch "well hi, and not that i know of"

Daisy sits down with her on the couch "well hi, and not that i know of"

Linda Lu Says "Than maybe you ought to be suspicious that she asking for Bo and his wife and she knows about his daughters Cassidy and Ruby and she didn't know that Shannon just had twins and I didn't tell her either Daisy. Oh I'm three months pregnant myself."

Linda Lu Says "Than maybe you ought to be suspicious that she asking for Bo and his wife and she knows about his daughters Cassidy and Ruby and she didn't know that Shannon just had twins and I didn't tell her either Daisy. Oh I'm three months pregnant myself."

Daisy said "wow, and im four months my self"

Daisy said "wow, and im four months my self"

Linda Lu Says "What a small world, Emma didn't know what happened to Brian Lee Davenport either. If she's a cop like she says she would've heard what happened don't you think Daisy."

Daisy said "i will and Linda, if you need help with your baby when its born, im a registerd state midwife"

Linda Lu Says "I will and listen, I think Julie should stop after she has her baby she's getting in a risky zone for babies right now."

Daisy nodds

Linda Says "Daisy, the docter recommended strongly when she had the twins three months early that she got her tubes tied but she wouldn't agree she said she wasn't ready to quit yet. But the last pregnancy almost did her in, and now she's willing to go through it again this has to be her last baby now can you talk her into quiting once this baby is born and getting her tubes tied please for my sake."

The Next Morning, Julie wakes up and see's that Mike, Angel and the twins are here again and she never got tired of seeing the four of them right now. She knews that at the docters urging Sarah went to see if she was really pregnant and her husband was sleeping right now in the chair by here and she was glad that he stayed.

Angel Says "Good Morning Mom? How you feeling right now?"

Julie Says "Nausous and pregnant the first three months are the worst Angel, once you get past morning sickness the rest is easy honey."

Mike Says "Well I have good news Sarah is only one month pregnant and she's healthy the docters had her stay overnight they want to her now to stay for a couple of morning nights so they can make sure everything is okay right now. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat and that's a baby has a strong heart right now."

Angel Says "Well Mom it's offical your going to be a grandma and I'm going to be a Aunt and who's running flag right now?"

Mike Says "I talk to Bonnie and she says she'll be there until Sarah feels better and she sent a hug through the phone and was surprized you was pregnant she misses Cooter right now as well."

Edited by Julieduke

Linda Says "Daisy, the docter recommended strongly when she had the twins three months early that she got her tubes tied but she wouldn't agree she said she wasn't ready to quit yet. But the last pregnancy almost did her in, and now she's willing to go through it again this has to be her last baby now can you talk her into quiting once this baby is born and getting her tubes tied please for my sake."

The Next Morning, Julie wakes up and see's that Mike, Angel and the twins are here again and she never got tired of seeing the four of them right now. She knews that at the docters urging Sarah went to see if she was really pregnant and her husband was sleeping right now in the chair by here and she was glad that he stayed.

Angel Says "Good Morning Mom? How you feeling right now?"

Julie Says "Nausous and pregnant the first three months are the worst Angel, once you get past morning sickness the rest is easy honey."

Mike Says "Well I have good news Sarah is only one month pregnant and she's healthy the docters had her stay overnight they want to her now to stay for a couple of morning nights so they can make sure everything is okay right now. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat and that's a baby has a strong heart right now."

Angel Says "Well Mom it's offical your going to be a grandma and I'm going to be a Aunt and who's running flag right now?"

Mike Says "I talk to Bonnie and she says she'll be there until Sarah feels better and she sent a hug through the phone and was surprized you was pregnant she misses Cooter right now as well."

Julie picks up the phone and dials her cousin's phone number she didn't call because she thought she might want to disown her after she found out they weren't really related to one another four months ago and that big ruckus last when she tired to find out through Uncle Jesse as well.

Julie just waits the Daisy to pick up and once she does she Says "Daisy, I'm sorry but I've been going through alot of stuff in the past four months at least who I am right now. I know I was the probaly the CSI in all of Atlanta but I'm more than that right there, I'm a Mom and I almost lost my daughter a couple of times now. I know what the docters say that this pregnancy isn't meant to be but I really want a son, and we have a something in common and I wished I've known what happened to you nineteen years ago and you should've raised Clay. I'm glad he so polite and him and Angel are really connecting as well, you know what Daisy, it seems that Callie is doing okay according to Tom but the docter wants her to rest as well. They allreadry want her to go for a ultrasound and she's a little nervous as well, can you ever forgive me for not calling you in the past four months and you wouldn't been home I don't know what Ashley would've done when her waterbroke I still can't believe she drove all the way from North Carolina to Hazzard while having contractions she's pretty strong. Dad is very mad at Jack, for what he did to Ashley and he says he can't find him or know where Jason is right now as well."

Julie picks up the phone and dials her cousin's phone number she didn't call because she thought she might want to disown her after she found out they weren't really related to one another four months ago and that big ruckus last when she tired to find out through Uncle Jesse as well.

Julie just waits the Daisy to pick up and once she does she Says "Daisy, I'm sorry but I've been going through alot of stuff in the past four months at least who I am right now. I know I was the probaly the CSI in all of Atlanta but I'm more than that right there, I'm a Mom and I almost lost my daughter a couple of times now. I know what the docters say that this pregnancy isn't meant to be but I really want a son, and we have a something in common and I wished I've known what happened to you nineteen years ago and you should've raised Clay. I'm glad he so polite and him and Angel are really connecting as well, you know what Daisy, it seems that Callie is doing okay according to Tom but the docter wants her to rest as well. They allreadry want her to go for a ultrasound and she's a little nervous as well, can you ever forgive me for not calling you in the past four months and you wouldn't been home I don't know what Ashley would've done when her waterbroke I still can't believe she drove all the way from North Carolina to Hazzard while having contractions she's pretty strong. Dad is very mad at Jack, for what he did to Ashley and he says he can't find him or know where Jason is right now as well."

Daisy started crying "i know i shouldve raised Clay, but i was young and was too scared"

Daisy started crying "i know i shouldve raised Clay, but i was young and was too scared"

Julie Says "Daisy, I know that right now and I'm risking my health and we hardly talk any more now there's is something I've known for the past four months as well. I'm diabetic only my family knows and well I haven't found a way to tell dad quite yet about and I know what I'm risking but ever since I had Angel, I've always wanted a boy and when I found out seven years ago I was carrying a boy well I was so happy I wanted to be just like Bo would be doing. And then it happened, and well the hope disappeared and did I ever tell what day I met Micheal on now. It was the day that my annulement to Brian was finalize and I looked at him, not sure what to make of this guy at crime scene and well he was so darn cute and so charming. Well I forget about everything that happened and I thought to myself Daisy, I'm going to marry him someday I just know it."

Julie Says "Daisy, I know that right now and I'm risking my health and we hardly talk any more now there's is something I've known for the past four months as well. I'm diabetic only my family knows and well I haven't found a way to tell dad quite yet about and I know what I'm risking but ever since I had Angel, I've always wanted a boy and when I found out seven years ago I was carrying a boy well I was so happy I wanted to be just like Bo would be doing. And then it happened, and well the hope disappeared and did I ever tell what day I met Micheal on now. It was the day that my annulement to Brian was finalize and I looked at him, not sure what to make of this guy at crime scene and well he was so darn cute and so charming. Well I forget about everything that happened and I thought to myself Daisy, I'm going to marry him someday I just know it."

Julie Says "Daisy, the idea that I'm forty and pregnant isn't what scares me Angel tells me that the Dasani wants custody of Molly from Lizzy right now because they say that the paternal grandparents should raise her now. And well they also want Angel and Clay to come up to New York this summer for a weekend and visit them, but what I'm really worried about is what if my daughter wants to stay with them. Don't worry she fell asleep apparently the twins kept her up all night now I couldn't believe their so bossy allreadry and barely four months old Daisy. But seriously I am getting my tubes tied after this next baby I can't see myself in one year from now with three kids under two and pregnant again I'd be so tired by them I'm not getting any younger now."

Julie Says "Daisy, the idea that I'm forty and pregnant isn't what scares me Angel tells me that the Dasani wants custody of Molly from Lizzy right now because they say that the paternal grandparents should raise her now. And well they also want Angel and Clay to come up to New York this summer for a weekend and visit them, but what I'm really worried about is what if my daughter wants to stay with them. Don't worry she fell asleep apparently the twins kept her up all night now I couldn't believe their so bossy allreadry and barely four months old Daisy. But seriously I am getting my tubes tied after this next baby I can't see myself in one year from now with three kids under two and pregnant again I'd be so tired by them I'm not getting any younger now."

"Did someone tell Lizzy this?" Daisy asks.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.