Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Julie had felt tired, and lately she been's doing that alot and the docter it's common with pregnancy and she was asleep and snoring in no time.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

A Nurse walks and Says "Mr. Knight are you staying with your wife if you are would you like a blanket as well. It doesn't bother us right now, and personally she's very couragous for having another baby after what happened in the past year most women would've just quit. But she wants that boy she wanted, I still remember she telling me last year how she lost a baby boy she was carrying seven years ago and how she was still sad about as well. I heard what happened with her ex-husband and you can't say that he didn't get what he deserved now and you think he would've learned his lesson four months ago an when he just got probation as well."

Edited by Julieduke

A Nurse walks and Says "Mr. Knight are you staying with your wife if you are would you like a blanket as well. It doesn't bother us right now, and personally she's very couragous for having another baby after what happened in the past year most women would've just quit. But she wants that boy she wanted, I still remember she telling me last year how she lost a baby boy she was carrying seven years ago and how she was still sad about as well. I heard what happened with her ex-husband and you can't say that he didn't get what he deserved now and you think he would've learned his lesson four months ago an when he just got probation as well."

Mike said "that story is sad everytime i here it"

Mike said "that story is sad everytime i here it"

Linda Lu Says "Well, I just found out I'm three months pregnant and I'm happy but my husband of only six months if a little surprized thow right now. He keeps telling he wasn't expecting a baby so soon Mr. Knight."

Mike said "dont tell Daisy that"

Linda Lu Says "Don't worry I won't tell her Micheal Knight, hey how long have you've been with the Foundation now. Hey did you know that there's been a Emma Brown says she's Bo Duke's sister and that she looking for him right now."

Linda Lu Says "Don't worry I won't tell her Micheal Knight, hey how long have you've been with the Foundation now. Hey did you know that there's been a Emma Brown says she's Bo Duke's sister and that she looking for him right now."

Micheal said "i dont know how long now ive been there, but wow, Bo has a sister"

Micheal said "i dont know how long now ive been there, but wow, Bo has a sister"

Linda Lu Says "Yeah, but I she don't look thing like him or Luke now and I don't trust her and he's hear with Shannon and I told him that he went home Micheal. And she seems shady as ever, and I personally don't trust her myself."

Linda Lu Says "Yeah, but I she don't look thing like him or Luke now and I don't trust her and he's hear with Shannon and I told him that he went home Micheal. And she seems shady as ever, and I personally don't trust her myself."

Micheal said "ill see what i can find on her, and good luck with the baby, you should go see Daisy, shes a registerd midwife"

Micheal said "ill see what i can find on her, and good luck with the baby, you should go see Daisy, shes a registerd midwife"

Linda Lu Says "Well okay, her name she claims is Emma Brown, but she didn't show me a id or anything like that. And she was asking if I heard anything about Brian Lee Davenport and asked didn't she know what happened to him."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.