Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Julie Says "Yes Honey, and you know what I love you and the twins were planned but this time around was a oops but I want this next baby maybe we have a boy but if not a houseful of girls isn't bad either. Oh heck Bo has four girls now, and I don't think he'll be complaining unless it's that time of month now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"I wonder how Luke will feel if Lizzy has a girl." Micheal says.

Cue anyone.

"I wonder how Luke will feel if Lizzy has a girl." Micheal says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "I don't think he cares either way right now, he knows that Lizzy had son that died and he knows that she's forty like me and Callie and well she's probaly scared have you thought about if you have another daughter honey and next year this time. Okay, I won't be pregnant again I know that for sure now."

Angel Says "Right Mom!"

Julie Says "I don't think he cares either way right now, he knows that Lizzy had son that died and he knows that she's forty like me and Callie and well she's probaly scared have you thought about if you have another daughter honey and next year this time. Okay, I won't be pregnant again I know that for sure now."

Angel Says "Right Mom!"

Mike smiles

Mike says "okay i get it Julie"

Julie Says "Thanks Mike, I don't know I wish it was like this when I was younger now. You all my friends are teasing about it right now and asked what's so special about your father now. Hey honey what did you find at Ashley and Jack's house in North Carolina now, I hope it's not too bad now."

Julie Says "Thanks Mike, I don't know I wish it was like this when I was younger now. You all my friends are teasing about it right now and asked what's so special about your father now. Hey honey what did you find at Ashley and Jack's house in North Carolina now, I hope it's not too bad now."

Mike said "you can call them, i wanna know how little Daisy and little Enos are doing right now, there the cutest little babies"

Mike said "you can call them, i wanna know how little Daisy and little Enos are doing right now, there the cutest little babies"

Julie Says "Mike, there still here you can go and see them if you want to but you do know that Jack hit your step-cousin right and that's why she had them three months early now."

Mike said "im glad Daisy and Enos were there to help her when she had them"

Julie Says "Mike did you know that Lizzy thinks that he was on the same stuff that Victor was on and I don't Jason around Angel right now just in case he's using as well. My daughters are not going to be punching bags for some man, and I hate that Jack did that to Ashley as well."

Julie Says "Mike did you know that Lizzy thinks that he was on the same stuff that Victor was on and I don't Jason around Angel right now just in case he's using as well. My daughters are not going to be punching bags for some man, and I hate that Jack did that to Ashley as well."

Mike said "everybody feels the same way right now"

Mike said "everybody feels the same way right now"

Angel Says "Mom Jason is safe to be around, he wouldn't use that stuff and he wouldn't hit me like Jack hit Ashley."

Julie Says "Darling, you don't know what he's capable of and he's after your money as well if you can't see just yet. I know you love him, but it's just that you said when their not in class or at practice their alway together somewhere and he never tells you what he's doing as well Angel. What do you think of this right now Mike? Angel he mentioned your trust fund he must've found out somehow now!"

Angel Says "Mom Jason is safe to be around, he wouldn't use that stuff and he wouldn't hit me like Jack hit Ashley."

Julie Says "Darling, you don't know what he's capable of and he's after your money as well if you can't see just yet. I know you love him, but it's just that you said when their not in class or at practice their alway together somewhere and he never tells you what he's doing as well Angel. What do you think of this right now Mike? Angel he mentioned your trust fund he must've found out somehow now!"

Mike said "i wouldnt trust him either"

Mike said "i wouldnt trust him either"

Angel Says "Well I know that he's above cheating because he might be tempted because of being a QB and needed extra strength but do you really think he would hit me now. You know when Brian attacked Aunt Daisy, he had this look about him like nothing else mattered in the world Mike."

Angel Says "Well I know that he's above cheating because he might be tempted because of being a QB and needed extra strength but do you really think he would hit me now. You know when Brian attacked Aunt Daisy, he had this look about him like nothing else mattered in the world Mike."

Mike said "and she was in the Boars Nest parking lot"

Mike said "and she was in the Boars Nest parking lot"

Angel Says "What is everybody trying to say that maybe when Brian hit me four months ago and when he attacked Daisy that he was on the serum or something. He was so strong I just remember going down and waking in the hospital bed stunned and it was a few hours later I did boxing I never felt a punch like that before I never told Grandpa that now he would've been furious as ever Mom."

Julie Says "When I first met him I didn't think he harm a fly, not even hit me but I was so wrong and now he's out of my life for good. Angel what I'm trying to say is don't to quick to say that Jason wouldn't hit you now, even if isn't with that stuff and I love you Micheal and it's the best feeling in the world and I love having your babies as well. But we got to stop after this one honey."

Angel Says "Mom, theirs children around right now!"

Julie Says "Then you and Mike take the twins home Angel."

Angel Says "What is everybody trying to say that maybe when Brian hit me four months ago and when he attacked Daisy that he was on the serum or something. He was so strong I just remember going down and waking in the hospital bed stunned and it was a few hours later I did boxing I never felt a punch like that before I never told Grandpa that now he would've been furious as ever Mom."

Julie Says "When I first met him I didn't think he harm a fly, not even hit me but I was so wrong and now he's out of my life for good. Angel what I'm trying to say is don't to quick to say that Jason wouldn't hit you now, even if isn't with that stuff and I love you Micheal and it's the best feeling in the world and I love having your babies as well. But we got to stop after this one honey."

Angel Says "Mom, theirs children around right now!"

Julie Says "Then you and Mike take the twins home Angel."

Mike laughed "okay" and him and Angel walked out of the room and Angel said "lets visit Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos"

Mike laughed "okay" and him and Angel walked out of the room and Angel said "lets visit Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos"

Angel Says "Hey where's Sarah I hope she's okay she mentioned something about going to the ER and she wants to see if she is really pregnant or just a false alarm Mike."

Mike nodded "she did just that"

Angel Says "Listen I keep the twins with me if you want to wait here but one problem my driver's license is in my purse in North Carolina I got to wait for you. Unless you want Kitt to give me a ride back home and come back for you and Sarah now."

Angel Says "Listen I keep the twins with me if you want to wait here but one problem my driver's license is in my purse in North Carolina I got to wait for you. Unless you want Kitt to give me a ride back home and come back for you and Sarah now."

Mike said "the second option is good"

Mike nodded and watched her go

Angel knew this was going to be hard for her but she was up to the challenge right she didn't think Micheal wanted to leave right away, and there was something he wanted to talk to her about right now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.