Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"Everything. Tomorrow, this baby...I'm not sure if I can do this. Luke I'm forty years old I can't be having a baby." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

He just looks and knows she's going through the samething his own cousin is but she is facing her fourth and forty as well and hugs her as well.

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Luke said "really"

Julie looks at Mike and Angel and Says "You know what, what in the hell am I doing I going to be a grandmother and mother for the fourth time I'm really doubting my decision right now don't tell anybody allright."

Angel nodds and brings the twins over to Julie

Julie Says "Hey Faith and Hope don't tell your daddy this but I'm scared about your little brother or sister and I love you and take care of your sister and brother and Sarah as well because to two of are going to be Aunts in less than a year now."

they just look at her

Julie Says "Oh yeah, I know you both can't wait to be big sisters now. I hoping for a boy now don't tell Daddy now."

Just then Micheal walks in and is listening his wife talk to the twins like she always does.

the twins giggle

Micheal looks down and Says "Your scared of what, having a baby again?"

Julie Says "Having another early baby, losing the baby oh man what if it's twins again? What was I thinking! One heck yeah, I'm getting my tubes tied after the next baby honey."

Micheal looks down and Says "Your scared of what, having a baby again?"

Julie Says "Having another early baby, losing the baby oh man what if it's twins again? What was I thinking! One heck yeah, I'm getting my tubes tied after the next baby honey."

"If that's what you want honey." Micheal says.

Cue anyone.

"If that's what you want honey." Micheal says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Yes Honey, and you know what I love you and the twins were planned but this time around was a oops but I want this next baby maybe we have a boy but if not a houseful of girls isn't bad either. Oh heck Bo has four girls now, and I don't think he'll be complaining unless it's that time of month now."

Julie Says "Yes Honey, and you know what I love you and the twins were planned but this time around was a oops but I want this next baby maybe we have a boy but if not a houseful of girls isn't bad either. Oh heck Bo has four girls now, and I don't think he'll be complaining unless it's that time of month now."

Mike laughed "you know, Daisy looks like shes carrying a girl"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.