Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"Sounds interesting." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "They even say that the Clintons live in Upstate New York, that's where the Country area is could you imagine having Bill and Hillary for neighbors now Grandpa that would be so neat I think at least."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Vidalia Says "Hillary Clinton should run for President Grandpa I think she would make a great president does the President have to be a Man now?"

"There is nothing but tradition that says the president has to be a man. Have you ever had peach ice cream?" Cooter asks.

Cue anyone.

"Lizzy made it yesterday. She makes the best peach ice cream this side of the Mississippi." Cooter says.

"Maybe not the Mississippi but Hazzard county at least." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "Can I try my Aunt's Ice Cream, and I was wandering something do I remind you of my daddy or Aunt now Grandpa?"

"I'm not really sure. Your Aunt met him once at a summer camp when he was about your age, why don't you go ask her?" Cooter suggests.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia is having the Ice Cream and Says "This is great, I wander why I haven't had Peach Ice Cream before but we got the Ice Cream truck but this is much better being homemade now Grandpa."

Angel, Mike and Sarah had brought the babies with them to see their mother right now and Julie see's them and Says "Do you know why your cousin had her babies so darn early now Angel?"

Angel Says "No Mom, maybe she just has the old Tropicana jinx with having twins early or something but I was wandering but didn't want to pry into what happen to cause them to come when they did. I know that's what happened with these two and Aunt Shannon and Uncle Bo's twins, Uncle Bo was telling me that something with the family that twins just tend to come early but I don't understand with Ashley. She's a Coltrane and a Davenport now, she's not a Tropicana Mom."

Julie Says "She told your Aunt Lizzy, that Jack was on something and punched her in the stomach at their home in North Carolina and she drove all the way to your Aunt's house and then her waterbroke their three months early. Her docter is calling it spousal abuse and Micheal is looking into a claim that she had made now, it bothered me as well because I never heard of too many early babies in the Coltrane family now Angel."

Angel Says "Oh Mom, it seems the Jack and Jason insistance at practice or classes well their always together and they never tell anybody where their going. It's been going for at least three months now and I'm kind of worried what if Jason hits me like Jack hit Ashley I kind of scared right now."

Julie Says "Stay away from him Angel, until we know what's going on I won't have you being any man's punching bag now and I really mean it right now. It wasn't right what he did to Ashley now. When I was working these was the cases I hated seeing the end results of now Angel."

Vidalia egerly waits for Lizzy but is less and less sure about going

"He was sweet for the most part...He's not like the man I know now." Lizzy says softly.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "That nice but Grandpa on's the phone with somebody from the prison right now something about daddy being gone or something. Do I remind you of my daddy do I got his eyes and what does he mean he's not around."

Vidalia Says "That nice but Grandpa on's the phone with somebody from the prison right now something about daddy being gone or something. Do I remind you of my daddy do I got his eyes and what does he mean he's not around."

"I don't know honey, You do look like him though." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "Lizzy you dont think Brian told her whats gonna happen to him do you?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.