Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Vidalia Says "And doesn't Salena and Angel become my cousins as well. What about Uncle Bo's four girls and how come him and Aunt Shannon don't have a boy yet? You know what they say that Alan Jackson's parents had four girls and then they had a him maybe they should have another eventually Grandpa?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"That will have to be their choice Vidalia." Cooter says. Then he hears the fighting.

"But you're five months pregnant Lizzy and you're thinking about taking a fourteen hour car ride with your father and two little girls. What if you go into labor on the road or while in New York, I can't lose this baby but I can't lose you even more." Luke shouts.

"I know Luke but it's my brother's only son and I have to see him." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

"That will have to be their choice Vidalia." Cooter says. Then he hears the fighting.

"But you're five months pregnant Lizzy and you're thinking about taking a fourteen hour car ride with your father and two little girls. What if you go into labor on the road or while in New York, I can't lose this baby but I can't lose you even more." Luke shouts.

"I know Luke but it's my brother's only son and I have to see him." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia walks out and Says "Why don't you and Salena come along Uncle Luke there's room in the car for ya? Uncle Luke your worried about the baby I can tell right now! Daddy never worried about Elaine like that when I would see hime now it was like he didn't even care Aunt Lizzy."

Vidalia walks out and Says "Why don't you and Salena come along Uncle Luke there's room in the car for ya?"

Luke opens his mouth to argue but finds he doesn't have a rebuttal. "It's a good idea Luke, you'll be there if anything happens to me and it'll give us all some time to become closer before we get married." Lizzy says.

"I still don't think it's safe for you to go." Luke says.

"That's why I'll have my big strong superman there by my side." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Luke opens his mouth to argue but finds he doesn't have a rebuttal. "It's a good idea Luke, you'll be there if anything happens to me and it'll give us all some time to become closer before we get married." Lizzy says.

"I still don't think it's safe for you to go." Luke says.

"That's why I'll have my big strong superman there by my side." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "Uncle Luke, there's the New York City Zoo and they have this male peacock that really struts his stuff but he doesn't have a mate there. I think he likes me or something he follows me everywhere and once you get past the smog New York City is a beautiful city as well. But watch out for Newman he's a little strange now."

Vidalia Says "Uncle Luke, there's the New York City Zoo and they have this male peacock that really struts his stuff but he doesn't have a mate there. I think he likes me or something he follows me everywhere and once you get past the smog New York City is a beautiful city as well. But watch out for Newman he's a little strange now."

"Who's Newman?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

"Who's Newman?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "That's Elaine and Daddy's one neighbor and he's a mailman and well you see he doesn't deliver all the mail and takes all day world's laziest mailcarrior If you ever met in my life. He once kept a copy of daddy's Motortrend until he went after him, can you believe that Newman hid in a closet now."

Vidalia Says "That's Elaine and Daddy's one neighbor and he's a mailman and well you see he doesn't deliver all the mail and takes all day world's laziest mailcarrior If you ever met in my life. He once kept a copy of daddy's Motortrend until he went after him, can you believe that Newman hid in a closet now."

Luke smiles and rolls his eyes.

Cue anyone.

Luke smiles and rolls his eyes.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "I hear he visited here last year, and he wants to work with Mz. Tizdale delievering the mail in Hazzard. That ought to be a real trip I wonder how he would last Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Luke now. Kramer, George, and Jerry was all laughing when it happened as well it must've been a good issue now Uncle Luke now. All though I think it was personal because I heard daddy say if he catches him flirty with Elaine again he would regret now."

Vidalia Says "I hear he visited here last year, and he wants to work with Mz. Tizdale delievering the mail in Hazzard. That ought to be a real trip I wonder how he would last Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Luke now. Kramer, George, and Jerry was all laughing when it happened as well it must've been a good issue now Uncle Luke now. All though I think it was personal because I heard daddy say if he catches him flirty with Elaine again he would regret now."

"I'm sure he didn't mean nothing too bad and I doubt he could work here in Hazzard." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"I'm sure he didn't mean nothing too bad and I doubt he could work here in Hazzard." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "So daddy does care about Elaine then? I heard Elaine come out and call him jealous what is that now Uncle Luke?"

Balladeer: Lizzy and Cooter sure is learning alot about Brian right now, and please lord don't let Newman deliver mail in Hazzard now there will be alot of mad people not getting there Motortrends I don't think there is a closet for him to hide in now in the whole county now.

Vidalia Says "So daddy does care about Elaine then? I heard Elaine come out and call him jealous what is that now Uncle Luke?"

"That's when a person gets real angry about someone else liking someone they care about. Like your daddy is about Elaine and the mail guy." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"That's when a person gets real angry about someone else liking someone they care about. Like your daddy is about Elaine and the mail guy." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "Oh I understand you know when Aunt Lizzy picked me up four months Mom acted that sameway. I think she would approve of Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos raising me now, you know Mom and Aunt Daisy are alot alike now, and Mom and my step-father was hoping for a boy now as well. I keep hearing people around town say there's something in the water what are they talking about as well? You haven't met him yet, Uncle Luke he's flirts with every girl walking by now he's terrible and keeps wandering why women dump him as well."

Vidalia Says "Oh I understand you know when Aunt Lizzy picked me up four months Mom acted that sameway. I think she would approve of Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos raising me now, you know Mom and Aunt Daisy are alot alike now, and Mom and my step-father was hoping for a boy now as well. I keep hearing people around town say there's something in the water what are they talking about as well? You haven't met him yet, Uncle Luke he's flirts with every girl walking by now he's terrible and keeps wandering why women dump him as well."

Lizzy looks at Luke then snags a peach off the tree walking to Oscar's dog house and sitting on it staring at the sunset. "I haven't met who?" Luke asks gazing after Lizzy then turning back to Vidalia.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy looks at Luke then snags a peach off the tree walking to Oscar's dog house and sitting on it staring at the sunset. "I haven't met who?" Luke asks gazing after Lizzy then turning back to Vidalia.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "Newman, the lazy mailman at the Brownstone Daddy shared with Elaine now he's terrible. Hey I sure hope he doesn't flirt with Salena, she's too good for him now there's a difference he once was telling me that he wants to meet Vanna White now."

Vidalia Says "Newman, the lazy mailman at the Brownstone Daddy shared with Elaine now he's terrible. Hey I sure hope he doesn't flirt with Salena, she's too good for him now there's a difference he once was telling me that he wants to meet Vanna White now."

"There's no way he's coming near my daughter. Vidalia why don't you go see what Cooter's making for supper maybe he'll let you help." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"There's no way he's coming near my daughter. Vidalia why don't you go see what Cooter's making for supper maybe he'll let you help." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia ran in and Says "Hey Grandpa, I think Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Luke want to talk some more and well I there's this great little diner that everybody goes to and it's not as big as the bluebird cafe but it's nice there thow."

Vidalia ran in and Says "Hey Grandpa, I think Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Luke want to talk some more and well I there's this great little diner that everybody goes to and it's not as big as the bluebird cafe but it's nice there thow."

"In New York?" Cooter asks.

"Lizzy?" Luke asks stopping behind her.

"See she doesn't want me either." Lizzy sighs.

Cue anyone.

"In New York?" Cooter asks.

"Lizzy?" Luke asks stopping behind her.

"See she doesn't want me either." Lizzy sighs.

Cue anyone.

Balladeer: I think Vidalia, is a little ten year old version of Lizzy and she just doesn't know it yet.

Vidalia Says "Oh yeah, but there is also Broadway but for some reason all the adults like this place all I know they go there all dressed up just to sit down somewhere."

Balladeer: I think Vidalia, is a little ten year old version of Lizzy and she just doesn't know it yet.

Vidalia Says "Oh yeah, but there is also Broadway but for some reason all the adults like this place all I know they go there all dressed up just to sit down somewhere."

"Sounds like a play or something." Cooter says.

"Of course she wants you doll. You mother may not have but she certainly does. You know she reminds me of you." Luke says.

"What makes you think that?" Lizzy snaps.

Cue anyone.

"Sounds like a play or something." Cooter says.

"Of course she wants you doll. You mother may not have but she certainly does. You know she reminds me of you." Luke says.

"What makes you think that?" Lizzy snaps.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "What's play Grandpa and it sounds like a date destination I always heard Elaine complain because daddy never took her to one now? Sounds fancy and very formal don't tell it's a very expensive movie now?"

Vidalia Says "What's play Grandpa and it sounds like a date destination I always heard Elaine complain because daddy never took her to one now? Sounds fancy and very formal don't tell it's a very expensive movie now?"

"How bout we take you to one?" Cooter says.

"She's...got your temper it's not a bad thing, it's just...you often speak without considering how other people feel and she does it too. But I love you and I always will no matter what." Luke says.

"I guess." Lizzy says taking the peach from his hand.

Cue anyone.

"How bout we take you to one?" Cooter says.

"She's...got your temper it's not a bad thing, it's just...you often speak without considering how other people feel and she does it too. But I love you and I always will no matter what." Luke says.

"I guess." Lizzy says taking the peach from his hand.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "Sounds like fun, do I have to where a dress and those fancy shoes I can't seem to walk in now Grandpa? I think Uncle Luke and Aunt Lizzy really love each other Grandpa?"

Balladeer: I think I like little Vidalia Elizabeth Davenport, she's a really sweetie once you get to know her now. Still don't want Newman for my Mail Carrier now thow.

Vidalia Says "Sounds like fun, do I have to where a dress and those fancy shoes I can't seem to walk in now Grandpa? I think Uncle Luke and Aunt Lizzy really love each other Grandpa?"

Balladeer: I think I like little Vidalia Elizabeth Davenport, she's a really sweetie once you get to know her now. Still don't want Newman for my Mail Carrier now thow.

"I know they do baby, otherwise they wouldn't be getting married." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

"I know they do baby, otherwise they wouldn't be getting married." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "Grandpa, this little trip to New York is going to be fun I hope Uncle Luke and Salena come along. You know they say the state of New York is a real fun family vacation desitation as well, you know is New York they got a country area as well just as country as here without the red dirt thow."

Vidalia Says "Grandpa, this little trip to New York is going to be fun I hope Uncle Luke and Salena come along. You know they say the state of New York is a real fun family vacation desitation as well, you know is New York they got a country area as well just as country as here without the red dirt thow."

"Sounds interesting." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.