Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"Ash you take care of yourself. Uh...I'll talk to Julie's husband Micheal and see if he'll go through your place in North Carolina and see if he can find any of the stuff we think Jack's taking. I'll see you in a few days." Lizzy says. With Ashley's consent Lizzy leaves and after getting word to Micheal she heads for Daisy's place to pick Vidalia up.

Cue anyone.

Ashley had went back to sleep she was amazed that she got all the way to Hazzard, and Daisy and Enos's house was the closest she could reach. She couldn't believe she drove with the way she was feeling that day as well, she couldn't believe her own husband would treat her that way as well. He was always so nice to her in the months before as well.

Julie had watched and listened as Lizzy explained Ashley's problem with her husband and she was shocked as well. She couldn't believe that he caused her to have the twins so soon she was upset and she watched Lizzy leave as well. She had told her that Elaine had Brian's son "Joshua Brian Davenport" she was a little upset because he caused her to lose their's now and she was glad when Luke got Elaine to dump him when she did now. She had seen that glassy look to his eyes and she wandered what he was on as well and she starting to understand that maybe everything that happened in the past year wasn't quite his fault now. Well sure it was his fault but that he under the influence of something really dangerous right now as well.

Jack had just left his wife in Hazzard, he knew she was getting out soon and didn't really care right now he had to make this deal right now. Him and Jason was partner and they was meeting some lady named Emma Brown and she was there boss right now and she wanted to know where Brian Lee Davenport was at right now as well.

Back at Daisy and Eno's place, Vidalia looks at her Aunt and Uncle who are adoptive parents right now and She Says "This going to be like a homecoming for me, I was thinking after Grandpa Cooter and Aunt Lizzy have me meet my little brother I was thinking of talking them into going to the New York City Zoo it's the best Zoo around Aunt Daisy. I am a big sister, I wander is Elaine will let me hold the baby when I'm there now Aunt Daisy, would I'd be able to old your baby in a year or less I can learn and take a babysitting class as well. How come my cousin's twins came so darn gone early now they was three months early just like Aunt Julie's was I remember that nobody expected it either. Faith and Hope are so darn cute, and I guess eventually I'll meet Maria and Jennifer but I got time now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Edited by Julieduke

Ashley had went back to sleep she was amazed that she got all the way to Hazzard, and Daisy and Enos's house was the closest she could reach. She couldn't believe she drove with the way she was feeling that day as well, she couldn't believe her own husband would treat her that way as well. He was always so nice to her in the months before as well.

Julie had watched and listened as Lizzy explained Ashley's problem with her husband and she was shocked as well. She couldn't believe that he caused her to have the twins so soon she was upset and she watched Lizzy leave as well. She had told her that Elaine had Brian's son "Joshua Brian Davenport" she was a little upset because he caused her to lose their's now and she was glad when Luke got Elaine to dump him when she did now. She had seen that glassy look to his eyes and she wandered what he was on as well and she starting to understand that maybe everything that happened in the past year wasn't quite his fault now. Well sure it was his fault but that he under the influence of something really dangerous right now as well.

Jack had just left his wife in Hazzard, he knew she was getting out soon and didn't really care right now he had to make this deal right now. Him and Jason was partner and they was meeting some lady named Emma Brown and she was there boss right now and she wanted to know where Brian Lee Davenport was at right now as well.

Back at Daisy and Eno's place, Vidalia looks at her Aunt and Uncle who are adoptive parents right now and She Says "This going to be like a homecoming for me, I was thinking after Grandpa Cooter and Aunt Lizzy have me meet my little brother I was thinking of talking them into going to the New York City Zoo it's the best Zoo around Aunt Daisy. I am a big sister, I wander is Elaine will let me hold the baby when I'm there now Aunt Daisy, would I'd be able to old your baby in a year or less I can learn and take a babysitting class as well. How come my cousin's twins came so darn gone early now they was three months early just like Aunt Julie's was I remember that nobody expected it either. Faith and Hope are so darn cute, and I guess eventually I'll meet Maria and Jennifer but I got time now as well."

Emma was waiting at the appointed place and she seen Jason and Jack show up and Says "Where's Brian he was supposed to meet us here he didn't go and snitch on us now did I sure hope he didn't as well."

Jason Says "Oh you didn't hear he got five years in prison for physical abuse and two counts of rape and he's somewhere I forget but I've heard it's the biggest story in this county in a long time since. He's also a certain CSI:Julie Knight's ex-husband and her husband is Micheal Knight, which I got to deal with and listen him and his son is starting to catch on as well. So we better becareful and listen my practices and classes as well."

Emma Says "What's with Jack right now?"

Jason Says "Oh his wife Ashley had their twins three months early and they seem to think he hit her to cause their early delivery. He has to becarful I think he's dipping into the product now Emma."

Emma Says "Well I told him not too now. Geez, this ain't good before we know that Micheal Knight will be at his place now in North Carolina."

Jack Says "I know okay, I screwed up on that right there and listen Ashley wants to divorce me for hitting me and her Grandfather is the Hazzard County Sheriff as well."

Emma Says "Good going on that one, now we really got local trouble right now. Listen, these blue contacts and blonde dye job ain't for nothing now I going to say that I'm James Duke and Isabelle Sarah Brown's daughter and get the attention on me so the two of you can take care of this little problem now."

Daisy smiled "of course you can hold our baby, and about your cousins, i dont know"

Emma was waiting at the appointed place and she seen Jason and Jack show up and Says "Where's Brian he was supposed to meet us here he didn't go and snitch on us now did I sure hope he didn't as well."

Jason Says "Oh you didn't hear he got five years in prison for physical abuse and two counts of rape and he's somewhere I forget but I've heard it's the biggest story in this county in a long time since. He's also a certain CSI:Julie Knight's ex-husband and her husband is Micheal Knight, which I got to deal with and listen him and his son is starting to catch on as well. So we better becareful and listen my practices and classes as well."

Emma Says "What's with Jack right now?"

Jason Says "Oh his wife Ashley had their twins three months early and they seem to think he hit her to cause their early delivery. He has to becarful I think he's dipping into the product now Emma."

Emma Says "Well I told him not too now. Geez, this ain't good before we know that Micheal Knight will be at his place now in North Carolina."

Jack Says "I know okay, I screwed up on that right there and listen Ashley wants to divorce me for hitting me and her Grandfather is the Hazzard County Sheriff as well."

Emma Says "Good going on that one, now we really got local trouble right now. Listen, these blue contacts and blonde dye job ain't for nothing now I going to say that I'm James Duke and Isabelle Sarah Brown's daughter and get the attention on me so the two of you can take care of this little problem now."

Angel, Mike and Sarah had brought the babies with them to see their mother right now and Julie see's them and Says "Do you know why your cousin had her babies so darn early now Angel?"

Angel Says "No Mom, maybe she just has the old Tropicana jinx with having twins early or something but I was wandering but didn't want to pry into what happen to cause them to come when they did. I know that's what happened with these two and Aunt Shannon and Uncle Bo's twins, Uncle Bo was telling me that something with the family that twins just tend to come early but I don't understand with Ashley. She's a Coltrane and a Davenport now, she's not a Tropicana Mom."

Julie Says "She told your Aunt Lizzy, that Jack was on something and punched her in the stomach at their home in North Carolina and she drove all the way to your Aunt's house and then her waterbroke their three months early. Her docter is calling it spousal abuse and Micheal is looking into a claim that she had made now, it bothered me as well because I never heard of too many early babies in the Coltrane family now Angel."

Angel Says "Oh Mom, it seems the Jack and Jason insistance at practice or classes well their always together and they never tell anybody where their going. It's been going for at least three months now and I'm kind of worried what if Jason hits me like Jack hit Ashley I kind of scared right now."

Julie Says "Stay away from him Angel, until we know what's going on I won't have you being any man's punching bag now and I really mean it right now. It wasn't right what he did to Ashley now. When I was working these was the cases I hated seeing the end results of now Angel."

Angel, Mike and Sarah had brought the babies with them to see their mother right now and Julie see's them and Says "Do you know why your cousin had her babies so darn early now Angel?"

Angel Says "No Mom, maybe she just has the old Tropicana jinx with having twins early or something but I was wandering but didn't want to pry into what happen to cause them to come when they did. I know that's what happened with these two and Aunt Shannon and Uncle Bo's twins, Uncle Bo was telling me that something with the family that twins just tend to come early but I don't understand with Ashley. She's a Coltrane and a Davenport now, she's not a Tropicana Mom."

Julie Says "She told your Aunt Lizzy, that Jack was on something and punched her in the stomach at their home in North Carolina and she drove all the way to your Aunt's house and then her waterbroke their three months early. Her docter is calling it spousal abuse and Micheal is looking into a claim that she had made now, it bothered me as well because I never heard of too many early babies in the Coltrane family now Angel."

Angel Says "Oh Mom, it seems the Jack and Jason insistance at practice or classes well their always together and they never tell anybody where their going. It's been going for at least three months now and I'm kind of worried what if Jason hits me like Jack hit Ashley I kind of scared right now."

Julie Says "Stay away from him Angel, until we know what's going on I won't have you being any man's punching bag now and I really mean it right now. It wasn't right what he did to Ashley now. When I was working these was the cases I hated seeing the end results of now Angel."

Vidalia hears a knock on the door and She Says "Hello Aunt Lizzy, I'm all ready to go and I still got a brand new disposable camera maybe I can get a picture of me holding my little brother and Grandpa can take it to Daddy in prison and give him a reason to come home now."

Vidalia hears a knock on the door and She Says "Hello Aunt Lizzy, I'm all ready to go and I still got a brand new disposable camera maybe I can get a picture of me holding my little brother and Grandpa can take it to Daddy in prison and give him a reason to come home now."

In Julie's room, Angel Says "So wait a minute it's on your mother's side of the family then Mom."

Julie Says "Well we and Callie was two months early, and you was actually a little late which ain't too bad. And it wasn't for that accident or the hit and run as your grandfather say it is well the twins would've been only maybe on a month old. Do you know before that accident is when he told he was actually my father, it was cute too he calls my boss and tells that his county needed a CSI and I should've know there never really is any big crimes in Hazzard now Angel. Well he tells Lizzy he wants to talk to me in his office and right away I noticed all these pictures of you and me and that's when he told me the stunning news it was a little hard to take especially since Lizzy heard it as well. She didn't take it good as well, Dad, Lizzy and you seen the accident and she said she was very concerned seeing it as well. I just don't understand what took so long he could've told me last year once they had found me and it was just me and him at that cabin. There was so many times he could've said it as well but you was the one that always thought he was your grandfather and I still can't believe you was right about it now. I know last year was easier, shoot I thought I was just a little bit different than my brothers and cousins now but what I found out was the biggest shock of all but thinking about it now I'm glad that know about it as well. Well the whole part about the ex-husband coming back into my life I could've done without and the kidnapping and your first Asthma attack as well. And finding out I wasn't pregnant oh heck I'm kind of glad that found that I wasn't because thinking I had lost a baby last year was the most awful feeling I had in my life Angel. But just think about this in the past year we found more family then we even knew that we even had and there has been good times and bad times but finding out that your friend in college and main competitor was actually your twin sister. Well now, I know why I always wanted do stuff better than her but thinking about it I should've know something was up years ago Angel. And look now Luke has his daughter around, Ashley knows her father and you know about Clay and Molly as well. Found a very irrating older brother now, that part I could've done without Angel."

Angel Says "But Mom like Uncle Jesse says Family is family, no matter what you make think of them now and I really believe that as well. And at least I know who my real father is as well and I'm glad that we know my medical history as well."

Julie Says "Very true, I guess you take the good with the bad now Angel. But Lizzy, she's has to deal with her brother in prison in five years now and she understand why I never got along with him after a while now."

Angel Says "Mom, I glad you got rid of him now. You know your more like the yourself from before you married you was scared of your own shadow now and standing up for yourself like you used to. And you have the love of your life as well in Micheal as well. And I have the cutest twins sisters a girl can have now as well."

Julie Says "And Uncle Luke and Aunt Lizzy is finally getting married as soon as they can plan it now and I sure hope they have a boy now Angel."

Angel Says "Ya Mom, I sure hate to complain but there's too many girls in the family now."

Julie Says "Hey can you wait for about seven to eight months now wait for your Aunt Daisy as well. And what about Ashley she had a girl and boy now as well. And you got Cosmos Jr. now I know he lives in New York City and he's only six years old but he's still your cousin he's going to have the girl fighting over him now Angel."

Edited by Julieduke

"Yeah maybe let's go." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Yeah maybe let's go." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "Okay, I can't wait I was thinking after we visit my baby brother we should go to the New York City Zoo and The Statue of Liberty but if your going to do with watch out for pickpockets Aunt Lizzy there bad around there."

Vidalia Says "Okay, I can't wait I was thinking after we visit my baby brother we should go to the New York City Zoo and The Statue of Liberty but if your going to do with watch out for pickpockets Aunt Lizzy there bad around there."

"Why don't you run and tell your grandpa that." Lizzy says as they pull up outside Cooter's place. Lizzy sees Luke leaning against the old peach tree and walks over to him.

Cue anyone.

"Why don't you run and tell your grandpa that." Lizzy says as they pull up outside Cooter's place. Lizzy sees Luke leaning against the old peach tree and walks over to him.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "Hello Uncle Luke, how's Salena doing.Grandpa can we please go to the New York City Zoo and The Statue of Liberty and they have the world's worst pickpockets around there, so just becareful if you don't want anything missing now."

Vidalia Says "Hello Uncle Luke, how's Salena doing.Grandpa can we please go to the New York City Zoo and The Statue of Liberty and they have the world's worst pickpockets around there, so just becareful if you don't anything missing now."

"Really let's go inside and get some lemonade and let your Aunt and Uncle talk." Cooter says ushering her inside. Once they are inside Lizzy looks at Luke then at her shoes.

"You're disappointed." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Really let's go inside and get some lemonade and let your Aunt and Uncle talk." Cooter says ushering her inside. Once they are inside Lizzy looks at Luke then at her shoes.

"You're disappointed." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "Yeah that sounds great, but the Zoo is great Grandpa they even have a Male peacock that walks around struts his stuff he's so funny because they don't got a mate for him but he still does it all the time watch out for him he gets jealous about everything."

Vidalia Says "Yeah that sounds great, but the Zoo is great Grandpa they even have a Male peacock that walks around struts his stuff he's so funny because they don't got a mate for him but he still does it all the time watch out for him he gets jealous about everything."

"I take it you've been there before." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

"Of course he does doll." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "Daddy, how come Uncle Luke didn't want me when the social worker brought me here now? He didn't have that reaction when Salena came to Hazzard now. I'll be fifteen years old when he gets out look at what he has to miss now Grandpa."

Vidalia Says "Daddy, how come Uncle Luke didn't want me when the social worker brought me here now? He didn't have that reaction when Salena came to Hazzard now. I'll be fifteen years old when he gets out look at what he has to miss now Grandpa."

"Uncle Luke was upset and it has nothing to do with you. He loves you with all his heart he was just worried." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

"Uncle Luke was upset and it has nothing to do with you. He loves you with all his heart he was just worried." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "You know what Grandpa there is something I don't understand and neither Aunt Daisy or Aunt Lizzy the one night could answer this question how can somebody have a Step-Brother or a Half-Brother I never claimed a step as my brother now. I seen that smile Grandpa, I must've said something funny now."

Vidalia Says "You know what Grandpa there is something I don't understand and neither Aunt Daisy or Aunt Lizzy the one night could answer this question how can somebody have a Step-Brother or a Half-Brother I never claimed a step as my brother now. I seen that smile Grandpa, I must've said something funny now."

"Take Salena and this new baby that Lizzy's having. They'll be half sisters. They have the same dad but not the same mom. Only half of their parents are the same. Now take Mike and Angel, Mike's dad married Angel's mom and so they are step brother and step sister. It's what they call it when neither has a parent that is the same but they come together to make a family. Do you understand?" Cooter asks.

Cue anyone.

"Take Salena and this new baby that Lizzy's having. They'll be half sisters. They have the same dad but not the same mom. Only half of their parents are the same. Now take Mike and Angel, Mike's dad married Angel's mom and so they are step brother and step sister. It's what they call it when neither has a parent that is the same but they come together to make a family. Do you understand?" Cooter asks.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "Yeah, but what do you call me and Clay now were not even related to one another now? So actually Joshua and me have the same daddy but different Mom's and were half-siblings now, I did here Luke laughing when I asked how can you only have half a brother he found it funny that night."

Vidalia Says "Yeah, but what do you call me and Clay now were not even related to one another now? So actually Joshua and me have the same daddy but different Mom's and were half-siblings now, I did here Luke laughing when I asked how can you only have half a brother he found it funny that night."

"You and Clay would be...cousin's by marriage once Luke and Lizzy get married." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

"You and Clay would be...cousin's by marriage once Luke and Lizzy get married." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "And doesn't Salena and Angel become my cousins as well. What about Uncle Bo's four girls and how come him and Aunt Shannon don't have a boy yet? You know what they say that Alan Jackson's parents had four girls and then they had a him maybe they should have another baby eventually Grandpa?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.