Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"Thanks Ashley." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Ashley Says "Listen, this is first I've told the reason I ended having my twins at Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos because Jack had accused me of cheating and hit me in the stomach and I knew something was wrong and by the time I got there my waterbroke. Well I told him when I got back home, I filing for divorce he doesn't he think there his right now. How could've he changed so much I think he miss's the single life right now Aunt Lizzy and how can I tell Grandpa why I had my twins so darn early to begin with now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Ashley Says "Listen, this is first I've told the reason I ended having my twins at Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos because Jack had accused me of cheating and hit me in the stomach and I knew something was wrong and by the time I got there my waterbroke. Well I told him when I got back home, I filing for divorce he doesn't he think there his right now. How could've he changed so much I think he miss's the single life right now Aunt Lizzy and how can I tell Grandpa why I had my twins so darn early to begin with now."

"Ashley honey...I've seen the way Jack looks at you when he thinks no one is looking. That boy honestly loves you. Maybe he's out of his mind when he did that but he honestly loves you. Talk with him I can even be there when you do maybe hiding in the shadows. Look...maybe it's all a big misunderstanding. I can have Bo and Luke talk to him if you want." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Ashley honey...I've seen the way Jack looks at you when he thinks no one is looking. That boy honestly loves you. Maybe he's out of his mind when he did that but he honestly loves you. Talk with him I can even be there when you do maybe hiding in the shadows. Look...maybe it's all a big misunderstanding. I can have Bo and Luke talk to him if you want." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Ashley Says "Thank You Aunt Lizzy, but the docter what to make a big deal out of this right now he tells it's his duty and what about Grandpa as well?Just look at the two reason he has to love me right now and maybe my marriage got rushed a bit but when I told him about the divorce I was upset at the time as well. Hey, have you seen that Emma Brown around town she claims she is Bo's sister and that she is looking James Duke she doesn't even know he passed on some time ago even I was born now Aunt Lizzy."

Ashley Says "Thank You Aunt Lizzy, but the docter what to make a big deal out of this right now he tells it's his duty and what about Grandpa as well?"

"Honey, if what you're saying is true and you're not just making a big drama about this because you're worried about you kids then every guy in this town will go and take care of your...Jack." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Honey, if what you're saying is true and you're not just making a big drama about this because you're worried about you kids then every guy in this town will go and take care of your...Jack." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Ashley Says "It's true Aunt Lizzy, but I'm scared what if he wants a divorce now. How am I going to raise two babies by myself that frightens me right now, he once told me he really thought I should've gotten an abortion one night when he was in bad mood Aunt Lizzy."

Ashley Says "It's true Aunt Lizzy, but I'm scared what if he wants a divorce now. How am I going to raise two babies by myself that frightens me right now, he once told me he really thought I should've gotten an abortion one night when he was in bad mood Aunt Lizzy."

Lizzy sighs not wanting to believe her niece. "Show me the bruise." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy sighs not wanting to believe her niece. "Show me the bruise." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Ashley pulled the blanket back and asked Lizzy to close door and lifted he nightgown and showed her and Ashley Says "He's using something like steroids I keep finding these glass tubes in his car, and it's like he's different person. Oh the docter had the nurse take some pictures of these bruises and they took X-Rays and they say I got a cracked rib as well."

Ashley pulled the blanket back and asked Lizzy to close door and lifted he nightgown and showed her and Ashley Says "He's using something like steroids I keep finding these glass tubes in his car, and it's like he's different person. Oh the docter had the nurse take some pictures of these bruises and they took X-Rays and they say I got a cracked rib as well."

"Crap...did he tell you where he got them?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"Crap...did he tell you where he got them?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Ashley Says "Yeah I did, but I know that Jack didn't mean to now but Doc Appleby was furious as well. He said he thought that I would carry the twins full term and when I had them early well it alarmed him as well. Don't you think it's strange that I was healthy and then all of sudden I had them that fast as well."

Ashley Says "Yeah I did, but I know that Jack didn't mean to now but Doc Appleby was furious as well. He said he thought that I would carry the twins full term and when I had them early well it alarmed him as well. Don't you think it's strange that I was healthy and then all of sudden I had them that fast as well."

"Yeah it is a little...I'll be right back." Lizzy walks into the hall and does the one thing she's dreaded doing. She calls Mike. "Hey Mike it's Lizzy."

Cue anyone.

"Yeah it is a little...I'll be right back." Lizzy walks into the hall and does the one thing she's dreaded doing. She calls Mike. "Hey Mike it's Lizzy."

Cue anyone.

Mike Says "Hello Lizzy, what's wrong and listen I found there's been more cases of physical abuse in the neighboring counties than usual what's wrong?"

Ashley had tucked back in and pulled the blanket back, and now she knows what Angel was going through when she told her about her crack rib. Geez it hurt right now, it almost hurt to move right now she loved Jack but he wasn't acting like himself right now.

Mike Says "Hello Lizzy, what's wrong and listen I found there's been more cases of physical abuse in the neighboring counties than usual what's wrong?"

Ashley had tucked back in and pulled the blanket back, and now she knows what Angel was going through when she told her about her crack rib. Geez it hurt right now, it almost hurt to move right now she loved Jack but he wasn't acting like himself right now.

"Don't worry about that. You know Ashley's friend wildman jack? I think he's gotten ahold of that stuff that Victor had. You know that stuff that makes you more aggressive. Could you check for me?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"Don't worry about that. You know Ashley's friend wildman jack? I think he's gotten ahold of that stuff that Victor had. You know that stuff that makes you more aggressive. Could you check for me?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Mike Says "Damm, I hate that stuff listen don't alarm the deputy or the Sheriff quite yet I don't want them getting hurt now they got families right Now. Hey isn't that Ashley's husband now, I heard the docter going to the Sheriff and it seems that maybe there more people effected by that stuff than you think now Lizzy. Hey if you see somebody with glassy eyes and a generally bad attitude as well don't mess with them just agree to whatever they say okay. Hey how was the Sheriff's son acting now, you said he is week and mild usually and just stood right up to you and your dad now."

Mike Says "Damm, I hate that stuff listen don't alarm the deputy or the Sheriff quite yet I don't want them getting hurt now they got families right Now. Hey isn't that Ashley's husband now, I heard the docter going to the Sheriff and it seems that maybe there more people effected by that stuff than you think now Lizzy. Hey if you see somebody with glassy eyes and a generally bad attitude as well don't mess with them just agree to whatever they say okay."

"I know...thanks Mike." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Mike Says "Okay, but listen the last time I had seen Kramer he had those glassy eyes I sure hope he didn't get ahold of that stuff. Because from what I heard he didn't even appear for his subpeona and wants to take your nephew from your brother."

Mike Says "Okay, but listen the last time I had seen Kramer he had those glassy eyes I sure hope he didn't get ahold of that stuff. Because from what I heard he didn't even appear for his subpeona and wants to take your nephew from your brother."

"I hope not either. He won't get rights to Josh though. Brian is listed as the father and he'd have to give up his rights legally and he won't do it." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

"I hope not either. He won't get rights to Josh though. Brian is listed as the father and he'd have to give up his rights legally and he won't do it." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

Mike Says "Well that's good but he doesn't he have to show up at the courthouse about the fine for now showing up now. I understand he was tough with his own sister and walked out and dad called me and said he doesn't want his brother-in-law around Julie right now that he was concerned right now. How's Ashley doing, and Sarah is fine right now and listen were going in a couple or weeks to Darlington, South Carolina now to meet the Tropicana's still don't understand how she's related to them as well."

Mike Says "Well that's good but he doesn't he have to show up at the courthouse about the fine for now showing up now. I understand he was tough with his own sister and walked out and dad called me and said he doesn't want his brother-in-law around Julie right now that he was concerned right now. How's Ashley doing, and Sarah is fine right now and listen were going in a couple or weeks to Darlington, South Carolina now to meet the Tropicana's still don't understand how she's related to them as well."

"I don't know, I have to get back to Ashley she's feeling a little low just go check on Jack please." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I don't know, I have to get back to Ashley she's feeling a little low just go check on Jack please." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Mike Says "Well Okay, Sarah is staying with Angel and the twins I didn't know two babies could cry so much and I know there my sisters listen don't tell Julie right now she doesn't need to worry about her niece right now on top of being six weeks pregnant again as well. Oh Callie and Tom just came over and she there came to see the twins as well Lizzy, I've got to hang up I'm going to check up on Jack for you and I'll be becareful as well.. Have you ever thought about working for FLAG now Lizzy, your so smart about these things as well."

Mike Says "Well Okay, Sarah is staying with Angel and the twins I didn't know two babies could cry so much and I know there my sisters listen don't tell Julie right now she doesn't need to worry about her niece right now on top of being six weeks pregnant again as well. Oh Callie and Tom just came over and she there came to see the twins as well Lizzy, I've got to hang up I'm going to check up on Jack for you and I'll be becareful as well.. Have you ever thought about working for FLAG now Lizzy, your so smart about these things as well."

"I think I'll talk to Sarah about that." Lizzy says before saying her goodbyes and hanging up checking on Ashley again.

Cue anyone.

Mike Says "Wait one minute I pass the phone to Sarah right now Lizzy." Sarah takes the phone from Mike and Says "Oh listen, I've heard from Mike about what's going on and what was your brother like before last year I need to understand something as well."

Ashley see's her Aunt Lizzy and she Says "You know I love my two kids it's just the past couple of months that Jack has been aggresive and jealous you know he got into a bar fight in Chickasaw County and nearly knocked out Sheriff Little. He had hell to pay for that now and we had to work through it as well."

Ashley pulls out her copy of "Velvet Glove By Emma Holly" and She Says "Oh this I got this from Aunt Julie, and yes she like just as much I like this book Aunt Lizzy and after reading this you'll see why she's pregnant again now."

"I think I'll talk to Sarah about that." Lizzy says before saying her goodbyes and hanging up checking on Ashley again.

Cue anyone.

Edited by Julieduke

Mike Says "Wait one minute I pass the phone to Sarah right now Lizzy." Sarah takes the phone from Mike and Says "Oh listen, I've heard from Mike about what's going on and what was your brother like before last year I need to understand something as well."

Ashley see's her Aunt Lizzy and she Says "You know I love my two kids it's just the past couple of months that Jack has been aggresive and jealous you know he got into a bar fight in Chickasaw County and nearly knocked out Sheriff Little. He had hell to pay for that now and we had to work through it as well."

Ashley pulls out her copy of "Velvet Glove By Emma Holly" and She Says "Oh this I got this from Aunt Julie, and yes she like just as much I like this book Aunt Lizzy and after reading this you'll see why she's pregnant again now."

Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane walks in Ashley's room and he looks at her and Lizzy and Ashley totally forgets that her Grandfather was there and She Says "Oh Sorry, I sure you don't want to see this book right now Grandpa but I wonder where my father went to right now. And it's a good book, just now for children now and besides Aunt Julie gave this to me she had great taste a little smutty but it's okay now. And I'm giving this to Aunt Lizzy next when I'm done with I'm sure she'll have plently of time with the docter wanting her to rest now as well. Listen Aunt Lizzy, is worried that Jack might've acted out of character because of something and it seems that she a bit concerned right now as well. I sure hope he work this out, and we can go back to the way we was and I know what the docter had said and I know how bad something that happened can be but I really don't think he was himself when it happened now."

Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane walks in Ashley's room and he looks at her and Lizzy and Ashley totally forgets that her Grandfather was there and She Says "Oh Sorry, I sure you don't want to see this book right now Grandpa but I wonder where my father went to right now. And it's a good book, just now for children now and besides Aunt Julie gave this to me she had great taste a little smutty but it's okay now. And I'm giving this to Aunt Lizzy next when I'm done with I'm sure she'll have plently of time with the docter wanting her to rest now as well. Listen Aunt Lizzy, is worried that Jack might've acted out of character because of something and it seems that she a bit concerned right now as well. I sure hope he work this out, and we can go back to the way we was and I know what the docter had said and I know how bad something that happened can be but I really don't think he was himself when it happened now."

Balladeer: It appears that the Sheriff heard everything was surprized by what she had told Lizzy, and he would've never suspected it from Wildman Jack he was so nice right now. But he also had no idea what Ashley and Lizzy was talking about why she went into the hallway as well. He knew there was something his son-in-law was working but could it be that no wonder he didn't want to talk about what was bothering him right now, he didn't want to come right out with what he had heard he knew he had seen the book that Ashley was holding someplace as else he actually picked it up and just had to put it back down he thought about throwing it away at his daughter and son-in-law's house but that would be just wrong now.

Balladeer: It appears that the Sheriff heard everything was surprized by what she had told Lizzy, and he would've never suspected it from Wildman Jack he was so nice right now. But he also had no idea what Ashley and Lizzy was talking about why she went into the hallway as well. He knew there was something his son-in-law was working but could it be that no wonder he didn't want to talk about what was bothering him right now, he didn't want to come right out with what he had heard he knew he had seen the book that Ashley was holding someplace as else he actually picked it up and just had to put it back down he thought about throwing it away at his daughter and son-in-law's house but that would be just wrong now.

Daisy sighes and lookes and Vidalia "your Aunt should be here any minute, you got everything you need, i love you"

Daisy sighes and lookes and Vidalia "your Aunt should be here any minute, you got everything you need, i love you"

"Ash you take care of yourself. Uh...I'll talk to Julie's husband Micheal and see if he'll go through your place in North Carolina and see if he can find any of the stuff we think Jack's taking. I'll see you in a few days." Lizzy says. With Ashley's consent Lizzy leaves and after getting word to Micheal she heads for Daisy's place to pick Vidalia up.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.