Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy sighes "i guess, i trust your Aunt Lizzy, i want you to convince her of that, you think you can do that for me, it wouldnt be to much, when i tried she didnt really sound like she believed me"

"Aunt Daisy...as much as I love Aunt Lizzy...I like living here much more. I love you and Uncle Enos." Vidalia says.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia nodded and walked to her room knowing it was probably better not to question it.

Cue anyone.

Daisy sighed as she helped Vidalia pack " were gonna have 3 in this house soon, what do you think Vid for a girl, skip the traditional pink, pick a name that you would like for girl and a color, then for a boy skip the blue, pick a good name, whatever you like, and a color, but no black, and then ill put the list with mine and we compare, hows that?"

Daisy sighed as she helped Vidalia pack " were gonna have 3 in this house soon, what do you think Vid for a girl, skip the traditional pink, pick a name that you would like for girl and a color, then for a boy skip the blue, pick a good name, whatever you like, and a color, but no black, and then ill put the list with mine and we compare, hows that?"

"OK." Vidalia says thinking hard.

Cue anyone.

"Elaine I can't thank you enough for what you did for my son. If we do get up there it won't be until tomorrow at the earliest. There's a few things we have to wrap up here." Cooter says. They say their goodbyes and Cooter calls Lizzy and tells her and she tells Ashley. "A boy...I always thought so. I can't wait to see him." Lizzy sighs.

Enos kisses Daisy and smiles. "You're right. I wonder how Lizzy's handling everything."

Cue anyone.

Ashley Says "What my father was trying to do was the samething my step-grandparents did to me after my Mom and step-father did to me Aunt Lizzy. And that little baby is still my cousin and I'm glad that my father wasn't there to do his name on the birth certifacte as well Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Ashley Says "What my father was trying to do was the samething my step-grandparents did to me after my Mom and step-father did to me Aunt Lizzy. And that little baby is still my cousin and I'm glad that my father wasn't there to do his name on the birth certifacte as well Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Thanks Ashley." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.