Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Ashley Says "But what happened for Uncle Brian to need a character witness nobody's telling me what happened all dad says is that he got what he deserved and something about him putting his name on the baby's birth certifacte that doesn't sound to fair to me now. And Lizzy, you want to hold the twins you can they loved to held right now I think little Enos looks like a Davenport and Little Daisy is taking after my father's side of the family and there's so cute and the docter even jokes around there's possible way there identical now. And I heard that Uncle Bo and Aunt Shannon had identical twins at my Grandfather's house have they asked about Godparents yet and what are there names as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"Brian assaulted Daisy while he was here then he admitted to raping her twice. There's no way in hell I'll let your father put his name on my nephew's birth certificate trust me I'll fight him tooth and nail on that one. Shannon did have twins two girls she named Maria and Jennifer. She gave them the same middle name but I can see that being Bo's decision. And I'd love to hold your kids if you want me to." Lizzy says a bit hesitantly not wanting to anger the new mom.

Cue anyone.

"Brian assaulted Daisy while he was here then he admitted to raping her twice. There's no way in hell I'll let your father put his name on my nephew's birth certificate trust me I'll fight him tooth and nail on that one. Shannon did have twins two girls she named Maria and Jennifer. She gave them the same middle name but I can see that being Bo's decision. And I'd love to hold your kids if you want me to." Lizzy says a bit hesitantly not wanting to anger the new mom.

Cue anyone.

Ashley Says "Yeah sure, I can really understand your feelings and what was the sentances that Uncle Brian got and what's he like I never even thanks to grandpa got the chance to even meet him proper now and how's Angel, Salena, Cassidy and Sarah doing. Uncle Micheal tells me that him and Aunt Julie are going to be parents again and grandparents for the very first time. I guess that means that Sarah and Mike are expecting then. And if you ask me Sarah and Salena look alot like Angel and Cassidy enough that they could be cousins or something do you know anything about it right now Aunt Lizzy. And what is bothering you right it seems that something really upsetting you as well? Sorry to hear about what happened to your little brother right now."

Back In New York City, Elaine knew this would happen any day now but she wasn't exactly prepared for in the middle of grocery shopping she was with Jerry right now and she Says "Jerry my waterbroke and we got to leave this cart right here and can you drive me the nearest hospital my son wants to come today I hope you don't mind too much now."

Jerry Says "Well okay, did you hear the news about your ex-boyfriend yet Elaine? Apparently Kramer called and he got five years in prison and he won't be bothering you for the five years or your son anymore."

Elaine Says "What and listen lets hurry drive this car like you stole it now Jerry, the baby isn't waiting for the chit chat right now!"

Edited by Julieduke

Ashley Says "Yeah sure, I can really understand your feelings and what was the sentances that Uncle Brian got and what's he like I never even thanks to grandpa got the chance to even meet him proper now and how's Angel, Salena, Cassidy and Sarah doing. Uncle Micheal tells me that him and Aunt Julie are going to be parents again and grandparents for the very first time. I guess that means that Sarah and Mike are expecting then. And if you ask me Sarah and Salena look alot like Angel and Cassidy enough that they could be cousins or something do you know anything about it right now Aunt Lizzy. And what is bothering you right it seems that something really upsetting you as well? Sorry to hear about what happened to your little brother right now."

Back In New York City, Elaine knew this would happen any day now but she wasn't exactly prepared for in the middle of grocery shopping she was with Jerry right now and she Says "Jerry my waterbroke and we got to leave this cart right here and can you drive me the nearest hospital my son wants to come today I hope you don't mind too much now."

Jerry Says "Well okay, did you hear the news about your ex-boyfriend yet Elaine? Apparently Kramer called and he got five years in prison and he won't be bothering you for the five years or your son anymore."

Elaine Says "What and listen lets hurry drive this car like you stole it now Jerry, the baby isn't waiting for the chit chat right now!"

Lizzy explains everything that happened to Ashley and then sighs. "I guess I'm just a little worried that's all." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy explains everything that happened to Ashley and then sighs. "I guess I'm just a little worried that's all." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Ashley Says "Aunt Lizzy it will be okay, and I'm sure whatever will be and I was wandering what is Salena's mother's maiden was originally Tropicana. Well that would make her a cousin of some sorts to Angel, Cassidy and Ruby and when did Salena get kidnapped that's terrible as well. Just can't trust people now and Sarah looks like she could be a Tropicana of some sorts as well do you know anything about it right now Aunt Lizzy."

Jerry gets Elaine to the hospital and it seems it and she was admitted pretty fast and Jerry was confused for the baby's father and he Says "Oh no, just a friend but if she needs a coach I don't mind helping now."

A little while later, Elaine sighs a relief when her son was born and she decided to name him Joshua Brian Davenport and she looks at Jerry and Says "Thank You, I know what your thinking but this boy here is Brian's son and I'm putting him down as the father. He way want to meet this little guy someday now and If you don't mind I need to call his father and let him know that he has a grandson right now and he's so cute and sorry about that now Jerry."

Elaine gets Cooter on the phone and Says "Mr. Davenport you should come to New York City along with Lizzy and come and meet your brand new grandson as soon as possible I named him "Joshua Brian Davenport" and yes Brian is listed as the father and sorry about what happened he looks his dad right now. But the docter keeps telling that looks change as they get older now and he is so cute and you should also tell Vidalia as well that she has a baby brother as well sir."

Jerry gets Elaine to the hospital and it seems it and she was admitted pretty fast and Jerry was confused for the baby's father and he Says "Oh no, just a friend but if she needs a coach I don't mind helping now."

A little while later, Elaine sighs a relief when her son was born and she decided to name him Joshua Brian Davenport and she looks at Jerry and Says "Thank You, I know what your thinking but this boy here is Brian's son and I'm putting him down as the father. He way want to meet this little guy someday now and If you don't mind I need to call his father and let him know that he has a grandson right now and he's so cute and sorry about that now Jerry."

Elaine gets Cooter on the phone and Says "Mr. Davenport you should come to New York City along with Lizzy and come and meet your brand new grandson as soon as possible I named him "Joshua Brian Davenport" and yes Brian is listed as the father and sorry about what happened he looks his dad right now. But the docter keeps telling that looks change as they get older now and he is so cute and you should also tell Vidalia as well that she has a baby brother as well sir."

Back In Hazzard, Emma Madison Brown was making her way to Hazzard she knew that her father was James Duke she had researched that she had a brother named Bo Duke and that he was married to somebody named Shannon and that they had two daughters named Cassidy and Ruby. Her late mother was Isabelle Sarah Brown and she told her that her real father was James Duke, and that she had a affair with him when she was a nurse in a prison once and that she wanted him to leave his wife in Hazzard County but he had learned she was pregnant and she had a feeling it was twins now. Emma had toyed with changing her name to Duke eventually she was 40 years old and she was a grown woman as well and she had married and had three daughters she had married a man named John Brown so there was no need for her to change her name to match his name. She was amazed they wasn't related and that she had really thought about change her name to Duke right now. She had told her husband she had to go to Hazzard to meet her family and her father most of all, she wondered what he was like and how he like seeing his daughter after all this time. Would she be as good as his wife's children are to him, would he accept her three daughters as his grandchildren and what would his wife say when she just showed up at there door to say here I am your daughter Emma Madison, I'm sorry Mom had a affair with your husband. Emma Says "Well maybe I won't say all that now but she didn't want to get a bad reaction because what if his wife didn't know about her right now as well." The late Isabelle Sarah Brown had told her a couple of months before she died and wanted her daughter to know the truth what she didn't know was that James and Christina Duke died when the Bo was little and she didn't know that his wife's twin daughters weren't his as well.

Back In Hazzard, Emma Madison Brown was making her way to Hazzard she knew that her father was James Duke she had researched that she had a brother named Bo Duke and that he was married to somebody named Shannon and that they had two daughters named Cassidy and Ruby. Her late mother was Isabelle Sarah Brown and she told her that her real father was James Duke, and that she had a affair with him when she was a nurse in a prison once and that she wanted him to leave his wife in Hazzard County but he had learned she was pregnant and she had a feeling it was twins now. Emma had toyed with changing her name to Duke eventually she was 40 years old and she was a grown woman as well and she had married and had three daughters she had married a man named John Brown so there was no need for her to change her name to match his name. She was amazed they wasn't related and that she had really thought about change her name to Duke right now. She had told her husband she had to go to Hazzard to meet her family and her father most of all, she wondered what he was like and how he like seeing his daughter after all this time. Would she be as good as his wife's children are to him, would he accept her three daughters as his grandchildren and what would his wife say when she just showed up at there door to say here I am your daughter Emma Madison, I'm sorry Mom had a affair with your husband. Emma Says "Well maybe I won't say all that now but she didn't want to get a bad reaction because what if his wife didn't know about her right now as well." The late Isabelle Sarah Brown had told her a couple of months before she died and wanted her daughter to know the truth what she didn't know was that James and Christina Duke died when the Bo was little and she didn't know that his wife's twin daughters weren't his as well.

Bo was with his wife Shannon and he had brought there two children with them to meet their brand new sisters as well.

Shannon see's her husband and daughters walk in and Says "Honey, I love you and the girls I don't mind trying again in a few years. So what if we get a houseful of girls you could deal with it right."

Cassidy Says "Oh Mom there beautiful there identical I see there names are on the cribs and looks the nurse have made them special edition bracelots out of bead with there names on them as well."

Ruby Says "This means I'm a big sister, Mom and Dad why are they so little right now?"

Cassidy Says "Because they came three months early Ruby, and don't worry they'll be fine they just grow up to catch up to you now Ruby."

"Elaine I can't thank you enough for what you did for my son. If we do get up there it won't be until tomorrow at the earliest. There's a few things we have to wrap up here." Cooter says. They say their goodbyes and Cooter calls Lizzy and tells her and she tells Ashley. "A boy...I always thought so. I can't wait to see him." Lizzy sighs.

Enos kisses Daisy and smiles. "You're right. I wonder how Lizzy's handling everything."

Cue anyone.

"Elaine I can't thank you enough for what you did for my son. If we do get up there it won't be until tomorrow at the earliest. There's a few things we have to wrap up here." Cooter says. They say their goodbyes and Cooter calls Lizzy and tells her and she tells Ashley. "A boy...I always thought so. I can't wait to see him." Lizzy sighs.

Enos kisses Daisy and smiles. "You're right. I wonder how Lizzy's handling everything."

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "yeah, i wonder if Elaine is okay, Lizzy said she'd tell me if anything happend"

"Elaine had her kid. Brian has a son. I wish I could tell him but he's got a 48 hour decontamination with no outside contact. She named him Joshua Brian Davenport and listed Brian as the father." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy sighed "okay, well, id come see her, but im sure everybody up there isnt on the same page with me after everything"

Daisy sighed "okay, well, id come see her, but im sure everybody up there isnt on the same page with me after everything"

"She's still in New York, called Dad nearly half an hour ago. Dad and I are planning on going up there tomorrow and...I was thinking maybe...maybe you could tell Vidalia?" Lizzy says hesitantly.

Cue anyone.

"She's still in New York, called Dad nearly half an hour ago. Dad and I are planning on going up there tomorrow and...I was thinking maybe...maybe you could tell Vidalia?" Lizzy says hesitantly.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "of course i will, and listen, your family almost to me, you know that, and of course you can see Vidalia any time we could even have a schedual when she can come stay with ya with flexiable and unlimited times, and i want you to be part of my babys and Clays life too, i know it sounds weired"

Daisy said "of course i will, and listen, your family almost to me, you know that, and of course you can see Vidalia any time we could even have a schedual when she can come stay with ya with flexiable and unlimited times, and i want you to be part of my babys and Clays life too, i know it sounds weired"

"It sounds perfectly natural Daisy. But what ever works for Vidalia it's alright with me. Do you think maybe she could come with us tomorrow that is if she wanted to." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.