Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Micheal Says "Oh please don't tell me it was Garthe Knight or Victor Gault I ran across him on my last case and he got me pretty good he had the same strength as your brother did as well and the same personalty as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"No but trust me I do have my ways. Have they reinforced the firewalls since that break in over a year ago?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"No but trust me I do have my ways. Have they reinforced the firewalls since that break in over a year ago?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

The Nurse Says "Any family of Mrs. Julie Knight she can see visitors and this is the second time now."

Micheal Says "How did you know about the firewalls Lizzy?"

The Nurse Says "Any family of Mrs. Julie Knight she can see visitors and this is the second time now."

Micheal Says "How did you know about the firewalls Lizzy?"

"Every computer has firewalls Mikey old buddy, now let's go see that wife of yours." Lizzy says standing and wandering over to the nurse.

Cue anyone.

"Every computer has firewalls Mikey old buddy, now let's go see that wife of yours." Lizzy says standing and wandering over to the nurse.

Cue anyone.

Micheal just follows and is thinking how does he not turn in his wife's best friend especially since her brother was just sent to prison now.

Micheal just follows and is thinking how does he not turn in his wife's best friend especially since her brother was just sent to prison now.

"If you even think about turning me in Mikey I'll personally ruin your life. Your wife wouldn't take to kindly to you putting her best friend in jail. Besides you have no proof. We're here to see Julie." Lizzy says smirking.

Cue anyone.

"If you even think about turning me in Mikey I'll personally ruin your life. Your wife wouldn't take to kindly to you putting her best friend in jail. Besides you have no proof. We're here to see Julie." Lizzy says smirking.

Cue anyone.

Micheal Says "Fine with me, and here's the room she looks concerned right now Lizzy."

Julie Says "There bringing a mobile ultrasound machine they want to see if I'm carrying twins again honey, and Lizzy I hope I'm not nothing againist kids but one at time is easier now."

Micheal Says "Lizzy did you know my brother in law and Elaine was a part of New York Four in Paris and that Cosmos spent a year in a Paris Jail as well."

Julie Says "He did, does dad know honey?"

Micheal Says "Fine with me, and here's the room she looks concerned right now Lizzy."

Julie Says "There bringing a mobile ultrasound machine they want to see if I'm carrying twins again honey, and Lizzy I hope I'm not nothing againist kids but one at time is easier now."

Micheal Says "Lizzy did you know my brother in law and Elaine was a part of New York Four in Paris and that Cosmos spent a year in a Paris Jail as well."

Julie Says "He did, does dad know honey?"

"Really a year in Prison what for?" Lizzy asks curiously.

Cue anyone.

"Really a year in Prison what for?" Lizzy asks curiously.

Cue anyone.

Micheal Says "Something with the Good Samaritian law him and his friends let somebody get car jacked and didn't even help in Paris, France, they just watch and somebody videotaped as well."

Julie Says "Jesse, Bo or Luke would never do that now."

Micheal Says "Something with the Good Samaritian law him and his friends let somebody get car jacked and didn't even help in Paris, France, they just watch and somebody videotaped as well."

Julie Says "Jesse, Bo or Luke would never do that now."

"Wow...I knew the Good Samaritan law helped people over here I never knew someone stupid enough to just stand by and watch then again I hear in New York car jacking and other stuff like that is so mundane and every day that it didn't strike them that they should help." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Wow...I knew the Good Samaritan law helped people over here I never knew someone stupid enough to just stand by and watch then again I hear in New York car jacking and other stuff like that is so mundane and every day that it didn't strike them that they should help." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Man some older brother I got now he didn't even help Micheal are you sure it wasn't somebody else your talking about now. Lizzy, one quick question how did everything go for Brian I was resting when the everything was going on now."

Julie Says "Man some older brother I got now he didn't even help Micheal are you sure it wasn't somebody else your talking about now. Lizzy, one quick question how did everything go for Brian I was resting when the everything was going on now."

Lizzy presses the heels of her hands against her eyes and tries to hold back tears. "He's been arrested five years in the Georgia State Penitentiary, must complete 500 hours of community service, and pay a 1,500 dollar fine and they have got three restraining orders against him for you, Angel, and Daisy and his visitation rights to Vidalia have been suspended until he completes his sentence." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy presses the heels of her hands against her eyes and tries to hold back tears. "He's been arrested five years in the Georgia State Penitentiary, must complete 500 hours of community service, and pay a 1,500 dollar fine and they have got three restraining orders against him for you, Angel, and Daisy and his visitation rights to Vidalia have been suspended until he completes his sentence." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "I'm sorry to hear that I hope Vidalia didn't hear what I had said on the stand now Lizzy, I really she didn't now she won't like me if she did now."

Micheal Says "Are you talking about how you got rid of your ex-husband. How come you never went to anybody before that happened Julie?"

Julie Says "I'm sorry to hear that I hope Vidalia didn't hear what I had said on the stand now Lizzy, I really she didn't now she won't like me if she did now."

Micheal Says "Are you talking about how you got rid of your ex-husband. How come you never to anybody before that happened Julie?"

"She knows he's been sentenced and partially what that sentence is, I heard Enos told her but...I doubt she understands it all." Lizzy answers.

Cue anyone.

Julie Says "Because as Dad, says I am hardheaded as ever and dealt with my way and I know what might've happened but I was so angry at that time I just didn't care. Lizzy, will Vidalia ever understand what her father had done to everybody and I wonder how he treated her mother now and Elaine as well."

Just then Kramer slides in Julie's door and he looks at sister and Says "What's wrong now Julie?"

Julie Says "How could you not help in Paris, wow that took guts didn't that just to stand there and watch what if dad found out about it now?"

Julie Says "Because as Dad, says I am hardheaded as ever and dealt with my way and I know what might've happened but I was so angry at that time I just didn't care. Lizzy, will Vidalia ever understand what her father had done to everybody and I wonder how he treated her mother now and Elaine as well."

Just then Kramer slides in Julie's door and he looks at sister and Says "What's wrong now Julie?"

Julie Says "How could you not help in Paris, wow that took guts didn't that just to stand there and watch what if dad found out about it now?"

"You say that like it's a bad thing, like she's always ending up hurt." Lizzy snaps at Kramer.

Cue anyone.

"You say that like it's a bad thing, like she's always ending up hurt." Lizzy snaps at Kramer.

Cue anyone.

Kramer Says "But In Paris the guy was big and well I didn't know what to do now and look I made my decision and don't look at me like I was a coward now. Your brother was supposed to be a character witness for me in Paris, France and he never even showed there now. Claimed he was too busy working on a car at the time and I he wanted me to be a character witness and never showed up myself now, I way I figure Lizzy were even now."

Julie Says "Dear brother you fouled don't realized that's just wrong not to show up for a subpeona now. Okay don't tell me I told you so now, you really screwed now and you area a coward back in Paris now there was four of you's and there was only one guy that carjacked the guy."

Kramer Says "But In Paris the guy was big and well I didn't know what to do now and look I made my decision and don't look at me like I was a coward now. Your brother was supposed to be a character witness for me in Paris, France and he never even showed there now. Claimed he was too busy working on a car at the time and I he wanted me to be a character witness and never showed up myself now, I way I figure Lizzy were even now."

Julie Says "Dear brother you fouled don't realized that's just wrong not to show up for a subpeona now. Okay don't tell me I told you so now, you really screwed now and you area a coward back in Paris now there was four of you's and there was only one guy that carjacked the guy."

Kramer Says "I didn't mean that Lizzy, but really I don't think she needs anymore kids right now isn't three enough now sis."

Julie Says "It's my body and this me and my husband's decision as well, I'm 40 years old right now not sixteen years old and the way you act towards Micheal and Tom it's like you don't like them or something. It's way past the protective older brother routine Kramer, I haven't told my twin yet about this but and she doesn't even know about Paris right now as well. Why do you want to raise Elaine and Brian's son at 50 years old then, and don't talk to me about this allright and keep your nose out of my business okay? My goodness you didn't even try to look for your daughter what was you thinking all those years now, no wonder Ashley had reservations about you when the two of you first met four months agos now. And don't even try to bring up about Luke and Salena it's completely different you tried to find out and didn't get no where as well. And Kramer, too me and it sounds like you never wanted to know if Ashley's mother was even pregnant what was she a one night stand for you or something."

Kramer Says "I don't want to talk about it right now Julie? But you are getting a little old for having babies right now."

Julie Says "Do me a favor when you come back to Hazzard, please don't look me up ever again I don't mean your two cents about my life right now? Don't you think I have enough to worry about right now, I mean your fighting with me doesn't help my high blood pressure now and please just leave I don't need you around if all your going to do is fight with me right now."

Kramer walks out and leaves and looks at Lizzy, Micheal and Julie as he leaves as well.

Edited by Julieduke

Kramer Says "I didn't mean that Lizzy, but really I don't think she needs anymore kids right now isn't three enough now sis."

Julie Says "It's my body and this me and my husband's decision as well, I'm 40 years old right now not sixteen years old and the way you act towards Micheal and Tom it's like you don't like them or something. It's way past the protective older brother routine Kramer, I haven't told my twin yet about this but and she doesn't even know about Paris right now as well. Why do you want to raise Elaine and Brian's son at 50 years old then, and don't talk to me about this allright and keep your nose out of my business okay? My goodness you didn't even try to look for your daughter what was you thinking all those years now, no wonder Ashley had reservations about you when the two of you first met four months agos now. And don't even try to bring up about Luke and Salena it's completely different you tried to find out and didn't get no where as well. And Kramer, too me and it sounds like you never wanted to know if Ashley's mother was even pregnant what was she a one night stand for you or something."

Kramer Says "I don't want to talk about it right now Julie? But you are getting a little old for having babies right now."

Julie Says "Do me a favor when you come back to Hazzard, please don't look me up ever again I don't mean your two cents about my life right now? Don't you think I have enough to worry about right now, I mean your fighting with me doesn't help my high blood pressure now and please just leave I don't need you around if all your going to do is fight with me right now."

Kramer walks out and leaves and looks at Lizzy, Micheal and Julie as he leaves as well.

Lizzy steps out into the hall and calls after Kramer. "Uh you might want to stop by the courthouse. Something about not showing for a subpoena." Lizzy says then she turns back in and looks at Julie and Micheal. "I'm gonna go see my cousin and her kids. Hang in there." Lizzy says then walks down the hall to Ashley's room.

Enos turns to Daisy and sighs. "I'm not sure really."

Cue anyone.

Lizzy steps out into the hall and calls after Kramer. "Uh you might want to stop by the courthouse. Something about not showing for a subpoena." Lizzy says then she turns back in and looks at Julie and Micheal. "I'm gonna go see my cousin and her kids. Hang in there." Lizzy says then walks down the hall to Ashley's room.

Cue anyone.

Daisy says "Enos somethings wrong, you come in the hospital room crying your eyes out when you heard about me" she put Enos's hand on her stomach "look, the babys moving again, seriously whats wrong?" she was starting not to feel good right then

Daisy says "Enos somethings wrong, you come in the hospital room crying your eyes out when you heard about me" she put Enos's hand on her stomach "look, the babys moving again, seriously whats wrong?" she was starting not to feel good right then

Enos wrapped Daisy up in a hug and sighed. "I was so scared. I don't know if I could handle losing you or the baby. I was just so scared. Everything's alright now everything will be fine." Enos says.

Cue anyone.

Cue anyone.

Kramer Says "I'm not doing that Lizzy, I'm leaving for New York City as soon I talk to Ashley and the twins now and don't look at me like I'm a bad father now. So what if I didn't know about Ashley, her mother I mean never even wrote and her last message was to tell me to never call her ever again Lizzy."

Back In Julie's room, she Says "Oh Micheal, I thought he knew better than not to show up for a subpeona I know that look and how serious right now it depends on the judge in the case what he or she wants to do he could get away with just a fine. Everytime I get one of those on a case well I make darn sure I show up in my Sunday's best and I but my personal feelings and he had better had a real good excuse why he didn't now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydykeXenosstrait

Edited by Julieduke

Kramer Says "I'm not doing that Lizzy, I'm leaving for New York City as soon I talk to Ashley and the twins now and don't look at me like I'm a bad father now. So what if I didn't know about Ashley, her mother I mean never even wrote and her last message was to tell me to never call her ever again Lizzy."

Back In Julie's room, she Says "Oh Micheal, I thought he knew better than not to show up for a subpeona I know that look and how serious right now it depends on the judge in the case what he or she wants to do he could get away with just a fine. Everytime I get one of those on a case well I make darn sure I show up in my Sunday's best and I but my personal feelings and he had better had a real good excuse why he didn't now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydykeXenosstrait

In Ashley Room,

Ashley see's her Aunt Lizzy walk in and she has her twins with her right now, and she Says "Aunt Lizzy, the docter says I can go home tomorrow but the twins have to stay till there three months how can I part with my babies for three months now it's going to be hard and the hardest thing is I heard what happened in the waiting room as well. I know that Grandpa did something four months ago that Brian wasn't allowed me, Angel, Faith, Hope and my little brother but I never even got the chance to meet him now. I understand he had came that day to see me and the twins and he was drunk and that he slammed into the back of Aunt Daisy's jeep but how he ended in jail and well I don't know what's going on right now and the last time Dad was here he said he didn't even bother showing up for a subpeona to be a character and something about getting even at Brian as well is what I don't understand as well. What do you know about Brian and my father I thought they was the best of friends now Aunt Lizzy?"

LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

In Ashley Room,

Ashley see's her Aunt Lizzy walk in and she has her twins with her right now, and she Says "Aunt Lizzy, the docter says I can go home tomorrow but the twins have to stay till there three months how can I part with my babies for three months now it's going to be hard and the hardest thing is I heard what happened in the waiting room as well. I know that Grandpa did something four months ago that Brian wasn't allowed me, Angel, Faith, Hope and my little brother but I never even got the chance to meet him now. I understand he had came that day to see me and the twins and he was drunk and that he slammed into the back of Aunt Daisy's jeep but how he ended in jail and well I don't know what's going on right now and the last time Dad was here he said he didn't even bother showing up for a subpeona to be a character and something about getting even at Brian as well is what I don't understand as well. What do you know about Brian and my father I thought they was the best of friends now Aunt Lizzy?"

LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Lizzy sighs and sits on the edge of Ashley's bed pulling the girl into the best hug she could give. "Doll don't you worry about Brian none. He's been sentenced and he'll get better. Your father was asked to be a character witness for Brian so the Judge would have lessened the sentence but...he didn't show. He was subpoenaed and since he didn't show the judge may fine him. Don't worry none about these babies of yours they'll grow quick like little bean sprouts. You come visit them everyday and care for them and they'll be home before you know it trust me." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Lizzy sighs and sits on the edge of Ashley's bed pulling the girl into the best hug she could give. "Doll don't you worry about Brian none. He's been sentenced and he'll get better. Your father was asked to be a character witness for Brian so the Judge would have lessened the sentence but...he didn't show. He was subpoenaed and since he didn't show the judge may fine him. Don't worry none about these babies of yours they'll grow quick like little bean sprouts. You come visit them everyday and care for them and they'll be home before you know it trust me." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Ashley Says "But what happened for Uncle Brian to need a character witness nobody's telling me what happened all dad says is that he got what he deserved and something about him putting his name on the baby's birth certifacte that doesn't sound to fair to me now. And Lizzy, you want to hold the twins you can they loved to held right now I think little Enos looks like a Davenport and Little Daisy is taking after my father's side of the family and there's so cute and the docter even jokes around there's no possible way there identical now. And I heard that Uncle Bo and Aunt Shannon had identical twins at my Grandfather's house have they asked about Godparents yet and what are there names as well."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.