Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Soon they're at the hospital and the doctor is check Daisy over. Lizzy and Cooter get the jeep hooked up and tow it into town before heading to the hospital.

Cue anyone.

the doctor said "you and the baby are fine, as soon as you warm up the baby should start moving again, just be carefull" then Enos came in and was actually crying and Clay came in too

the doctor said "you and the baby are fine, as soon as you warm up the baby should start moving again, just be carefull" then Enos came in and was actually crying and Clay came in too

Micheal came in and Says "My wife passed out at home, Angel just called me and told me and there sending a ambulance to see if she's allright and please don't let her lose the baby now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "stop thinking negative and nothing will happen"

Micheal Says "Okay, it's just that I don't know I'm upset and thinking the worst right now Enos. You should've seen what I felt last year when Lizzy and Julie got kidnapped I was so angry at that moment as well. I keep thinking about when Stevie died in my arms at our wedding and how I almost killed somebody because of it."

Micheal Says "Okay, it's just that I don't know I'm upset and thinking the worst right now Enos. You should've seen what I felt last year when Lizzy and Julie got kidnapped I was so angry at that moment as well. I keep thinking about when Stevie died in my arms at our wedding and how I almost killed somebody because of it."

"Hey don't worry everything will be alright. Go home and be with your wife. Daisy I'll bring your jeep back to you tomorrow. In brand new condition I promise." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Hey don't worry everything will be alright. Go home and be with your wife. Daisy I'll bring your jeep back to you tomorrow. In brand new condition I promise." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Micheal Says "You don't understand there bring here her Enos, they want to make sure the baby is okay right now. Well and everything else as well."

Back at Julie and Micheal's house it seems that she was on her way to see why she just passed out and she was worried she didn't want to lose the baby and she knew that her husband worried about her all the time as well.

Micheal Says "You don't understand there bring here her Enos, they want to make sure the baby is okay right now. Well and everything else as well."

Back at Julie and Micheal's house it seems that she was on her way to see why she just passed out and she was worried she didn't want to lose the baby and she knew that her husband worried about her all the time as well.

"So go talk to the nurse at the reception desk then have a seat in the waiting room I'm sure they'll tell you when they have something." Lizzy says putting a hand on Micheal's shoulder.

Cue anyone.

"So go talk to the nurse at the reception desk then have a seat in the waiting room I'm sure they'll tell you when they have something." Lizzy says putting a hand on Micheal's shoulder.

Cue anyone.

Micheal walks over and tells the nurse who he is waiting on he was worried about his wife wishing somebody was waiting with him he looks at Lizzy and Says "Do you mind waiting with me she's your best friend and my wife you know."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstraite

Micheal walks over and tells the nurse who he is waiting on he was worried about his wife wishing somebody was waiting with him he looks at Lizzy and Says "Do you mind waiting with me she's your best friend and my wife you know."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstraite

"Enos you'll let me know if anything changes with Daisy right?" Lizzy says. When Enos nods Lizzy follows Micheal out to the waiting room. "So tell me more about this SSC." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"Enos you'll let me know if anything changes with Daisy right?" Lizzy says. When Enos nods Lizzy follows Micheal out to the waiting room. "So tell me more about this SSC." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Micheal Says "Well the location is very secret and Sarah was asking me if I wanted to fill in for her when she goes on Maternity leave. You see Lizzy, I don't know I like being in the field as we call but I'm not as young as I used to be now and sorry about your brother I don't know I feel bad for Vidalia and Elaine's baby right now there not going to have their father around anymore Lizzy."

Just then she asked for the family of Mrs. Julie Knight and she looks when she see's Micheal as there with Lizzy and she Says "Are you her sister Ma'am."

Micheal Says "Well the location is very secret and Sarah was asking me if I wanted to fill in for her when she goes on Maternity leave. You see Lizzy, I don't know I like being in the field as we call but I'm not as young as I used to be now and sorry about your brother I don't know I feel bad for Vidalia and Elaine's baby right now there not going to have their father around anymore Lizzy."

"Kramer says he'll take care of the baby." Lizzy spits then softer she adds, "Daisy and Enos have Vidalia so I'm sure she'll be alright. I know Knight industries is no longer connected to the FBI."

Cue anyone.

"Kramer says he'll take care of the baby." Lizzy spits then softer she adds, "Daisy and Enos have Vidalia so I'm sure she'll be alright. I know Knight industries is no longer connected to the FBI."

Cue anyone.

Micheal Says "You don't like the idea of a Coltrane taking care of your nephew do you, I had heard the he even wants to make it so he's the legal father as well Lizzy."

Micheal Says "You don't like the idea of a Coltrane taking care of your nephew do you, I had heard the he even wants to make it so he's the legal father as well Lizzy."

"He can't I refuse to let him. That would mean Brian has to give up all rights and the Brian I know would never do that. Why do you keep changing the subject?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

"He can't I refuse to let him. That would mean Brian has to give up all rights and the Brian I know would never do that. Why do you keep changing the subject?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Micheal Says "Well it's true Knight Industries is no longer connected to the FBI but who told you that, Oh must've been my son did you know that I'm going to be a grandfather. Sarah's pregnant and well everybody is excited right now. Do you think that Elaine is going to the baby Davenport for a surname now."

Micheal Says "Well it's true Knight Industries is no longer connected to the FBI but who told you that, Oh must've been my son did you know that I'm going to be a grandfather. Sarah's pregnant and well everybody is excited right now. Do you think that Elaine is going to the baby Davenport for a surname now."

"I don't know and no your son didn't tell me that but I have my ways. I really wish he'd have our last name but...He probably won't. God I hope he doesn't get stuck with Kramer...that's a crappy last name." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

"I don't know and no your son didn't tell me that but I have my ways. I really wish he'd have our last name but...He probably won't. God I hope he doesn't get stuck with Kramer...that's a crappy last name." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Micheal Says "Oh please don't tell me it was Garthe Knight or Victor Gault I ran across him on my last case and he got me pretty good he had the same strength as your brother did as well and the same personalty as well. Lizzy it's okay, I don't really care how you found out but the only one that knew was Mike or Sarah now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.