Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Julie sighs

Julie Says "It's the most painful thing you can go through but you end up with something so special that your forget the pain Sarah and Angel I know that both of you want to know and Sarah don't punch my son in the arm during labor even thow you might want to now."

Angel Says "Mom, you that to somebody now?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Julie Says "It's the most painful thing you can go through but you end up with something so special that your forget the pain Sarah and Angel I know that both of you want to know and Sarah don't punch my son in the arm during labor even thow you might want to now."

Angel Says "Mom, you that to somebody now?"

Mike says "yeah"

Mike says "yeah"

Sarah Says "Oh come on Mike, I don't need labor for that now what about when you bring Kitt back in awful condition that's good reason."

Angel Says "Sarah, you didn't really now did you? Sarah Says " what about when you came back with a girl in the trunk of Kitt as well."

Sarah Says "Oh come on Mike, I don't need labor for that now what about when you bring Kitt back in awful condition that's good reason."

Angel Says "Sarah, you didn't really now did you? Sarah Says " what about when you came back with a girl in the trunk of Kitt as well."

Mike laughes "i didnt"

meanwhile Daisys driving home when her jeep starts breaking down "no this isnt happening"

Sarah Says "And you was drunk, what was you doing you was supposed to be working not partying now."

Mike says "thats the past"

since it was winter the nights were freezing and as Daisy kept sitting there in the cold and then the baby stoped moving and she knew she needed help, she tried the CB and got KITTs radio communicater somehow

Mike says "thats the past"

since it was winter the nights were freezing and as Daisy kept sitting there in the cold and then the baby stoped moving and she knew she needed help, she tried the CB and got KITTs radio communicater somehow

Kitt got Micheal's attention and he radioed Cooter and they was there in no time as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.