Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

"What are you sorry for?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

The Phone rings and Angel waits for Cooter to answer and he picks it up and Says "Uncle Cooter, can I talk to Aunt Lizzy I'm sorry about what happened to Brian I really am Sarah is here and Momma and Micheal are confronting her she miss's her late parents something about telling them she's pregnant first she's really upset right now. I guess I'm going to be a big sister again and a Aunt as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

The Phone rings and Angel waits for Cooter to answer and he picks it up and Says "Uncle Cooter, can I talk to Aunt Lizzy I'm sorry about what happened to Brian I really am Sarah is here and Momma and Micheal are confronting her she miss's her late parents something about telling them she's pregnant first she's really upset right now. I guess I'm going to be a big sister again and a Aunt as well."

Cooter sighes "Daisys over here but sure"

Cooter sighes "Daisys over here but sure"

"Tell Angel I'll talk to her later. I can only handle so much right now." Lizzy says looking at Cooter. He nods and walks away. "Daisy...it wasn't your fault. My brother is an idiot and he's gonna pay for that. I know he deserves this but...he'll always be my little brother and it hurts that he's done this."

Cue anyone.

"Tell Angel I'll talk to her later. I can only handle so much right now." Lizzy says looking at Cooter. He nods and walks away. "Daisy...it wasn't your fault. My brother is an idiot and he's gonna pay for that. I know he deserves this but...he'll always be my little brother and it hurts that he's done this."

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "okay, well ill see you later, and i want you to be the godmother of my baby" and walks away

Cue anyone.

Angel Says "Okay, it seems that Sarah needs us right now and Micheal keeps talking about his future grandchild and the new baby right now."

"I know it's hard on you and you think he got what he deserved and maybe he did but he's family and I can't turn my back on him. What if...Bo or Luke or even Enos did what Brian did you'd be there for them wouldn't you?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Daisy sighes "i would, please dont blame me, i just tried to show Jimmy his son, i didnt know what it would turn to"

"I know it's hard on you and you think he got what he deserved and maybe he did but he's family and I can't turn my back on him. What if...Bo or Luke or even Enos did what Brian did you'd be there for them wouldn't you?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

At Julie's House

Angel looks at her mother and Says "Lizzy, is kind of busy right now Mom and how's Sarah doing right now you know it's a big deal right now."

"I guess I can handle that. Give me some time Daisy I'll be better in a while." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

At Julie's House

Angel Says "Mom, are you glad you didn't shoot Brian now and would've done it all those years ago."

Julie Says "I was running on anger and nothing else but you tend to forget what happened the days before I almost shot him Angel. Hey Micheal what about when Stevie died in your arms Bonnie tells me that you almost killed somebody yourself now."

At Julie's House

Angel Says "Mom, are you glad you didn't shoot Brian now and would've done it all those years ago."

Julie Says "I was running on anger and nothing else but you tend to forget what happened the days before I almost shot him Angel. Hey Micheal what about when Stevie died in your arms Bonnie tells me that you almost killed somebody yourself now."

Angel says "whyd he go after Daisy right after he went after you? i dont get it"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.