Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Angel sighs with that

Julie Says "Listen, the docter says I'm okay why don't we go home right now and see what your father is up to I seen him leave fast."

Angel Says "He's allreadry looking at baby clothes in Wal-Mart now, the boys section especially now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

When Lizzy gets home she crawls into bed and once again breaks down crying.

Cue anyone.

Julie gets home and finds that Sarah and Mike are there and Micheal as well and She Says "What wrong Sarah you look terrible right now?"

Sarah Says "I miss my parents Julie, I should be telling them first I'm pregnant not you and Mike and I'll consider you the baby's grandmother."

Julie Says "Oh why don't you call Lizzy, she's upset about the verdict and sentances and plus as well your voice might be better than mine don't saying anything really mean about her brother now. And don't mention me right now, she might want to talk to me or Angel right now as well."

Daisy sighes and tries to keep her shakey voice calm "i know Lizzy probably hates me right now, but can i talk to her"

Enos just watches he knows that Daisy might be relieved but Lizzy is very upset right now. And he also knows that if that was on of her cousins she would feel the exact same way as well.

Daisy sighes and tries to keep her shakey voice calm "i know Lizzy probably hates me right now, but can i talk to her"

"Hang on a minute." Cooter covers the mouth peice of the phone and walks into Lizzy's room. "Darlin' it's Daisy. She wants to talk to you."

"Tell her I'll call her back later. I just want to wallow right now." Lizzy answers.

"Lizzy..."

"Please Dad..."

Cooter rolls his eyes and walks out of the room. "Daisy I can't get her to answer do you think you could come over? I'm sure she doesn't hate you she's just really upset." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy noddes "i couldnt even look at you or be around you for the longest time, any way ill be back tonight, hopefully"

Enos Says "That's exactly how Lizzy feels right now Daisy! They say it's the worst kind of heartache you can and we just make the major newspaper with Jimmy Dasani as well."

Enos says "yeah" he didnt know what he was agreeing to his mind was to caught up on Daisy

Vidalia Says "Why did he do all those things he was convicted on now? I don't understand he keeps screwing I'm going to be thirteen before he can even see now what If I don't know what he looks like by then."

Vidalia Says "Why did he do all those things he was convicted on now? I don't understand he keeps screwing I'm going to be thirteen before he can even see now what If I don't know what he looks like by then."

Enos sat her down and says "Vid please stop worrying about it" softly as not to upset her

Enos sat her down and says "Vid please stop worrying about it" softly as not to upset her

Vidalia Says "But Daddy and Mommy are really gone now, I love you right now but I'm just not ready to call you Daddy yet. I don't want to forget about him just yet now I really do love him even if he doesn't me right now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.