Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy said "hes gotta be careful, he may have athsma, its in the genes of most of his family"

Enos Says "Well Angel gets it from the Tropicana side, and did you know that Bo has one as well but he doesn't talk about it thow. I should really be expert on that subject now, seeing my job as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy said "okay, but still"

At Rosco;s House

Sarah Says "Shh, I haven't told Mike yet and his father allreadry did a suttle asking allreadry I swear he's in a hurry to be a Grandpa he must like the idea after talking with Cosmos now."

Rosco said "yeah ive got a list, Daisy, Sara, anybody else i forgot"

Later that day Brian is arraigned in court and almost as if expected only Lizzy and Cooter show up. It took a lot of deliberating before the Judge turned to the foreman of the jury. "Has the jury reached a verdict?"

"We have your honor."

"Will the accused please stand." Brian was forced up and Lizzy took one of his hands that were held behind his back.

"On the charge of physical abuse against Daisy Strate the jury finds the defendant guilty, the jury also finds Brian Davenport guilty of rape against Ms. Strate on two counts." The foreman says. Lizzy squeezes Brian's hand as she hears the charges.

"Mr. Davenport you have left me with no choice. You are hereby sentenced to five years in the Georgia State Penitentiary, must complete 500 hours of community service, and pay a 1,500 dollar fine. The court must also warn you that from here on out you will have a restraining order placed against you for the care of Mrs. Daisy Strate, Ms. Angelena Duke, and Mrs. Julie Knight. If you are to come with in 100 feet of any of them you shall be arrested and brought back to jail. Also your visitation rights to your daughter Vidalia have been suspended until you complete your sentence and a formal hearing can be held to determine what right you have. Court dismissed." The judge banged his gavel and Brian was led away to a car to be taken to Atlanta. Once outside the courtroom Lizzy broke down into tears.

"My baby brother." Lizzy cried. Cooter sat down next to her and wrapped her in a hug. "My baby brother...five years...he'll never survive. I...Part of me knows he deserves it but...he's my baby brother. I failed him." Lizzy wails.

"Oh Honey..." Cooter starts.

"I just wish there was something I could do. As his big sister I want to protect him but as Daisy and Julie's best friend I want to say the sucker should pay."

"He failed you baby not the other way around. Prison changes a man and I hope this time it'll change him for the better."

"What are we going to do about Elaine's son?" Lizzy asks.

"We'll talk to Brian about it. If he agrees we'll petition the courts to have a paternity test done and if the test proves that Brian is the father we'll petition to have his name put on the birth certificate. A biological father does hold more rights you know that. It's why Chris couldn't adopt Vidalia. Brian won't get to see him until his sentence is complete though. Just like with Vidalia." Cooter says comforting his daughter.

"Will you petition for custody of Vidalia?" Lizzy asks trying to stop the tears.

"I really should because she is my granddaughter and she needs to be with her family but...If she wants to stay with Daisy then I can't take Vidalia. I know that it makes you angry but...It's the way it has to be." Cooter answers.

"Do you think he can change?" Lizzy asks softly finally making the tears stop. Cooter wipes away the tears on his daughter's face before answering.

"I really do. Deep down inside him there is the boy you knew and the man we know he can be but he has to want it before he'll change and right now I don't think he wants it." Cooter replies.

Cue anyone.

Later that day Brian is arraigned in court and almost as if expected only Lizzy and Cooter show up. It took a lot of deliberating before the Judge turned to the foreman of the jury. "Has the jury reached a verdict?"

"We have your honor."

"Will the accused please stand." Brian was forced up and Lizzy took one of his hands that were held behind his back.

"On the charge of physical abuse against Daisy Strate the jury finds the defendant guilty, the jury also finds Brian Davenport guilty of rape against Ms. Strate on two counts." The foreman says. Lizzy squeezes Brian's hand as she hears the charges.

"Mr. Davenport you have left me with no choice. You are hereby sentenced to five years in the Georgia State Penitentiary, must complete 500 hours of community service, and pay a 1,500 dollar fine. The court must also warn you that from here on out you will have a restraining order placed against you for the care of Mrs. Daisy Strate, Ms. Angelena Duke, and Mrs. Julie Knight. If you are to come with in 100 feet of any of them you shall be arrested and brought back to jail. Also your visitation rights to your daughter Vidalia have been suspended until you complete your sentence and a formal hearing can be held to determine what right you have. Court dismissed." The judge banged his gavel and Brian was led away to a car to be taken to Atlanta. Once outside the courtroom Lizzy broke down into tears.

"My baby brother." Lizzy cried. Cooter sat down next to her and wrapped her in a hug. "My baby brother...five years...he'll never survive. I...Part of me knows he deserves it but...he's my baby brother. I failed him." Lizzy wails.

"Oh Honey..." Cooter starts.

"I just wish there was something I could do. As his big sister I want to protect him but as Daisy and Julie's best friend I want to say the sucker should pay."

"He failed you baby not the other way around. Prison changes a man and I hope this time it'll change him for the better."

"What are we going to do about Elaine's son?" Lizzy asks.

"We'll talk to Brian about it. If he agrees we'll petition the courts to have a paternity test done and if the test proves that Brian is the father we'll petition to have his name put on the birth certificate. A biological father does hold more rights you know that. It's why Chris couldn't adopt Vidalia. Brian won't get to see him until his sentence is complete though. Just like with Vidalia." Cooter says comforting his daughter.

"Will you petition for custody of Vidalia?" Lizzy asks trying to stop the tears.

"I really should because she is my granddaughter and she needs to be with her family but...If she wants to stay with Daisy then I can't take Vidalia. I know that it makes you angry but...It's the way it has to be." Cooter answers.

"Do you think he can change?" Lizzy asks softly finally making the tears stop. Cooter wipes away the tears on his daughter's face before answering.

"I really do. Deep down inside him there is the boy you knew and the man we know he can be but he has to want it before he'll change and right now I don't think he wants it." Cooter replies.

Cue anyone.

Cosmos looks and Says "Sorry Lizzy, I know that is tough but that had to be done everybody knew it as well."

Brian looks at Lizzy and Says "Sis, I'm sorry I really am and did you just say that Elaine is having a boy he'll be going to school by the time I get out of prison now."

Cosmos looks and Says "Sorry Lizzy, I know that is tough but that had to be done everybody knew it as well."

Brian looks at Lizzy and Says "Sis, I'm sorry I really am and did you just say that Elaine is having a boy he'll be going to school by the time I get out of prison now."

Lizzy and Cooter both glared at Kramer. "Really not helping, and if you even think about listing yourself as the father on my grandson's birth certificate you better pray that I don't find you because I can't guarantee I won't kill you." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy walks out of the court room but stops when she sees Lizzy "im sorry" she said, thinking Lizzy was mad and her and she and Enos just got in the car

Lizzy and Cooter both glared at Kramer. "Really not helping, and if you even think about listing yourself as the father on my grandson's birth certificate you better pray that I don't find you because I can't guarantee I won't kill you." Cooter says.

Cue anyone.

Kramer Says "Well as soon as I get back to New York I propsoing to Elaine Benes I didn't know I loved her so much as well. And I won't list myself of the father of grandson Mr. Davenport but I will help take care of him as if he was my own he needs somebody around now."

Daisy walks out of the court room but stops when she sees Lizzy "im sorry" she said, thinking Lizzy was mad and her and she and Enos just got in the car

Julie Says "Sorry to hear about it, but I don't know I glad but sad as well for Vidalia and his unborn son and any other children he might have out there now."

Kramer Says "Well as soon as I get back to New York I propsoing to Elaine Benes I didn't know I loved her so much as well. And I won't list myself of the father of grandson Mr. Davenport but I will help take care of him as if he was my own he needs somebody around now."

Lizzy stands slowly and pulls out her bowing knife. "Go now." Lizzy growls at Kramer.

Cue anyone.

in the car Daisy puts her face in her hands "Lizzy hates me now"

Enos Says "Know, you told the truth and you didn't like doing and it must been hard for Julie to tell her story and what she did seven years as well Daisy. Kind of glad that she didn't shoot him now, it seems that common sense won out with her when it happened as well."

Enos Says "Know, you told the truth and you didn't like doing and it must been hard for Julie to tell her story and what she did seven years as well Daisy. Kind of glad that she didn't shoot him now, it seems that common sense won out with her when it happened as well."

Daisy said "i would have shot him if i could"

Daisy sighed "i know"

Julie had seen that Angel was around and she Says "Whatever you do now, don't negative around Lizzy or Cooter right now that won't help much considering she's marrying your Uncle Luke right now as well. And next big hurdle we have is Jimmy Dasani's trial for the kidnapping, attempted murder and drugging Salena now."

Angel Says "I know Momma, why do I got to be there now."

Julie had seen that Angel was around and she Says "Whatever you do now, don't negative around Lizzy or Cooter right now that won't help much considering she's marrying your Uncle Luke right now as well. And next big hurdle we have is Jimmy Dasani's trial for the kidnapping, attempted murder and drugging Salena now."

Angel Says "I know Momma, why do I got to be there now."

Angel sighs with that

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.