Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy said "good night"

The Next Morning at the Sheriff's House Angel wakes up gasping and panices because she lost her inhaler last week and didn't tell anybody thow.

Julie looks and Says "Dad, it's Angel she's gasping right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Rosco said "the backup inhaler!" soon he found it and made Angel take the medicine

Julie Says "I'm glad you have that back up inhaler Angel. But it's not working Dad, I'm serious when was the last time you used an inhaler Angel."

Angel looks and Says "Last week Mom."

Micheal said "yeah" he eaisley picked up Angel and carried her to Kitt

Angel looks up and Says "I'm scared Dad."

Julie watches and Says "Dad, you just hear Angel to Micheal now.How am I ever going her to take her health serious now."

Angel looks up and Says "I'm scared Dad."

Julie watches and Says "Dad, you just hear Angel to Micheal now."

soon they were at the doctor and the doctor stoped Angels attack and refilled her medicine

Daisy said "please dont not let Clay had Asthma" it turnes out he did and she was about to find out as well

soon they were at the doctor and the doctor stoped Angels attack and refilled her medicine

Daisy said "please dont not let Clay had Asthma" it turnes out he did and she was about to find out as well

Angel looks up and Says "Thank you, but why do you want to take a week off Basketball thow."

Daisy says "huh?"

Julie Says "Earth to Daisy, I just know the docter is going have her take the weak off I had to take a weak off the swim team after one attack I was so mad as well. Tried to teach Angel how to swim but all she did was stratch me up like a cat now."

Julie Says "Earth to Daisy, I just know the docter is going have her take the weak off I had to take a weak off the swim team after one attack I was so mad as well. Tried to teach Angel how to swim but all she did was stratch me up like a cat now."

Daisy said "oh sorry, my minds not with me today, its on somethin else"

Julie Says "She still sinks like a rock, swimming was the only sport I was allowed by the docter in High School Dad."

Daisy was thinking about what happend to Angel "i gotta go check on Clay, hes playing football with a couple of boys, im scared hes got athsma too" and with that she leaves

Daisy was thinking about what happend to Angel "i gotta go check on Clay, hes playing football with a couple of boys, im scared hes got athsma too" and with that she leaves

Julie Says "Dad, I feel like tossing my cookies right now. Oh I hate this part now of the flu."

Sarah Says "Oh excuse me, I got the bathroom first I don't know the past two weeks every day for two weeks I get up to throw up now."

Julie Says "Dad, I feel like tossing my cookies right now. Oh I hate this part now of the flu."

Sarah Says "Oh excuse me, I got the bathroom first I don't know the past two weeks every day for two weeks I get up to throw up now."

Daisy sighed when she got home "Enos weres Clay!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.