Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Rosco just sighed "lets not talk about now okay?"

back at Daisys house an hour later Daisy gets home and is wore out

Enos Says "Daisy, listen Vidalia is asleep right now and Luke went home but he's worried about something almost something your not telling me right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Enos Says "I don't know, but why don't you just rest right now and listen I just wanted to tell you it's very possible that the social worker might give Cooter custody of Vidalia now."

Daisy says "if Cooter gets her im afraid of him not letting me see her again, i love Vid, any way, good night, and tommoarow i wanna know what you mean"

with that she goes to her and Enos's room

Daisy says "if Cooter gets her im afraid of him not letting me see her again, i love Vid, any way, good night, and tommoarow i wanna know what you mean"

with that she goes to her and Enos's room

Enos Says "Well you and Lizzy are fighting, they might pick somebody neutral and your afraid that he's going to let Brian see his daughter aren't you. What did he do to you because you can't stand him and your I almost dare to say but you and Julie seem to be afraid of him right now?"

Enos Says "Well you and Lizzy are fighting, they might pick somebody neutral and your afraid that he's going to let Brian see his daughter aren't you. What did he do to you because you can't stand him and your I almost dare to say but you and Julie seem to be afraid of him right now?"

Daisy sighed "dont think bad of me for this, but couple of years ago, when we were dating, i was raped twice by Brian, im so sorry i didnt tell you, i forgot about till i went to the jail house today"

Daisy sighed "dont think bad of me for this, but couple of years ago, when we were dating, i was raped twice by Brian, im so sorry i didnt tell you, i forgot about till i went to the jail house today"

Enos Says "Julie told me that when she was married to him that before she pulled her service weapon on a couple of nights before he raped her as well Daisy. No wonder you don't like him and the both of you stay away from him right now, I sure hope the Sheriff and Micheal doesn't here about this now from Julie or from Angel."

Enos Says "Julie told me that when she was married to him that before she pulled her service weapon on a couple of nights before he raped her as well Daisy. No wonder you don't like him and the both of you stay away from him right now, I sure hope the Sheriff and Micheal doesn't here about this now from Julie or from Angel."

Daisy said "no im gonna tell them"

Daisy sighed and nodded "yeah"

Enos Says "Wait a minute Bo is at the hosptial with Shannon, Cassidy, Ruby and the twins right now and I don't where Dr. Jesse Spencer is at right now that just leaves Kramer and her husband now and what about her step-son as well."

Enos Says "Wait a minute Bo is at the hosptial with Shannon, Cassidy, Ruby and the twins right now and I don't where Dr. Jesse Spencer is at right now that just leaves Kramer and her husband now and what about her step-son as well."

Daisy sighed "Enos, ive been through alot today,can this wait till tommoarow, please?"

Daisy nodded "Clay seems excited, hes not like other teenagers at all"

Enos Says "That's good thow he won't breaking curfew and racing and drifting and nothing like his sister Angel their so opposite for siblings now. You know she lost her inhaler last week and I don't know is anybody at the Sheriff's house knows yet Daisy."

Enos Says "That's good thow he won't breaking curfew and racing and drifting and nothing like his sister Angel their so opposite for siblings now. You know she lost her inhaler last week and I don't know is anybody at the Sheriff's house knows yet Daisy."

Daisy nodded "scary moment"

Daisy nodded "scary moment"

Enos Says "Wait till she tells somebody now, they allreadry think she's a little on the careless side that back it up now. Are you sure shes Julie daughter I think they must've made a mistake her mother never lost her inhaler now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.