Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Ben Says "I really wish you would stop cussing why twice thow, and why did you rape her Brian I want to understand what you was thinking what was you going to do at the hospital first of all. Do you think she got pregnant from what you did now?"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Brian said "no, but she did get pregnant with Jimmys kid, but i used... nevermind, any way i was drunk and i dont know, but anyway,i dont have to worry about here, shes with Clay again, and has a man she loves with a baby on the way"

Brian said "no, but she did get pregnant with Jimmys kid, but i used... nevermind, any way i was drunk and i dont know, but anyway,i dont have to worry about here, shes with Clay again, and has a man she loves with a baby on the way"

Ben Says "Does your father know about this right now? And you said you have a son on the way with a ex-girlfriend in New York City and something about another guy wanting to put his name as the baby's father as well?"

Brian nodded "yeah, thats true"

Ben Says "Wait a minute let me guess it's the Sheriff's son that you can't stand but used to be friends with."

Jimmy Says "And from four months ago, I know he has one hell of right hook now."

Ben said "okay"

Brian Says "Well he's kind of irrateing if you get what I mean by that but he loves Julie and Callie had pointed her Service Weapon at me at the hosptial when I had pinned Daisy to the floor. Oh hell, even Julie's husband Micheal Knight tried to stop but I got rid of pretty good as well."

Brian Says "Well he's kind of irrateing if you get what I mean by that but he loves Julie and Callie had pointed her Service Weapon at me at the hosptial when I had pinned Daisy to the floor. Oh hell, even Julie's husband Micheal Knight tried to stop but I got rid of pretty good as well."

Ben said "what did Daisy say or do that day"

Ben said "what did Daisy say or do that day"

Brian Says "Left and she crying, and too upset to face her husband at the time and she just looked at me after the second time and told me that if I try that again she's going to the Sheriff about me and telling my sister as well."

Brian Says "Left and she crying, and too upset to face her husband at the time and she just looked at me after the second time and told me that if I try that again she's going to the Sheriff about me and telling my sister as well."

Ben nodded "okay, good, your finally being honest with me"

Ben nodded "okay, good, your finally being honest with me"

Brian Says "My sister and father is going to hate me, and I hope it doesn't get to my daughter and geez I treated my ex-wife like trash I used to hit her and her daughter Mr. Matlock and I even hit my own daughter as well. I beat her up so bad when I heard she was carrying a boy, well she lost the baby and hasn't forgiven for it ever since she keeps telling me it's my fault as well. After what happened to her at eighteen years old, I treated her like that now I'm scum now."

Brian Says "My sister and father is going to hate me, and I hope it doesn't get to my daughter and geez I treated my ex-wife like trash I used to hit her and her daughter Mr. Matlock and I even hit my own daughter as well. I beat her up so bad when I heard she was carrying a boy, well she lost the baby and hasn't forgiven for it ever since she keeps telling me it's my fault as well. After what happened to her at eighteen years old, I treated her like that now I'm scum now."

Ben said "if you get out of here, if you touch Daisy or any of the girls you told me you raped or there familys, ill have you back in this cell so fast your head will swim"

Ben said "if you get out of here, if you touch Daisy or any of the girls you told me you raped or there familys, ill have you back in this cell so fast your head will swim"

Brian Says "Wait a minute, you mean that as well don't you now? What if was your duaghter that something like that happened to now?"

Back at Rosco's House Julie Says "Dad don't be mad, I didn't want to start something bigger than the Hatfields and McCoys now and thought I could keep what happened to me to myself forever as well."

Rosco just sighed "lets not talk about now okay?"

back at Daisys house an hour later Daisy gets home and is wore out

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.