Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy looked at Brian and wanted to scream "SHUT UP!" in his face but she couldnt instead she said "its okay" then she said "can yall direct me to Jimmys cell"

Ben looks and points the other way, and Brian Says "It's okay, I was sort of mean with her and I don't blame her treating me the way she did right now and besides she's pregnant right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy reached Jimmys cell and said "Jimmy, its Daisy, i need to talk to you"

Jimmy looks and Says "From the last time we met I thought you be the last person that would want to talk to me it sounds important right now."

Brian Says "Oh let me guess he's your Ex-husband Daisy?"

Jimmy looks and Says "From the last time we met I thought you be the last person that would want to talk to me it sounds important right now."

Brian Says "Oh let me guess he's your Ex-husband Daisy?"

Daisy sighed and pulled out a picture "this is me with your son Clay, and i have another on the way right now with Enos, some one who actualy cares about me"

Daisy sighed and pulled out a picture "this is me with your son Clay, and i have another on the way right now with Enos, some one who actualy cares about me"

Jimmy Says "Oh wow, now I feel really bad about all those year gone by and Daisy I was so wrong for what I did to do you, Cindy and Julie the three of you didn't deserve that now."

Brian Says "Daisy, I didn't appreciate your husband searching my truck now that wasn't right now I hope you know that now!"

Jimmy Says "Oh wow, now I feel really bad about all those year gone by and Daisy I was so wrong for what I did to do you, Cindy and Julie the three of you didn't deserve that now."

Brian Says "Daisy, I didn't appreciate your husband searching my truck now that wasn't right now I hope you know that now!"

Daisy said "Brian shut up! and Jimmy, im sorry that you have a son, i know you dont even care probably i should have done something when i knew i was pregnant with him"

Daisy said "Brian shut up! and Jimmy, im sorry that you have a son, i know you dont even care probably i should have done something when i knew i was pregnant with him"

Jimmy Says "Oh he looks like me and Brian once you did that to her you sorto of man loss any kind right of privacy you ever head now man you really screwed now."

Ben Says "Well it depends was the truck open or was the door closed because that could get that one charge thrown out now."

Jimmy Says "Oh he looks like me and Brian once you did that to her you sorto of man loss any kind right of privacy you ever head now man you really screwed now."

Ben Says "Well it depends was the truck open or was the door closed because that could get that one charge thrown out now."

Daisy said "tell them Brian"

Daisy said "tell them Brian"

Brian Says "Sir, I was kind of drunk when it happened and drove right into her jeep and and I think I might've left the door wide open on the truck now."

Ben Says "Oh thanks there goes that defensive and do you always attack woman when your drunk now."

Brian Says "Sir, I was kind of drunk when it happened and drove right into her jeep and and I think I might've left the door wide open on the truck now."

Ben Says "Oh thanks there goes that defensive and do you always attack woman when your drunk now."

Daisy said "yes he does,hes raped me two other times before"

Daisy said "yes he does,hes raped me two other times before"

Ben Matlock Says "Wait a minute who raped you two other times I don't understand was it my client and or was Jimmy Dasani it's okay you can tell me Daisy."

Brian was speachless right now, he didn't know who she was speaking of right now and didn't say a word right he was afraid of losing his lawyer right now.And the faith and trust of his sister by what Daisy just uttered now.

Ben Matlock Says "Wait a minute who raped you two other times I don't understand was it my client and or was Jimmy Dasani it's okay you can tell me Daisy."

Brian was speachless right now, he didn't know who she was speaking of right now and didn't say a word right he was afraid of losing his lawyer right now.And the faith and trust of his sister by what Daisy just uttered now.

Daisy said "okay Jimmy raped me once and thats how i had Clay, Brian raped me twice, dont let him lie about it"

Daisy said "okay Jimmy raped me once and thats how i had Clay, Brian raped me twice, dont let him lie about it"

Brian Says "I wish you quit lying it wasn't me Daisy, your nothing but a liar."

Ben Says "Are you really lying about this right now and don't keep nothing else from me right now or I'll quit your case and not even try to get you a plea deal okay and a rude New York if nothing else right now."

Brian Says "I wish you quit lying it wasn't me Daisy, your nothing but a liar."

Ben Says "Are you really lying about this right now and don't keep nothing else from me right now or I'll quit your case and not even try to get you a plea deal okay and a rude New York if nothing else right now."

Daisy said "im not lying" she reached in her purse "these are pictures of me after both times, look at the dates, there very well close to each other"

Daisy said "im not lying" she reached in her purse "these are pictures of me after both times, look at the dates, there very well close to each other"

Ben looked and Says "You jerk, you did lie to me just now I'm taking these to the Sheriff or the deputy I'm sorry but as a officer of the court I just have to now and don't worry it's necessary and wow that's something now."

Brian Says "But Daisy I'm sorry but times about that, I thought I had explained that to you now. Oh Man, this is getting worst and worst right now what else can surface right now my life is stinking right now."

Ben looked and Says "You jerk, you did lie to me just now I'm taking these to the Sheriff or the deputy I'm sorry but as a officer of the court I just have to now and don't worry it's necessary and wow that's something now."

Brian Says "But Daisy I'm sorry but times about that, I thought I had explained that to you now. Oh Man, this is getting worst and worst right now what else can surface right now my life is stinking right now."

Daisy said "you should have thought about that! in the words of Sara Evans" and left

Daisy said "you should have thought about that! in the words of Sara Evans" and left

Brian Says "Oh Mr. Matlock I might've gotten drunk and raped my ex-wife after we had fight one night about seven years ago. She moved out of the bedroom after that now and I couldn't blame her for that as well, you know how she got out of her house sir. With her service weapon and that was the day after it happened now as well. She doesn't talk about it as well. And it makes it worst my ex-wife is the Sheriff's daughter Ms. Julie Knight but her name was Duke then. She looked like she was ready to shoot me, that day she pointed her gun at me now."

Ben Says "Well, I don't know it's getting really bad for right now if I can't use something about how long ago it was now."

Brian Says "Oh Mr. Matlock I might've gotten drunk and raped my ex-wife after we had fight one night about seven years ago. She moved out of the bedroom after that now and I couldn't blame her for that as well, you know how she got out of her house sir. With her service weapon and that was the day after it happened now as well. She doesn't talk about it as well. And it makes it worst my ex-wife is the Sheriff's daughter Ms. Julie Knight but her name was Duke then. She looked like she was ready to shoot me, that day she pointed her gun at me now."

Ben Says "Well, I don't know it's getting really bad for right now if I can't use something about how long ago it was now."

Brian sighes "im gonna get revenge on Daisy, she shouldve kept that stuff to her self"

Brian sighes "im gonna get revenge on Daisy, she shouldve kept that stuff to her self"

Jimmy Says "Oh man, trust now you ain't going to get bail set for you and now there really going to at you now and how could you rape your wife now that's low now. No wonder Julie hates you from what I heard about you now and becareful what he say here do you ever want to get out of prison now."

Ben Says "Listen, quit while your ahead and tell me anything I'll go straight to the Sheriff Mr. Davenport now."

At The Sheriff's House, Julie Says "Dad, there's something I got to tell you and it's very personal as well? and she looks at him as he walks over with Molly and she Says "Dad Jimmy wasn't the only guy that raped me when I was married to Brian he raped the night before I pointed my service gun at him and he was drunk as a fish when did this as well, he casually said that he was going to teach me a lesson about shooting my mouth because I threatened to cops after he beat up one night after a lost his son and I couldn't take much more of him anymore. I didn't want to tell you this because Lizzy was here but I just can't keep this too myself anymore and well it feels good to tell ya. And remember I called you one night and asked you about laws about self defensive well it happened that night and yes I was crying and upset but I didn't want to tell you what happened and who I was married to as well. Or how you would react as well, and the information was very helpful as well, I was afraid he was going to go after Angel next he actually broke her arm when she was thirteen years old and that was when I knew he was getting worst now. Daisy told me some stuff a couple of days ago I couldn't believe myself now and I she didn't deserve what happened to her as well. And yes Jimmy Dasani got to her as well and he thought it was Lizzy and he was drunk as well."

Angel Says "Oh Mom, that's why you pointed your gun at Brian, but one thing was it loaded at the time when you did that as well?"

Edited by Julieduke

Jimmy Says "Oh man, trust now you ain't going to get bail set for you and now there really going to at you now and how could you rape your wife now that's low now. No wonder Julie hates you from what I heard about you now and becareful what he say here do you ever want to get out of prison now."

Ben Says "Listen, quit while your ahead and tell me anything I'll go straight to the Sheriff Mr. Davenport now."

Brian just sighed and told Ben all he could remember

Brian sighed "me either"

Ben Says "I keeping with your case but you just told me that your raped your ex-wife which happens to be the Sheriff's daughter. I was thinking of filing for a change of venue people will be againist here in Hazzard now, and her brothers, and sister as well this is getting so bad for you right now you have no idea right now."

Ben Says "I keeping with your case but you just told me that your raped your ex-wife which happens to be the Sheriff's daughter. I was thinking of filing for a change of venue people will be againist here in Hazzard now, and her brothers, and sister as well this is getting so bad for you right now you have no idea right now."

Brian said "and all because i made a slipup with Daisy, damn"

Brian said "and all because i made a slipup with Daisy, damn"

Ben Says "I really wish you would stop cussing why twice thow, and why did you rape her Brian I want to understand what you was thinking what was you going to do at the hospital first of all. Do you think she got pregnant from what you did now?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.