Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy said "you know what people would do if they found out that i had a son from a drunk guy that raped me!" she tried to keep her voice down so Clay and Vidalia couldnt here "i love Clay and Vid, but im scared someones gonna find out"

"They'd talk about it for a bit and maybe pity you but they sure as hell wouldn't blame it on you Daisy. It's not your fault." Luke answers.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "My daddy lost custody and my Momma died last month. Dad is in jail, and I finally told somebody how he treats me really Clay."

Cue Anybody

Clay sighes "its okay Vidalia, things are going to get better for everyone, and you got me to hang out with now, like i said, i love to hang out with kids like you, im a mentor"

Clay sighes "its okay Vidalia, things are going to get better for everyone, and you got me to hang out with now, like i said, i love to hang out with kids like you, im a mentor"

Vidalia Says "Really Clay, so is high school really as cool as it in this movie now?"

Cue Anybody

"Hey, I wanted to warn you. Jimmy made me a promise that he's going to sit his sentence and that he'll only write his children. Since he didn't say Molly and Angel but children it will include Clay just be careful around him. And be careful what you tell him." Lizzy says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "i will" and she got a few more tips from Enos and Luke and then left with the picture and reached the jail house

Daisy said "Jimmys gotta know about Clay, i need to see Jimmy, i hate him but its something thats gotta be done"

Ben Matlock Says "Hello you must be the girl he almost strangled just a few days ago now, pretty brave for coming around him I wouldn't if that happened to me now."

Brian Says "I'm Sorry Daisy!"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Ben Matlock Says "Hello you must be the girl he almost strangled just a few days ago now, pretty brave for coming around him I wouldn't if that happened to me now."

Brian Says "I'm Sorry Daisy!"

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Daisy looked at Brian and wanted to scream "SHUT UP!" in his face but she couldnt instead she said "its okay" then she said "can yall direct me to Jimmys cell"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.