Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy said "Vid, the adults need to talk, but i promise you later when theres time you can ask your Uncle Luke everything you want"

Vidalia Says "Okay Aunt Daisy, you really time to talk can me and Clay watch High School Musical."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

"What did you want to talk about?" Luke asks once the kids are settled in the living room.

Cue anyone.

Enos Says "Daisy really wants to keep Vidalia and she loves him, we heard the two of a couple of days ago at the hospital and you don't want her Luke we can tell."

"What did you want to talk about?" Luke asks once the kids are settled in the living room.

Cue anyone.

Daisy said "its just, the way Lizzy acted, i feel Vidalia is my own, dont make me give her up, and Lizzy can see her freely as she wishes, im just scared if i let Vid go, ill never see her again, i know Lizzy said i can, but... i dont know"

Daisy said "its just, the way Lizzy acted, i feel Vidalia is my own, dont make me give her up, and Lizzy can see her freely as she wishes, im just scared if i let Vid go, ill never see her again, i know Lizzy said i can, but... i dont know"

"I was just worried about our situation and it had nothing really to do with Vidalia she was just an excuse. I'm sorry you had to see it. I can promise you that unless you or Vidalia ask for Lizzy to take her Lizzy will leave Vid in your care. I guess right now she's just feeling as if...maybe her own flesh and blood doesn't want her." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

"I was just worried about our situation and it had nothing really to do with Vidalia she was just an excuse. I'm sorry you had to see it. I can promise you that unless you or Vidalia ask for Lizzy to take her Lizzy will leave Vid in your care. I guess right now she's just feeling as if...maybe her own flesh and blood doesn't want her." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Daisy sighed "i know"

Cue anyone.

Enos Says "Luke, do you really think that they social worker didn't notice it as well now?"

"Notice what?" Luke asks.

Cue anyone.

Enos Says "Your temper, and plus not only that she knows about what Brian did to her back in New York as well. Eariler she said no background check but now she might change her mind about the whole thing as well."

Enos Says "Your temper, and plus not only that she knows about what Brian did to her back in New York as well. Eariler she said no background check but now she might change her mind about the whole thing as well."

Daisy said "on us or Lizzy, if she does a background check on us, we havent done anything wrong so she wont have any reason, im so confused"

Daisy said "on us or Lizzy, if she does a background check on us, we havent done anything wrong so she wont have any reason, im so confused"

Enos Says "Well everybody now, and plus well don't worry about it Daisy it will be okay."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.