Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy seeing Lizzy and knowing the situation between everyone she became a little paniked

"I'm not trying to get you to leave your aunt Daisy I just want to know whether or not you'd consider coming to live with me sometime." Lizzy says knowing how it probably sounded. "It'd be ok with the social worker and most likely Enos but...You're Aunt Daisy loves having you here."

Cue anyone.

"I'm not trying to get you to leave your aunt Daisy I just want to know whether or not you'd consider coming to live with me sometime." Lizzy says knowing how it probably sounded. "It'd be ok with the social worker and most likely Enos but...You're Aunt Daisy loves having you here."

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "Well I like living with Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos alot and why do you want me to leave something I allreadry like Aunt Lizzy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Vidalia Says "Well I like living with Aunt Daisy and Uncle Enos alot and why do you want me to leave something I allreadry like Aunt Lizzy."

"Alright...geeze it was just a question. If you're happy here then I won't make you leave." Lizzy says standing up. "Just remember I will always love you."

Cue anyone.

"Alright...geeze it was just a question. If you're happy here then I won't make you leave." Lizzy says standing up. "Just remember I will always love you."

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "And I'll always love you and will Grandpa always be my Grandfather as well."

"She doesn't hate either of you...she just feels a little left out." Luke says placing a hand on his cousin's shoulder.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "So Uncle Luke you and Aunt Lizzy want along with Uncle Enos and Aunt Daisy wants me I'm confused right now."

Daisy sighed "no she has the right, im selfish, ill never be a good mother" she looked at Clay "i couldnt even take care of him! I had to give him up!"" then she looked at Enos

Vidalia Says "What are you talking about Aunt Daisy?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.