Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)

Julieduke

What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Julie getting pregnant so quickly after having twins?

• Good
    • A Little fast now

Daisy nodded "yes, Molly is your other sister"

Enos Says "Are sure Angel, is mature to handle what she got a couple of months ago now. I wouldn't say anything but she's young and bent at getting back at Jimmy Dasani for what he's done to her now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait

Enos Says "Are sure Angel, is mature to handle what she got a couple of months ago now. I wouldn't say anything but she's young and bent at getting back at Jimmy Dasani for what he's done to her now."

Luke sighed "listen, Daisy and Angle are kind of in the same predicament, we gotta keep them from doing anything"

Luke bit his lip and looked at Enos. "I know you don't like him but...Just don't say anything about him to Lizzy." Luke says.

Luke sighed "listen, Daisy and Angle are kind of in the same predicament, we gotta keep them from doing anything"

Enos Says "I understand Angel is a mixture of the Sheriff, Jimmy and Bo now this going to be hard with Angel now."

"I don't think he even knows. Let's hope it stay's that way." Luke says.

Cue anyone.

Enos agrees with him and Vidalia comes up and Says "Uncle Luke, this Vidalia song is something my name is really beautiful can I borrow this for a while."

"This is Lizzy's niece, and Clay is Daisy's son." Luke says leaning in the doorway.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "So I guess your going to be staying here you know I'm getting a little brother well actually he'll be my half-brother but how can you only have half of a brother Clay."

Vidalia Says "So I guess your going to be staying here you know I'm getting a little brother well actually he'll be my half-brother but how can you only have half of a brother Clay."

Daisy looked at her "Vid why dont you got to my room and watch TV, me and Clay are talking, ill come get you for supper in a minute, okay hun" Daisy said "sorry Clay"

Lizzy follows Vidalia back into the other room. "Vid I need to talk to you seriously. What do you think about Elaine?" Lizzy asks.

Cue anyone.

Vidalia Says "She's a little neurotic but nice and Kramer he doesn't walk through doors he slides through the door why do you ask Aunt Lizzy?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.